Educational

Author Topic: The Tragedy in Las Vegas  (Read 11421 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: The Tragedy in Las Vegas
« Reply #330 on: June 27, 2018, 11:33:09 PM »
With people like you, the US is not likely to connect a single dot.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #331 on: June 28, 2018, 10:47:12 AM »
What about the Paris attacks that left over 100 dead in a country with strict gun control??

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #332 on: June 28, 2018, 11:08:38 PM »
Have another think about it. See if you can figure it out.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #333 on: June 29, 2018, 02:33:01 PM »
Guns are not the problem.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #335 on: June 29, 2018, 07:18:23 PM »
Your point?
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #336 on: June 29, 2018, 07:45:34 PM »
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/394715-milo-yiannopoulos-my-call-for-shooting-journalists-was-just-a-troll?rnd=1530219455

Being.that you.KNOW the shooting had NOTHING to do with what Milo said AND was said in private to journalists after they had been deliberately misrepresenting him with being a White Supremacist, homophobic, anti-Semitic and a white nationalist....what point are you making?

I hope George Soros is killed. If that actually happens are you going to imply there was a connection or his killers were inspired by me?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #337 on: June 29, 2018, 09:04:43 PM »
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/394715-milo-yiannopoulos-my-call-for-shooting-journalists-was-just-a-troll?rnd=1530219455

Typical Free Speech Warrior.

Loves his freedom to say whatever the fuck he wants. Doesn't want to own the consequences.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #338 on: June 29, 2018, 09:44:05 PM »

Loves his freedom to say whatever the fuck he wants. Doesn't want to own the consequences.

What were the consequences of him saying that? Hint Ramos shooting journalists nothing to do with what Milo said AND everything to do with a mentally unbalanced man losing a case and appeal of a defamation case on the journalists of that paper who reported.on his stalking of a young lady
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #339 on: June 30, 2018, 01:02:18 AM »
Honestly, if people want kill each other, I'm ok with it.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #340 on: June 30, 2018, 05:56:33 AM »
Honestly, if people want kill each other, I'm ok with it.

I'd go farther.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #341 on: June 30, 2018, 07:30:22 AM »

Being.that you.KNOW the shooting had NOTHING to do with what Milo said AND was said in private to journalists after they had been deliberately misrepresenting him with being a White Supremacist, homophobic, anti-Semitic and a white nationalist....what point are you making?

I hope George Soros is killed. If that actually happens are you going to imply there was a connection or his killers were inspired by me?

I don't know. Do you?

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #342 on: June 30, 2018, 07:31:21 AM »

What were the consequences of him saying that? Hint Ramos shooting journalists nothing to do with what Milo said AND everything to do with a mentally unbalanced man losing a case and appeal of a defamation case on the journalists of that paper who reported.on his stalking of a young lady

Glad you have all the facts. Have you notified the police handling the case?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #343 on: June 30, 2018, 08:51:59 AM »

Glad you have all the facts. Have you notified the police handling the case?

They have these facts already

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #344 on: June 30, 2018, 07:11:04 PM »

Encourages mass shootings of journalists. Mass shooting happens. Immediately starts making excuses for himself and claiming that he was "just trolling".

Fuck that. Wanna be a FSW? Then own your words and their consequences.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass