Educational

Author Topic: You can totally trust your government 100%!!!  (Read 93 times)

"couldbecousin" and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Al Swearengen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Friendly bastard
Re: You can totally trust your government 100%!!!
« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:10:38 AM »
What's even being said here? The OP of this thread suggests odeon currently works for a defense contractor. Then the context changed to the past tense, and now appears to be present tense again. If this is past tense, is that even how hypocrisy works? People cant change what they do and think without being hypocrites about what they think, because of anything and everything they've ever done in the past which conflicts with what they currently think? Is there at least an expiration date on these things? If so, how much time has to pass before I can stop being a hypocrite about anything I've ever done?

I dunno. Support then not support. Sounds like hypocrisy. What do I know? I don't really care that much. I was simply curious

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16 on: Today at 02:05:01 AM »
Your analogy makes about as much sense as your argument--very little--but I'll say this: that's a lot of text for someone who claims not to care.

I know, I know, it's just that I don't know what should be there. :GA:
Could put some awesome Jack quote in there.

Offline Al Swearengen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Friendly bastard
« Reply #17 on: Today at 03:15:58 AM »
Your analogy makes about as much sense as your argument--very little--but I'll say this: that's a lot of text for someone who claims not to care.

I care about debate, argument and discussion.  if I didn't,  I would have never cme much less stayed on this forum. I'd have just got a diary. I write a lot of text on pretty much all my answers and it would be dishonest to imply a long text is symbolic of an attachment or investment. You are not going there are you Odeon?