Author Topic: The Tragedy in Las Vegas  (Read 11078 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: The Tragedy in Las Vegas
« Reply #135 on: October 09, 2017, 06:08:04 AM »
Thing is, any cunt can slaughter masses. If they don't have access to buyable automatic firearms, there are shrapnel-bombs, nerve agents, hell, if somebody so chose, mustard 'gas' (they aren't gases) could be prepared with a trip to a garden center, a DIY store and somewhere to get a car battery charger, if a jihadi wanted to do it from scratch. Or if you want to keep it simple, release a load of arsine gas (the arsenic answer to ammonia, AsH3, rather than NH3) by fusing arsenic with a metal, such as iron perhaps and creating the metal arsenide, and on exposure to acid, this would release the lethally toxic arsine. Stinks something heinous too, like rotting garlic/onion laced with whatever that smell is you get from holding copper coins in your hand for a while, or like rotting leeks mixed with a hint of rust.

Or hell, bet as much if not more damage would be done if a jihadi type were to target the infrastructure of a country, by setting off something like an explosively-pumped magnetic flux compression generator, and doing it close to power plants, using the resulting massive electromagnetic pulse to fry the circuitry of the power plants, and that would go tenfold for a nuclear power plant. Or even simpler, target the plant with a high-powered vircator (a vacuum-tube based microwave pulse generator, at max output and correct design, capable of terawatt-level output)

Country loses power after coordinated attacks of that kind and everything would devolve into mass panic.

And if the terrorists are set on stone-age primitive, just look at the truck attacks in the UK.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #136 on: October 09, 2017, 02:40:52 PM »
Still waiting for you to quote the relevant federalist paper(s).

Here you go Federalist Papers and if you'd rather read it in Swedish, I imagine the Gothenburg University Library might have a copy.

You can do the same thing I did 20+ years ago and slog through the whole thing to get its meaning in its proper context.

In the meantime, I'll settle for this.

:LMAO:

So you'd rather go for the simple minded, cherry picked, quote mined propaganda from a Neo-Marxist propaganda site??  :rofl:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #137 on: October 09, 2017, 02:48:59 PM »
You'd have to be a special kind of moron to think that just guns were the problem.  We don't have legal guns in the UK but people get killed with knives, bats, bottles, fists and feet.  We can't ban all of those unfortunately  ::)  There needs to be some of sensible licensing I think, and try to meet both sides halfway.  Trouble is, this is very politically motivated even if some are too simple to see it.  All you have to do is see that most Democrats want to ban guns in the US but also like giving guns to organ eating Jihadis in Syria or Libya.  We need to make sure that not just any lunatic can own a load of guns but really must get down to the route causes.

Wanting to stop 59 people being killed and 500+ hurt within minutes is a political problem now? Where is that middle ground? 30 people killed, 250 hurt?

How many people were killed in that truck attack? 89??

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #138 on: October 09, 2017, 02:55:05 PM »
Still waiting for you to quote the relevant federalist paper(s).

Here you go Federalist Papers and if you'd rather read it in Swedish, I imagine the Gothenburg University Library might have a copy.

You can do the same thing I did 20+ years ago and slog through the whole thing to get its meaning in its proper context.

In the meantime, I'll settle for this.

:LMAO:

So you'd rather go for the simple minded, cherry picked, quote mined propaganda from a Neo-Marxist propaganda site??  :rofl:

Still waiting for you to quote the relevant passages to (attempt to) prove whatever point you thought you had--it's not enough to provide a link to them all.

I have to say, though, reading your ramblings and comparing them to some of the more well-considered thoughts out there, I'm not holding my breath. You very much like to call things you disagree with propaganda, neo-Marxist and whatnot, but your actual arguments are non-existent. I think I am right about your approach here--it's all a belief system for you, not something based in rational thought.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #139 on: October 09, 2017, 02:56:46 PM »
You'd have to be a special kind of moron to think that just guns were the problem.  We don't have legal guns in the UK but people get killed with knives, bats, bottles, fists and feet.  We can't ban all of those unfortunately  ::)  There needs to be some of sensible licensing I think, and try to meet both sides halfway.  Trouble is, this is very politically motivated even if some are too simple to see it.  All you have to do is see that most Democrats want to ban guns in the US but also like giving guns to organ eating Jihadis in Syria or Libya.  We need to make sure that not just any lunatic can own a load of guns but really must get down to the route causes.

Wanting to stop 59 people being killed and 500+ hurt within minutes is a political problem now? Where is that middle ground? 30 people killed, 250 hurt?

How many people were killed in that truck attack? 89??

You're deflecting. Focus.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: October 09, 2017, 08:53:07 PM »
Still waiting for you to quote the relevant passages to (attempt to) prove whatever point you thought you had--it's not enough to provide a link to them all.

I'm not your fucking employee, you do the work.

I have to say, though, reading your ramblings and comparing them to some of the more well-considered thoughts out there, I'm not holding my breath. You very much like to call things you disagree with propaganda, neo-Marxist and whatnot, but your actual arguments are non-existent. I think I am right about your approach here--it's all a belief system for you, not something based in rational thought.

You're projecting, you're the one who exists in an echo chamber and has no argument.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #141 on: October 10, 2017, 12:09:51 AM »

In other words, you don't actually know what to quote.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: October 10, 2017, 10:25:26 AM »

It's not a single statement, it's several paragraphs. too complicated for you.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #143 on: October 10, 2017, 11:30:17 AM »

It's not a single statement, it's several paragraphs. too complicated for you.

Translation: I can't find the bit I googled.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: October 10, 2017, 12:06:57 PM »
Google didn't exist when I read it.

BTW, that's 2 counts of Admin abuse.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #145 on: October 10, 2017, 12:13:30 PM »

?

Explanation?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #146 on: October 10, 2017, 12:30:26 PM »

?

Explanation?

There was this period of time when we read these things called books, which were kind of like message boards except they were made out of trees.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #147 on: October 10, 2017, 02:23:04 PM »

?

Explanation?

There was this period of time when we read these things called books, which were kind of like message boards except they were made out of trees.

I am aware of the concept of books. I do have a few of them at home. And am in the middle of reading four at the moment. Oh, no, make that five, started reading on regicide yesterday.

But I fail to see what books have to do with double admin abuse.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #148 on: October 10, 2017, 04:06:57 PM »
But I fail to see what books have to do with double admin abuse.
Am guessing it's because Odeon doesn't have time restrictions for changing karma.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #149 on: October 10, 2017, 11:55:12 PM »

Translation: Still deflecting.

- Albert Einstein