Educational

Author Topic: The Tragedy in Las Vegas  (Read 11077 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: The Tragedy in Las Vegas
« Reply #150 on: October 11, 2017, 12:22:56 AM »
But I fail to see what books have to do with double admin abuse.
Am guessing it's because Odeon doesn't have time restrictions for changing karma.
Ah, that makes sense.
Maybe he (Odeon) took my question of practice too serious? Easy does it, no hurry. Best things in life take time and such. It's like fine wine and old cheeses. Hurrying them destroys the flavour. Restrain yourself. :P

But it has nothing to do with books.  :M
Maybe Pappy did not understand my question.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #151 on: October 11, 2017, 06:12:06 AM »
Google didn't exist when I read it.

Translation: Still deflecting.

Translation: When people figure out my red-herring tactics and don't fall for the distraction, I'll accuse them of deflecting.

BTW, 3 counts of admin abuse.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #152 on: October 11, 2017, 06:26:53 AM »
Google didn't exist when I read it.

Translation: Still deflecting.

Translation: When people figure out my red-herring tactics and don't fall for the distraction, I'll accuse them of deflecting.

BTW, 3 counts of admin abuse.

You claim the federalist papers support your views but are unable to produce any quotes when asked to.

Did you understand the question?

Oh, and poor you. Must be terrible to be you.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #153 on: October 11, 2017, 06:27:48 AM »
Another two counts of admin abuse.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #154 on: October 11, 2017, 11:29:13 AM »
You claim the federalist papers support your views but are unable to produce any quotes when asked to.
[/quote]

And I've given my reasons, which you refuse to accept.

Are you this pig headed, manipulative and controlling with your daughters?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #155 on: October 11, 2017, 11:50:33 PM »
Idiot. If you're unable to back up your shit, then shut up.

Also, leave my family out of this.

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: October 12, 2017, 05:55:09 AM »
Am still holding out hope Elle might wish to discuss the topic of toxic masculinity with Jack.
This got kind of buried in the peanut gallery, where I wasn't technically supposed to reply to it, but- did you have questions, comments, something in particular you wanted to discuss?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #157 on: October 12, 2017, 06:13:27 AM »
Am still holding out hope Elle might wish to discuss the topic of toxic masculinity with Jack.
This got kind of buried in the peanut gallery, where I wasn't technically supposed to reply to it, but- did you have questions, comments, something in particular you wanted to discuss?

Got a bunch of questions and they are not rhetorical and are in the callout. Saying effectively "you are a bad person and I dislike your personality does not address any point you were called on. Sure as Hell makes no case as to me being anything you accused me of nor does it make a case for any of your bullshit claims.

As for the high testosterone thing. I would imagine that every person chased down and mauled to death by a predator animal had unusually high adrenaline levels. It would not necessarily mean that the animals were attracted to attacking people with high adrenaline levels. Similar, with the high testosterone. The fact that someone has high testosterone probably means that IF they are crazy and have high testosterone that they are likely to do crazy things in their craziness and if they have high testosterone this will more likely be something violent in their crazy behaviour.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #158 on: October 12, 2017, 03:47:39 PM »
IMAGINE ALL THE PEOPLE...

Oh, oh, Odeon. You're quite the comedian, as always.

i'll give you all some insight on Mr Adulterer who loves to act as the arbiter of  US gun control. (Could be false, for all I know.)

From his work, Odeon has allegedly profited from the arms industry - he had work contracts with militaries . It's humourous how he lectures a former US Marine, who has seen death and destruction in Kosovo, on gun violence which he himself has benefited from to ensure a comfortable existence for him and his family.

As for your daughters, well, when they get cheated on, you have to scold them for not putting out enough to satiate their significant other's sexual desires. You did betray their mother for similar reasons, I seem to recall.

Hahahaha...

Arms industry, Odeon? How have you benefited from the arms industry?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #159 on: October 12, 2017, 04:17:14 PM »
This.

I absolutely think toxic masculinity plays a role in a lot of these shootings.
Touched on this very very lightly before, the last time in a gun discussion here. Wont go as far as to make the call of knowing if it's sociological or biological, and personally think it's possibly more biological. It's easy to analyze crime stats and logically point to multiple different areas as the source of the problem, some blame guns, some blame race, some blame poverty, some blame sociological aspects, and even I successfully used data to blame the baby boomers. These are all logical conclusions supported by hard facts. Though if one were to take an brass tacks look at the bottom line of the stats, violent crime is primarily a male problem. It can be a harsh thing to put out there in a conversation, but there it is.

violent crime is primarily a male problem.
It's interesting this received no response, not even from Elle. There have been scientific studies conducted which conclude a link between violent crime and higher than average levels of testosterone.

Offline redface

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #160 on: October 12, 2017, 04:47:53 PM »
Unfortunately for pms elle, mgtow is on the rise.

Men quitting the gynocentric system in droves, especially in Japan - herbivore men.

Let the world burn.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: October 12, 2017, 05:02:00 PM »
This.

I absolutely think toxic masculinity plays a role in a lot of these shootings.
Touched on this very very lightly before, the last time in a gun discussion here. Wont go as far as to make the call of knowing if it's sociological or biological, and personally think it's possibly more biological. It's easy to analyze crime stats and logically point to multiple different areas as the source of the problem, some blame guns, some blame race, some blame poverty, some blame sociological aspects, and even I successfully used data to blame the baby boomers. These are all logical conclusions supported by hard facts. Though if one were to take an brass tacks look at the bottom line of the stats, violent crime is primarily a male problem. It can be a harsh thing to put out there in a conversation, but there it is.

violent crime is primarily a male problem.
It's interesting this received no response, not even from Elle. There have been scientific studies conducted which conclude a link between violent crime and higher than average levels of testosterone.
I'm not clear what you want from me, then.  Is there a question you want me to answer?

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #162 on: October 12, 2017, 05:13:35 PM »
Just thought a nature vs nurture discussion on the topic of violence would be interesting. There are no specific questions, no.

Offline redface

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #163 on: October 12, 2017, 05:19:33 PM »
Men are at fault, blah, blah.

Les is wasting his precious time on this earth to debate within this atmosphere of  misandry.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: October 12, 2017, 06:48:06 PM »
Just thought a nature vs nurture discussion on the topic of violence would be interesting. There are no specific questions, no.
If there's something specific you want to debate or have answered, let me know, and but I'm not trying to write a thesis on something as incredibly broad and depressing as the origins of violence just to entertain you.  :P