Educational

Author Topic: Article 50 US code 842  (Read 1410 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Article 50 US code 842
« on: October 17, 2017, 12:36:38 PM »
If this law was enforced, ANTIFA, BAMN and possibly even Black Lives Matter could be rounded tomorrow and shot.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/842

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/841
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:44:42 PM by Almighty Kek »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Article 50 US code 842
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 02:22:13 PM »
It would be a great start. and putting two behond soros's ear would be the icing on the cake
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 05:16:56 PM »
If this law was enforced, ANTIFA, BAMN and possibly even Black Lives Matter could be rounded tomorrow and shot.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/842

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/841
Wouldn't the actual communist party be the first matter of business?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 06:47:21 PM »
I would not mind any of those group and would be happy for the KKK and (hate group who must not be named) thrown into the mix
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 07:00:38 PM »
Outlawing the communist party is in conflict with freedom of association.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 09:36:07 PM »
:gopher:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 09:45:49 PM »
The KKK these days are little more than a remnant of their old past, no? old klansmen might get together in their uniforms and burn crosses etc. but I've not heard about them lynching any blacks lately (lately being said with some irony, since AFAIK it is a long time since they did so. all the Klan-oriented fuss I've heard since...well since historical times, is people bitching about the KKK sponsoring sections of US highway to keep clean.) They don't seem much to be a modern-day threat,
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2017, 12:27:42 AM »
Democracy at its finest.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 12:58:10 AM »
Democracy at its finest.

Meh, domestic twrrorists have forfeited by their very actions certain freedoms. Like the responsibility/right one may have to own and drive a car. Most people do the right thing. But if ones completely disregards the rules and legislationconcerned with how they mustaddtess this right, they forfeit the benefits as they have not thr respect or responsibility.

Democracy is not ultimate freedom/anarchy.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2017, 05:39:13 AM »
The KKK these days are little more than a remnant of their old past, no? old klansmen might get together in their uniforms and burn crosses etc. but I've not heard about them lynching any blacks lately (lately being said with some irony, since AFAIK it is a long time since they did so. all the Klan-oriented fuss I've heard since...well since historical times, is people bitching about the KKK sponsoring sections of US highway to keep clean.) They don't seem much to be a modern-day threat,
White nationalism seems to be more in vogue right now.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2017, 07:14:38 AM »
White nationalism seems to be more in vogue right now.

Why because of one or two marches? How many violent confrontations with groups like BLM and Antifa in the last 12 months?

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2017, 08:49:24 AM »
What are the BLM and Antifa?
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2017, 10:39:32 AM »
Democracy at its finest.

Meh, domestic twrrorists have forfeited by their very actions certain freedoms. Like the responsibility/right one may have to own and drive a car. Most people do the right thing. But if ones completely disregards the rules and legislationconcerned with how they mustaddtess this right, they forfeit the benefits as they have not thr respect or responsibility.

Democracy is not ultimate freedom/anarchy.

Didn't say it was, but this particular case had very little to do with democracy or things like equal rights. No wonder the state has never attempted to enforce it, it would have been thrown out faster you can say "travel ban".

Looking it up, it seems it was declared as unconstitutional at least once.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2017, 11:47:56 AM »
Outlawing the communist party is in conflict with freedom of association.

No it isn't. The communist party has the stated goal of destroying the US government.

You can't assemble for that reason any more than you san shout fire in a crowded theater.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2017, 11:48:46 AM »

:indeed: