Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

PMSElle why are you talking such unadulterated ideologically driven bullshit?

(1/15) > >>

Al Swearegen:

--- Quote from: PMS Elle on October 05, 2017, 05:37:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: odeon on October 05, 2017, 12:21:15 AM ---I've picked examples showing the magnitude of the problem. The plain fact is that unless something is done, people will continue to die. Why is that so hard to understand? Why is it that so many people will deflect and compare guns to vehicles or refer to dated legislation when they should be outraged?

--- End quote ---
Some of it's that it's been culturally packaged into the same clusterfuck of ideals as white american evangelical christianity and masculinity- the idea that real men love god, their country, and their guns.  (Also, they kind of hate women, kind of love fetuses, healthcare is something only dirty commies want to have be affordable, and foreigners and non-foreign brown and black people are ruining everything, as is every poor person they don't personally know.)

Don't know why the fuck sir les is infected with that that, he's halfway across the fucking planet.

--- End quote ---

So much stupid to unpackage:

How do you know what every White Male American Evangelical Christian thinks?

You say that hate women and love fetuses and are racist and so on....can you show how you have come to this OR are you just doing a stream of consciousness and we are seeing your unfiltered prejudices and bigotry?

If it were simply the case that white male Christian Evangelicals are the problem, then being that they represent only about 9% of the country how would this be a problem?

How is being Godly, a constitutionalist, and patriotic a feature of masculinity AND how does this make someone hate women and be racist?

Being that I simply questioned the claim that it was simple to remove guns from Americans (which NOBODY honestly thinks is true) why does this mean that I am suddenly beholden to the clusterfuck of ideals you (unsupported) purport white male evangelical Christians to have?

Can you evidence ANY of this or are you talking unfiltered bullshit of monumental levels and exposing your misandrist and bigoted to views to us all?

Do you believe that reactionary Progressive virtue signallers like yourself who imply that if everyone is not on the same page as you on your "Progressive" arguments that they are bigots or unfeeling and that must virtue signal their "outrage" in the appropriate way and on demand, are the way to get any compromise on gun control in the US or are you stupid enough to think that enough pressure and outrage and calling people names will make everyone give up their guns?

Do you think that a more rational approach is to understand and appreciate that Conservatives want NO more changes or amendments and the Progressives want ALL guns taken away? That between these two positions there is a compromise to be found and it does not require calling everyone who disagrees a bigot or a heartless person who doesn't care about people getting killed (and in fact THAT is precisely why Conservatives reject coming to the table to work through these issues)?

Why are you being a dickhead?

El:

--- Quote from: Al Swearengen on October 06, 2017, 04:34:59 AM ---Why are you being a dickhead?

--- End quote ---
Back atcha, Al.

I'm fine with engaging in a conversation on this stuff with someone who has demonstrated any interest in actually *having* a conversation. 

At some point, you, Al, devolved into this guy who, if he feels a member has slighted him, just follows that member around on the message board and throws walls of text at them basically demanding that they heal his butthurt by conceding that he's this amazing infallible guy who's always right about everything and has no flaws whatsoever.

I charge by the hour to talk to people with that kind of problem.

Al Swearegen:

--- Quote from: PMS Elle on October 06, 2017, 06:05:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: Al Swearengen on October 06, 2017, 04:34:59 AM ---Why are you being a dickhead?

--- End quote ---
Back atcha, Al.

I'm fine with engaging in a conversation on this stuff with someone who has demonstrated any interest in actually *having* a conversation. 

At some point, you, Al, devolved into this guy who, if he feels a member has slighted him, just follows that member around on the message board and throws walls of text at them basically demanding that they heal his butthurt by conceding that he's this amazing infallible guy who's always right about everything and has no flaws whatsoever.

I charge by the hour to talk to people with that kind of problem.

--- End quote ---

You are not the first to make that claim. I have never claimed to be infallible and have on many occasions apologies for making mistakes. In fact, have on the forum within the last couple of weeks. Something I do not think you could be shown to do on this forum in the same period.

Unlike you I back my shit up

--- Quote from: Al Swearengen on September 23, 2017, 03:55:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: 'andersom' on September 23, 2017, 12:13:12 AM ---I was joking. Hence the smiley.

--- End quote ---
My apologies. Sympathy karma incoming

--- End quote ---

So now YOUR turn to show me any time in the last 2 weeks that YOU have made an apology on this forum. You can't, can you? You mean you castigate MY supposed belief in my presumed infallibility and yet I can evidence my acknowledgement of having been wrong and fallible and you cannot?  You speak of me and my supposed infallibility and yet you were wrong. Really wrong. Like this clusterfuck of ideals was wrong.

Jesus, are you EQUALLY as wrong with these people that you charge by the hour for? What the Hell happens to them when you get it wrong? Is there someone else there to pick up the pieces when you misdiagnose? When you misread the situation, do you put them in harm's way?

Elle, probably not best to play the doctor-patient preaching to me, this is a forum and you are my equal as I am yours. You do not know me enough to internet diagnose and I would not have thought you so fucking stupid as to go down that road.

So back to the call out, Elle.

El:

--- Quote from: Al Swearengen on September 28, 2017, 06:58:14 AM ---Get over yourself PMSElle. A BETTER explanation is that Ozy does what Ozy does which is rarely retaliate and when he does it is usually a short reply that amoung other things tells you that he is not going to engage further and to "carry on Children" and the like. THAT is Ozy. It has been Ozy for the last hundred years give or take.

Now that does NOT mean in ANY version of reality that he is simply not engaging because he has not right to his opinion or reasoning behind them and only an idiot would suggest or infer it.

I know someone else who is rather good at posting one sentence snark or ..... even short video responses that she does not back up further. Do you know who that someone is? PMSElle. I have one ready to show. You posting the video clip titled "Obtuse" at me and then volunteering no more when questioned.

--- End quote ---

Al Swearegen:
Is this the point you are deflecting to irrelevancies because you are unable to actually back yourself?

Hey, why not come onto Intensitysquared and spout Progressive Propaganda? When anyone calls you on it you can pretend you are a therapist and able to read a situation. When you are exposed as not being able to do this (which I guess is kind of crucial to what you do day to day) then allow your brain to meltdown to the point where you are posting meme videos and posting random post in big font.

I can only imagine a mentally ill person would be looking for the nearest window to leap out of, rather than to have someone talking such crap and unable to reason through what she has said.

"S...sometimes, I just feel a great emptiness and no one cares.."
"They likely don't because you are a White Evangelical Christian Male and you hate women and brown or black skinned people, you arsehole"
"I ....I ....I like women and people of other races....what do you even mean???"
"You are so very obtuse. Why don't you leave Britney alone? LOL. Cool meme, huh? Why are you even here? Don't you and your white privilege have somewhere else to be, shitlord?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version