Author Topic: Michael Saudino did nothing wrong.  (Read 230 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Michael Saudino did nothing wrong.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 03:19:18 AM »

Yes he did. He used the word "black" while referring to human beings.  As a public figure, that is considered unacceptable.

If he had just said, "criminals" no one would have cared.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 06:40:43 PM »

Yes he did. He used the word "black" while referring to human beings.  As a public figure, that is considered unacceptable.

If he had just said, "criminals" no one would have cared.

I took his words as commentary on the soft bigotry of low expectations. I've seen this in courtrooms before. There was a notorious judge in Santa Barbara county who treated Mexicans with kid gloves while throwing the book at white defendants.

I think he was making the same observation here, that the new DA would treat black people differently than everyone else, just to be PC.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 09:33:53 PM »
I know nothing of the guy, except from your link, so I am referring to general terms here ...

While his opinion is possibly quite similar to reality and fully valid and maybe even seen as a kind of divining to his fans, as a public figure one must use caution and carefully chosen wording when expressing that opinion.
Sorry, but he shot himself in the foot with his own gun.

He basically gave his enemies everything they will ever need to defeat him.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.