Author Topic: You can totally trust your government 100%!!!  (Read 1283 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: You can totally trust your government 100%!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2017, 04:35:29 AM »
Haha gopher features.

Usually I'd use them darn gophers as first rifle target practice and then when a few have been harvested, for a pair of furry winter slippers and gloves. But that is too true. LOL at 'choking on a thimblefull of own shit'
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2017, 05:05:06 AM »
Haha gopher features.

Usually I'd use them darn gophers as first rifle target practice and then when a few have been harvested, for a pair of furry winter slippers and gloves. But that is too true. LOL at 'choking on a thimblefull of own shit'
That wasn't the gopher.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2017, 06:05:43 AM »
It was at the time of posting. Or at least somebody using the sock without changing the details before posting my reply. It looked like a gopher, it smelled funny like a gopher. Ergo it was, probably at least, a gopher. Or a pair of soft inside slippers that just need the feet and hands and head taking off and the bones removed first :P

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2017, 07:34:28 AM »
I'm not picking a fight, I'm simply reacting. I think you're bright enough to see why, which suggests to me that you're being less than honest. I can't prove it, of course, just as you can't prove any of your long-winded guesses, but that's where we are.

I am not doubting your reaction nor denying it. I ca  guess why and I have.

So you HONESTLY think that me writing a long post Is indicative of me caring about the topic at hand OR do you HONESTLY think that most posts of mine, no matter what is discussed, will tend to be long regardless of any real interest or investment?

Similarly,  was I HONEST about my claim that I reply to approximately 100% of anything put to me?

It was always going to be a very difficult barrow for you to push. The above gives credibility to you being dishonest about your representations on me. You say you were reacting? Yes you were, dishonestly.

I think you are upset and lashing out. Over very little and overreacting a little much.

Maybe we could change the subject to Radical Muslim Extremism or the merit of all climate change reports or gun control? Alternatively,  perhaps we could let this tempest in a teapot die.

I think your handling of a troll's claims is indicative of quite a lot, so no, I don't think you're being HONEST.

"Handling of a troll's claim"? Do you think this either dismisses a claim specifically or generally? Call a person a troll and any credibility or merit of a claim evaporates? It doesn't though. Open marketplace of ideas.

You know the idea may be right, wrong, good or bad. Maybe the person saying it is a troll or maybe not. Maybe he was trolling whilst making the claim. Maybe the claim WAS from a troll AND made with trollish intent BUT maybe be true, correct and right.

Waving it off with your hand and saying my being open to any claim as my shortcoming "Handling of a troll's claim" is understandable (you are a bit upset and embarrassed) but a little cheap.

No matter. How it is possibly dishonest on my part is another thing entirely
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2017, 09:13:12 AM »
Quite. Simply thinking one can say 'well thats trollish' (which is often subjective on the part of the other, third,parties than the original poster of a post judged 'trollish by a second party)..that is not even a cheap shot. It simply has so little, hollow, pathetic of even a semblance of pseudo-credibility that its not even worth the effort to type it. It is empty of meaning, and definitely does not count towards jack fucking shite in rebutting or confirming anything, ever. Its pathetic, and crass if even that.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2017, 03:46:17 PM »
Quite. Simply thinking one can say 'well thats trollish' (which is often subjective on the part of the other, third,parties than the original poster of a post judged 'trollish by a second party)..that is not even a cheap shot. It simply has so little, hollow, pathetic of even a semblance of pseudo-credibility that its not even worth the effort to type it. It is empty of meaning, and definitely does not count towards jack fucking shite in rebutting or confirming anything, ever. Its pathetic, and crass if even that.

You are exactly right
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2017, 04:43:22 PM »
Well of course I am yeh silly fuckin' bastard :P its ME. Its kind of in the definition:autism:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2017, 09:34:29 PM »
Whatever.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2017, 11:46:14 PM »
'fuck off jewboy'

See! look! I can do it too! Odeon must be a greedy defense contractor because he's I said he's a jew in my opinion and jews are all greedy moneygrubbers and thus 2 and 2 make 4 because I'm right and therefore he must be a defense contractor because they are moneygrubbers and so are jews. I say he's a jew so it 'logically' follows he must be a defense contractor too. And a jew-boy one at that!

Yeah, thats about the strength of these arguments. And as for 'whatever', as a response, its as strong as the utter crap I just posted above (deliberatey intended to be so, and in no way is actually intended to suggest odion is a jew-boy. But rather, to illustrate quite what vapid, empty bollocks being posted in way of dismissive, pathetic replies which command as much respect to the above, should that ever have been made as a serious statement, rather than a sarcastic one to illlustrate quite what rancid heaps of bollocks your refutations have become. Its beneath you.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2017, 03:30:06 PM »
Whatever.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein