Educational

Author Topic: The Tragedy in Las Vegas  (Read 11091 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: The Tragedy in Las Vegas
« Reply #315 on: November 01, 2017, 05:05:22 AM »
Also love how the idiot desperately tries to shift focus elsewhere.
It's not completely unwarranted. It's come out the Clinton campaign and DNC did fund the Trump Russia dossier which the information is supposed to have come from kremlin sources, suggesting the democrats colluded with Russia to affect the election, although indirectly. It's a multi-faceted shit show and possibly some heads may roll on both sides.

The timing alone makes the accusation suspicious.
What accusation? The law firm for the Clinton campaign and the DNC have acknowledged it's true. The company they paid is currently fighting subpoenas for the financial records on claims of client confidentiality. Now it's acknowledged by the client that may not pan out for them.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 05:08:32 AM by Jack »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #316 on: November 01, 2017, 05:22:44 AM »
It's not completely unwarranted. It's come out the Clinton campaign and DNC did fund the Trump Russia dossier which the information is supposed to have come from kremlin sources, suggesting the democrats colluded with Russia to affect the election, although indirectly. It's a multi-faceted shit show and possibly some heads may roll on both sides.

What accusation? The law firm for the Clinton campaign and the DNC have acknowledged it's true. The company they paid is currently fighting subpoenas for the financial records on claims of client confidentiality. Now it's acknowledged by the client that may not pan out for them.

I think that there is likely to be enough dirt on both the Podestas and Mannafort to get some bigger people dragged into the light for misdoings. I honestly think that the only threat Trump has is through association and not with Mannafort or Pappadopolous (who was a volunteer and pretty low on the radar), but Jared Kushner. I do not think it is ANYTHING that has come up yet and possibly nothing to do with Russia. I DO think that Kushner is dirty and I think that Trump will if push comes to shove protect and pardon him and THAT WILL reflect very badly on Trump. I do not like Kushner. Never have. Did not like Mannafort either. Do not like McMaster or Dina Powell. A lot of people Trump is surrounded by. I think Kushner is Trump's Achilles Heel.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #317 on: November 01, 2017, 05:54:46 AM »
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #318 on: November 01, 2017, 10:54:11 AM »

Collusion with Russia.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #319 on: November 01, 2017, 10:55:38 AM »
Yes, you are. I guess you can't help it but it still took some time for you to show your real colours. Now fuck off.

Nothing but impotent whimperings from a slimy little slug. Hey, you chose to break the truce. It is on you. Own it, you little bitch. Revel in it. Don't foist your responsibility elsewhere. Marinate in it.

Except I didn't, you did, and we both know it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #320 on: November 01, 2017, 04:57:53 PM »

Collusion with Russia.
Ah yes, believe nothing will come of that. Not sure how many degrees of separation are needed to keep someone's hands clean but it appears there's probably enough there. Though it's highly possible something will come of it. Oppositional research is legal in a campaign, but it also has to be reported as such, which it's reported they didn't do.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #321 on: November 01, 2017, 05:01:05 PM »
get some bigger people dragged into the light for misdoings.
My guess is no one big will fall. That's the way it usually works; the people around them take the falls. Still do like all the cage rattling though, especially the rattling of dirty money. The dirty money is boring and expected, but it still makes a nice rattling sound.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 05:04:14 PM by Jack »

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #322 on: November 01, 2017, 07:42:33 PM »
Yes, you are. I guess you can't help it but it still took some time for you to show your real colours. Now fuck off.

Nothing but impotent whimperings from a slimy little slug. Hey, you chose to break the truce. It is on you. Own it, you little bitch. Revel in it. Don't foist your responsibility elsewhere. Marinate in it.

It doesn't fucking matter who started it. You're both clearly back at it again.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #323 on: November 01, 2017, 10:34:29 PM »

Yup, we are.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #324 on: November 02, 2017, 12:42:33 AM »

Ask yourself if it mattered to you if you were me.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #325 on: November 02, 2017, 01:31:22 AM »

I can do a much better hypothetical.

If Pyraxis were in your position and something left field and personal was raised, and confused and curious members on the forum were asking about it, how would she have reacted?

Would it be to:

A) dismiss it?

OR

B) Say that she didn't wish to discuss it?

OR

C) Ask the curious and baffled members to explain themselves and their position ad infinitum,  getting shittier as they did so, malign their assumed intent, call them out on such assumptions, get shittier still that they would defend their position, then a week or so of stewing over this non-issue, you deliberately break a truce to "pay them back" for your butthurt and to sate your ego, and then project blame on them?

I am thinking she'd have gone A or B. I do not think she'd have done an Odeon.

Marinate in your own bad choices.

It's no point asking Py this, not because she is not in your position but because she is not a dickhead and would not have found herself in your position.

You had a perfectly good truce going. You wanted to break it and over a desire to hit back at someone. She wouldn't have done this.

She is not a slimy little grub like you, Odeon.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 03:35:11 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #326 on: November 02, 2017, 07:43:11 AM »

Okay.

But in order to give a thoughtful answer, I need to not be packing for a flight. There's going to be a time delay on this one. (Work conference impending. Luckily I don't have to speak at it.)
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #327 on: November 02, 2017, 07:58:11 PM »

Yeah... it would matter. I'd want to see myself as the good guy and justified in any retaliation I did.

I'd also be resentful over people questioning the form of the retaliation. Like, I know my own fucking boundaries, don't try to redefine them for me.

From the outside, I still saw a growing contempt in the way you were responding to Al as the political argument progressed. So it wasn't entirely unexpected when he lost his cool again, and it makes it more difficult to point the blame entirely on one side.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #328 on: November 02, 2017, 08:09:36 PM »
If Pyraxis were in your position and something left field and personal was raised, and confused and curious members on the forum were asking about it, how would she have reacted?

I would be internally shitting myself and cursing myself out for having somehow allowed the information leak. But like I said in the other thread, I would do everything I could to hide that and hope that no one would realize I cared and it would be quickly forgotten.

I would lose all trust in whoever did it, if I hadn't already.

I guess that would count as option A. It's possible I would start an Elder's thread to explain it, but unlikely if the people asking questions about it were ones I'd fought with extensively in the past.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #329 on: June 27, 2018, 12:11:47 PM »
58 dead, 500 hurt. The rest of the world has connected the dots, when will the US?

Coming from someone who went on to say that people will find patterns where none actually exist.

(of course this only applies when it's something that odeot doesn't agree with, when he agrees with it then he is just self-evidently correct)   :tard:

What about the Paris attacks that left over 100 dead in a country with strict gun control??