Author Topic: I need to take a break from intensity  (Read 3351 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: I need to take a break from intensity
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2017, 02:05:25 PM »
All I know is while I was on WP was that Laz, Mutate, RobertN and Peaguy used this place. I used to talk to those people.

I know all of them too.

So who were you on WP?

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2017, 11:01:46 PM »
No, walkie. I meant miss K. And I did not mean on I2. I meant in dealing with a certain vile little guttersnipe, etc.

I just have seen in your postings your being much less prone to retreating when he commits his unforgivable acts of harassment, and instead coming out loosing off both barrels, snarling and spitting with your claws unsheathed and ready. I admire the progress you have made in your being the best you that you can be, seeing through the spitspeak and shouting down the mire from which that tongue as spake it dwells.

Its noticeable. Not abruptly as such but over a timescale of from when you were first here as I knew you, and your temporary disappearance and thence your sudden, and most warmly welcomed return to I2. The old you left. The new you? I don't know as she would do now. More likely she'd shut the problem up with a well-driven heel in the goolies and an elbow swivelling round to meet the bridge of the offensive little cunt's nose. Or if his typed word be the problem, to remove the capacity of the fingers responsible to move.

I definitely see an increase in your bravery, your inner strength coming forth and manifesting. I believe, personally that it was always there, in you, the capacity, but that your mastery of it becoming greater and likewise your readiness to cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war, so to speak.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2017, 09:23:13 PM »
No, walkie. I meant miss K. And I did not mean on I2. I meant in dealing with a certain vile little guttersnipe, etc.

I just have seen in your postings your being much less prone to retreating when he commits his unforgivable acts of harassment, and instead coming out loosing off both barrels, snarling and spitting with your claws unsheathed and ready. I admire the progress you have made in your being the best you that you can be, seeing through the spitspeak and shouting down the mire from which that tongue as spake it dwells.

Its noticeable. Not abruptly as such but over a timescale of from when you were first here as I knew you, and your temporary disappearance and thence your sudden, and most warmly welcomed return to I2. The old you left. The new you? I don't know as she would do now. More likely she'd shut the problem up with a well-driven heel in the goolies and an elbow swivelling round to meet the bridge of the offensive little cunt's nose. Or if his typed word be the problem, to remove the capacity of the fingers responsible to move.

I definitely see an increase in your bravery, your inner strength coming forth and manifesting. I believe, personally that it was always there, in you, the capacity, but that your mastery of it becoming greater and likewise your readiness to cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war, so to speak.

MidLifeAspie was projecting when he called you a rapist, but he wasn't wrong. Stop crying like a bitch.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2017, 02:08:46 AM »
Projecting about being a rapist?

Thats rich, coming from a fucking selfentitled, uppity little rapechild slapper. Go drink bleach and die of the HIV you got as a 1st b/day present from 'daddy' and his circle of fellow nonces. Fucking piece of dog shit. You know what? you had some support. I was trying to help, trying to get other members to remember you are not currently compos mentis and not to hold grudges once you get help from a doctor as you clearly need to and hopefully regain perspective and sanity.

That stops. That stops NOW. Forget my trying to help. You just crossed a line, and there is no going back you fucking race trash slag. Just crawl back under whatever large rock formation managed to fit you underneath it, and don't come back out. Don't bother trying to make it up to me. You crossed a line that cannot be uncrossed. Just realize how lucky you are we don't live on the same landmass, you fucking two-penny scrubber, you greasy little desparate slutty, emptyheaded little gutterspawned whoresack. You want to start crossing lines, believe me, I'll return it in kind. You want your personal details posting everywhere? I should think you don't. And believe me, do anything other than keep your fucking mouth shut and you'll find them all over the internet. And so will other people. Bad people. Don't mess with me again you fucking bitch. Don't bother apologizing. Just shut the fuck up, crawl off this site and don't come back, and it won't happen. Do otherwise, and it is going to. Now do one.

You've disrespected some of the people I care for most here. You've done so to miskitty, you've done so to 'raxis, and now, now you have really crossed the line with me in a way such as there is no going back. Get gone from here, otherwise exactly as I say will happen to you, and don't come fucking crawling back, or it'll happen. Just go. And don't return to I2.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2017, 06:08:08 AM »
Projecting about being a rapist?

Thats rich, coming from a fucking selfentitled, uppity little rapechild slapper. Go drink bleach and die of the HIV you got as a 1st b/day present from 'daddy' and his circle of fellow nonces. Fucking piece of dog shit. You know what? you had some support. I was trying to help, trying to get other members to remember you are not currently compos mentis and not to hold grudges once you get help from a doctor as you clearly need to and hopefully regain perspective and sanity.

That stops. That stops NOW. Forget my trying to help. You just crossed a line, and there is no going back you fucking race trash slag. Just crawl back under whatever large rock formation managed to fit you underneath it, and don't come back out. Don't bother trying to make it up to me. You crossed a line that cannot be uncrossed. Just realize how lucky you are we don't live on the same landmass, you fucking two-penny scrubber, you greasy little desparate slutty, emptyheaded little gutterspawned whoresack. You want to start crossing lines, believe me, I'll return it in kind. You want your personal details posting everywhere? I should think you don't. And believe me, do anything other than keep your fucking mouth shut and you'll find them all over the internet. And so will other people. Bad people. Don't mess with me again you fucking bitch. Don't bother apologizing. Just shut the fuck up, crawl off this site and don't come back, and it won't happen. Do otherwise, and it is going to. Now do one.

You've disrespected some of the people I care for most here. You've done so to miskitty, you've done so to 'raxis, and now, now you have really crossed the line with me in a way such as there is no going back. Get gone from here, otherwise exactly as I say will happen to you, and don't come fucking crawling back, or it'll happen. Just go. And don't return to I2.

I mean she already posted her address in a thread so she's done part of the work for you already.  :CanofWorms: