Educational

Author Topic: The Tragedy in Las Vegas  (Read 11130 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: The Tragedy in Las Vegas
« Reply #300 on: October 31, 2017, 05:38:33 AM »
America's fucked either way, but with Pence as President rather than Trump at least the chances of WWIII go down significantly.  :dunno:
Oh, I agree, just saying I do think the scope of who Pence would hurt would extend well past the scope of just LGBTQ+.  :/
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #301 on: October 31, 2017, 10:59:03 AM »
Manafort and Gates turn themselves in...now facing house arrest.

...and Papadopoulos admits he lied to the feds.

:popcorn:

Who's next?

Place your bets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Uy0Uznw4E

I just love it. Betting someone will start talking before long.

Also love how the idiot desperately tries to shift focus elsewhere. How long before we'll have a "I'm not a crook" moment? :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #302 on: October 31, 2017, 11:10:38 AM »
"Listen closely?"

You did initiate this, with one passive-aggressive post after another. You know those "only an idiot would..." style of comments you spread around? Totally innocent, were they? The oh-so-innocent questions about me and whom I might have worked for, a mere public service for the board, right? After one taste of your bullshit and it's *me* calling you names, *me* starting this?

Fucking liar. Fucking spineless little creep.

After weeks of passive-aggressive insinuations, you now start to show your true colours. You were doing me a service? Fuck off, you little twat. Go hide under that bridge.

But Odeon, you are a little grub.

I will admit that I am abrasive and when I use terms like "only an idiot would believe x" I mean it. I like things literal, concrete and non-abstract. When people are being coy and suggestive of things and inferring things without actually outright saying them, I prefer to cut through the bullshit. In this very thread, there were people saying a number of things about Trump, some with some merit and some without BUT there was a kind of a suggestion that because Trump has nuclear codes that this is a major issue. It was a lot of build-up to that suggestion and my claim of what only an idiot would believe is accurate. No one here does. It was simply ways to underline how "unfit" and "terrible" Trump was.

So my saying "only an idiot would believe x" is simply saying, "let's get rid of the bullshit and get to brass tacks. "What ARE you REALLY  talking about". I then helped out. I talked about what is understandable. What IS understandable? Many believe he has a terrible personality, that he is thin-skinned, speaks eccentrically, is unPresidential, is brash, is impulsive....and so on. That does not mean that World War Three or a big nuclear winter is nigh. In fact, his warring has been delegated to very effective war leaders who are proving very effective. Generals like Matthis. So the World War Three seems further and further away.

Saying "only an idiot would believe x" is NOT in this instance, saying anyone here is believing that. They are just having a little Trump hatefest.

YOU, however, did not mean it in ANY other way than "You believe x and so you are an idiot". So let's not try for false equivalencies, shall we? So, no "the taste of your bullshit", is dishonest as only you can be. Butthurt and dishonest.

But it is more than just butthurt and dishonest, isn't it, Odeon?

You did this BECAUSE I asked a question about what the Hell a seemingly random stranger posted on here. Something not ONLY I was curious about. Something YOU kept asking to explain myself over. Something I was happy to let die a death. Something you kept trying to tell me I cared about and something I have not talked about for about a week.

A week or o later you are picking a fight with that as your moral justification. You are not just butthurt and dishonest. You are a little bitch. This is grade schoolgirl cattiness. Hitch up your panties and get over it.

Lie as much about it as you want. We both know the truth, though, don't we? Dishonest little Al, coming apart at the seams.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #303 on: October 31, 2017, 03:09:35 PM »
"Listen closely?"

You did initiate this, with one passive-aggressive post after another. You know those "only an idiot would..." style of comments you spread around? Totally innocent, were they? The oh-so-innocent questions about me and whom I might have worked for, a mere public service for the board, right? After one taste of your bullshit and it's *me* calling you names, *me* starting this?

Fucking liar. Fucking spineless little creep.

After weeks of passive-aggressive insinuations, you now start to show your true colours. You were doing me a service? Fuck off, you little twat. Go hide under that bridge.

But Odeon, you are a little grub.

I will admit that I am abrasive and when I use terms like "only an idiot would believe x" I mean it. I like things literal, concrete and non-abstract. When people are being coy and suggestive of things and inferring things without actually outright saying them, I prefer to cut through the bullshit. In this very thread, there were people saying a number of things about Trump, some with some merit and some without BUT there was a kind of a suggestion that because Trump has nuclear codes that this is a major issue. It was a lot of build-up to that suggestion and my claim of what only an idiot would believe is accurate. No one here does. It was simply ways to underline how "unfit" and "terrible" Trump was.

So my saying "only an idiot would believe x" is simply saying, "let's get rid of the bullshit and get to brass tacks. "What ARE you REALLY  talking about?". I then helped out. I talked about what is understandable. What IS understandable? Many believe he has a terrible personality, that he is thin-skinned, speaks eccentrically, is unPresidential, is brash, is impulsive....and so on. That does not mean that World War Three or a big nuclear winter is nigh. In fact, his warring has been delegated to very effective war leaders who are proving very effective. Generals like Matthis. So the World War Three seems further and further away.

Saying "only an idiot would believe x" is NOT in this instance, saying anyone here is believing that. They are just having a little Trump hatefest.

YOU, however, did not mean it in ANY other way than "You believe x and so you are an idiot". So let's not try for false equivalencies, shall we? So, no "the taste of your bullshit", is dishonest as only you can be. Butthurt and dishonest.

But it is more than just butthurt and dishonest, isn't it, Odeon?

You did this BECAUSE I asked a question about what the Hell a seemingly random stranger posted on here. Something not ONLY I was curious about. Something YOU kept asking to explain myself over. Something I was happy to let die a death. Something you kept trying to tell me I cared about and something I have not talked about for about a week.

A week or o later you are picking a fight with that as your moral justification. You are not just butthurt and dishonest. You are a little bitch. This is grade schoolgirl cattiness. Hitch up your panties and get over it.

Lie as much about it as you want. We both know the truth, though, don't we? Dishonest little Al, coming apart at the seams.

By we, you mean you and whatever shitshow you have happening in your mind doesnt project into reality. Theory of mind is not a strong suit for you.

As far as coming apart at the seams, not at all, I don't care about you. I am more than happy to be at your throat. I do not mind that at all. I have to restrain myself to do otherwise because you are an obnoxious bitch.

I never thought you would do other than what you've done now. Neither the breaking of a truce, nor projecting blame of it on me. You are a little bitch, it is in your nature.

Now I can point out the time and specific comments and lay blame back at your feet. Off comes the self-restraint.  I am more than happy with that. Hardly coming apart at the seams.

What a pathetic and twisted mindset you must have. You are a joke. An immoral little grub

« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 12:38:53 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #304 on: October 31, 2017, 04:19:47 PM »
Yeah, right. So many words, so little substance. Lies will be lies.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #305 on: October 31, 2017, 06:11:04 PM »
So what I want to know and perhaps someone can tell me. Why the Hell is Mueller looking out of his scope as it relates to the 2016 election.
These things do tend to come up when looking closely at the affairs of public people and those around them, and it was fully expected. In fact have wondered if nothing would come out of this other than some people around trump tumbling for charges like tax evasion, fraud, embezzlement, and various other dirty money practices, simply because someone took the time to look. A Russian money trail would be the most damning evidence, so yes Mueller is looking at their money. Papadopoulos is the more interesting. The news reporting of evidence gained by investigating him doesn't appear to show evidence of collusion, but certainly a willingness to collude, and that in itself is a very interesting for day one news reveal for the topic. Haven't had the chance to see if there's anything new in the news today, but grand jury matters are kept secret unless charges are filed so it's hard to know if there's more to come.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #306 on: October 31, 2017, 06:15:05 PM »
Mueller is investigating a possible crime.

With any criminal investigation you need to first establish a motive...and prove that the person involved had the means and the associations to carry out that motive.

Manafort has done business with Trump in various forms since the 1980's and knows how to do "laundry".

But out of the 3, I'd say Papa the "coffee boy's" testimony is the most damning ATM.

This is just the beginning.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #307 on: October 31, 2017, 08:35:29 PM »
Also love how the idiot desperately tries to shift focus elsewhere.
It's not completely unwarranted. It's come out the Clinton campaign and DNC did fund the Trump Russia dossier which the information is supposed to have come from kremlin sources, suggesting the democrats colluded with Russia to affect the election, although indirectly. It's a multi-faceted shit show and possibly some heads may roll on both sides.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #308 on: November 01, 2017, 12:34:28 AM »
It's not completely unwarranted. It's come out the Clinton campaign and DNC did fund the Trump Russia dossier which the information is supposed to have come from kremlin sources, suggesting the democrats colluded with Russia to affect the election, although indirectly. It's a multi-faceted shit show and possibly some heads may roll on both sides.

DC elite are fully of swamp creatures. I would reckon 70% of Congress is corrupt and thw various libbyists moreso.

I want to see plenty of heads roll. I do think that Clinton Foundation, fusion GPS, DNC and the Podesta group are really neck deep

I think the RNC is probably as corrupt but not as reckless or flippant.

The more of these people they lock up the better.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #309 on: November 01, 2017, 12:48:48 AM »

But odeon you have NO substance. You are so slimy yoy leave a trail in your wake. You have no arguments, just denunciations,  denials and projection.

There is nothing of substance there. Just a little bitch whose feelings were so hurt that a week after we had discussed your work for defence contractors (even in the most abstract and uninterested way and only then because you kept asking me to continually explain what I thought about it) you pick a fight and break the truce because you could not mve past this.

There is a word for that kind of behaviour and it isn't flattering

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #310 on: November 01, 2017, 01:37:11 AM »

But odeon you have NO substance. You are so slimy yoy leave a trail in your wake. You have no arguments, just denunciations,  denials and projection.

There is nothing of substance there. Just a little bitch whose feelings were so hurt that a week after we had discussed your work for defence contractors (even in the most abstract and uninterested way and only then because you kept asking me to continually explain what I thought about it) you pick a fight and break the truce because you could not mve past this.

Is this your equivalent to "if you build it they will come"? If you lie enough, it... what?

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #311 on: November 01, 2017, 01:42:03 AM »

The timing alone makes the accusation suspicious.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #312 on: November 01, 2017, 01:42:26 AM »

There is nothing of substance there. Just a little bitch whose feelings were so hurt that a week after we had discussed your work for defence contractors (even in the most abstract and uninterested way and only then because you kept asking me to continually explain what I thought about it) you pick a fight and break the truce because you could not move past this.

Is this your equivalent to "if you build it they will come"? If you lie enough, it... what?

Slimy, butthurt, immoral, and insubstantial.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #313 on: November 01, 2017, 01:45:38 AM »
Yes, you are. I guess you can't help it but it still took some time for you to show your real colours. Now fuck off.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #314 on: November 01, 2017, 02:10:10 AM »
Yes, you are. I guess you can't help it but it still took some time for you to show your real colours. Now fuck off.

Nothing but impotent whimperings from a slimy little slug. Hey, you chose to break the truce. It is on you. Own it, you little bitch. Revel in it. Don't foist your responsibility elsewhere. Marinate in it.