Educational

Author Topic: I am dead and you are all in HELL!  (Read 2250 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
I am dead and you are all in HELL!
« on: September 17, 2017, 02:47:52 AM »
You lie, you die. Rhetoric can't save you from your eternity. Don't steal what isn't yours. Don't murder. Intending to murder someone is enough to make things much much harder and a lot worse. You were all given multiple warnings in your lifetime. This is the end of the world. Do not wish rape on innocent virgins when you couldn't keep your own. You will take their place and they will never feel it. Innocent people are spared from evil deeds. Evil people will be forced to relive every atrocity they caused on others and Hell on Earth.

God invented relativity. Time is an illusion. There are multiple Earths in other dimensions. This is the grandfather prophecy.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: I am dead and you are all in HELL!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 02:48:46 AM »
Your reality can only get worse. It stacks like Pi.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 10:01:50 AM »
As a young child I saw a painting of a woman pouring water from a stream into a large urn which would never fill due to a crack on its side where the water was leaking out back into the stream. As an adult I realize the woman was an archetype for aquarius. Though as a child I believed I was looking at a painting of hell, and ever since then that's what I've envisioned hell to be, performing some mindless futile task for all eternity. 

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 09:53:43 PM »
My idea of Hell would be constantly being swooped on an open plain with no shelter, by giant magpie WHILST being nagged by my ex-wife, for all eternity.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 03:48:51 AM »
 :zombiefuck: That sounds like a very customized hell indeed.

* Wonders if this would also be the pathetic version of heaven for your ex. The magpies would probably love it. *
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 09:51:06 AM »
My Hell would be wallpapered with Ducky''s purple sig *wince*
I susp[ect it's there to punish those who disagree,

And yet, i do agree. Musta done something else bad, hmm?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 09:52:56 AM by Walkie »

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 06:12:35 PM »
The solar system is full of morphic resonance. Consciousness consists of sonar energy of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a condensing of the ancient. We exist as ultrasonic energy. Imagine a blossoming of what could be. It is time to take potentiality to the next level. Eons from now, we adventurers will exist like never before as we are aligned by the stratosphere. The future will be a mystical maturing of conscious living. It is a sign of things to come. This path never ends. Soon there will be an unfolding of non-locality the likes of which the totality has never seen. You and I are dreamweavers of the dreamtime. Nothing is impossible. To walk the story is to become one with it. How should you navigate this angelic dreamscape? By condensing, we believe. The goal of superpositions of possibilities is to plant the seeds of will rather than illusion. Potentiality is the birth of faith, and of us. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is transcendence. Balance requires exploration. Beauty is the driver of serenity.   
:zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 07:10:22 PM »
I think hell is being forced to watch White Chicks, Disaster Movie, Suicide Squad, Breaking Dawn Part I and The Hangover Part 3 on a continuous loop forever while a demon force-feeds me cookies with raisins in them.  :GA:

Oh, and I guess I'm forced to watch Clash of Clans letsplays once I grow numb to the torture of the worst three movies I have ever seen while alive. Then when the demons realise I can laugh at that due to how pathetic it is I'm instead forced to run a Dungeons and Dragons game for the worst players in human history while being handed the most beautiful campaign I could have ever imagined.

And there's nothing I can do about it. I can't call people out, I can't kick players from the game or force them to show me their character sheets. Why? Because it's Hell.  :headhurts:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2017, 04:11:19 AM »
The flawed water-bearer sounds closer to an archetype invoking Tantalus than Aquarius. Tantalus in greek mythology hosted the greek gods at a feast, yet the meat he served them, was in fact the cooked flesh of his own children. Real bastard of a guy obviously. And as a result he was condemned to eternal starvation and dehydration in Tartarus, the greek equivalent of the bowels of hell, (hades) reserved for the worst of the worst of the worst, forced to stand waist-deep in drinkable fresh water, and with lush fruit growing over his head, the water receding whenever he attempts to drink, and the fruit always being just that tiny bit out of reach.

And as for all of us (the gopher's statement) of us being 'quantum energy' of ultrasonic force....that is a complete fallacy and is inconsistent with both newtonian and quantum physics.

Ultrasound is simply sound, an oscillation within a medium beyond the frequency we can hear at. Sound takes the form of pressure waves exerted by an outside force entering the eardrum and resulting in the stimulation of hair-cells within the inner ear which transmit nerve impulses to the auditory nerve whereby they are by and by, relayed to the ultimate destination of the auditory cortex which processes that which we perceive as sound.

Ultrasound is vibration of the same exact kind, only of far too high a frequency (speed of oscillation, independent of the physical energy carried by the oscillations when they cause the medium through which they travel to beat against their target, it entirely defined by the frequency) Your statement that 'quantum ultrasonic energy' is what we are composed of is disproved easily by a simple, demonstrable and well known fact: that sound requires a medium through which to travel. If your statement were correct we would dissipate into nothingness if we were to enter vacuum. Since sound cannot travel through a vacuum, there would be no external force which would act upon us to provide this energy and we would vanish. Men have walked upon the surface of the moon, and in space. If you were correct this would be physically impossible without the destruction of those entering the vacuum.  And earthbound decompression chambers would sicken us when a human be placed under negative pressure, such as during compression and subsequent slow decompression as is used to remedy the illness known as 'the bends' to divers.

(this is when under high pressure, dependent upon the breathing mixture of the gas in the diver's tanks, and particularly of the common gas mixtures, standard nitrox diving and going too deep too long, nitrogen diffuses out into the blood, and under pressure is held there in solution, but as the diver rises, he or she must make decompression stops, potentially for significant times dependant upon how long the diver spent at what depth and in addition whether they had made previous dives that day, the decompression stops are essentially rests at predefined depths for given dive depths as one rises for given times, which allows the blood-born nitrogen to slowly, harmlessly diffuse away. If you rise too fast you are likely to get 'the bends', which is where throughout the bodily fluids, the solvated nitrogen begins not to diffuse, but to precipitate out in the form of gas bubbles throughout the fluids of the body. I've never had it happen to me myself, although I've done a fair bit of diving using nitrox as the breathing gas (its fairly standard for shallow to mid depth diving, one does not use pure oxygen because at depth the increased O2 saturation of the blood becomes toxic, and for very deep diving one cannot use nitrox, and uses instead heliox, which is instead of nitrogen/oxygen, a mixture of helium and oxygen for very very deep diving, or for intermediate but still deep diving, sometimes trimix, which is a mixture of helium, nitrogen in smaller quantities and oxygen.

Never had it happen, but it is reported to be excruciatingly, agonizingly painful, and in severe cases can be fatal, or result in permanent disability if prompt recompression in a hyperbaric chamber cannot be or is not performed, when bubbles of gas start to precipitate in the spinal canal and spinal cord, or in the brain, it can cripple people, and is downright nasty even if your lucky with it.

I have been in a hyperbaric chamber though, and it involves a big tank of a room which is then first airlocked, and pressurized to force the nitrogen back into solution in the bodily fluid, and afterwards, a slow, controlled decompression back to atmospheric pressure at a rate at which the N2 can slowly outgas from the body.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2017, 05:08:21 AM »
The flawed water-bearer sounds closer to an archetype invoking Tantalus than Aquarius.
Not really; as you said, imagery of Tantalus includes fruit.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2017, 08:27:25 AM »
I think hell is being forced to watch White Chicks, Disaster Movie, Suicide Squad, Breaking Dawn Part I and The Hangover Part 3 on a continuous loop forever while a demon force-feeds me cookies with raisins in them.  :GA:

Oh, and I guess I'm forced to watch Clash of Clans letsplays once I grow numb to the torture of the worst three movies I have ever seen while alive. Then when the demons realise I can laugh at that due to how pathetic it is I'm instead forced to run a Dungeons and Dragons game for the worst players in human history while being handed the most beautiful campaign I could have ever imagined.

And there's nothing I can do about it. I can't call people out, I can't kick players from the game or force them to show me their character sheets. Why? Because it's Hell.  :headhurts:

Don't forget Titanic and Love Actually.  :aff:
:dog:

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2017, 10:23:55 AM »

Don't forget Titanic and Love Actually.  :aff:

The last half hour where everyone dies is okay and as for Love Actually I can pretend I'm watching something else due to the amount of other, better projects that a lot of the actors have been in.

Like Andrew Lincoln in it so I can pretend his story arc is some dull flashback episode of The Walking Dead
Liam Neeson's in it so I suppose I could pretend it's his character from Taken living in witness protection while his son is that kid from Game of Thrones who helps Bran out.

Martin Freeman, erm...He's doing his sex things as an undercover job for Sherlock?
The guy from the BT adverts? He's just doing a longer version of one of those adverts?

Hugh Grant is just Hugh Grant.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 10:31:37 AM by Some_Bloke »

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2017, 10:36:47 AM »
Justin Beiber is playing on the radio, I'm out of coffee, someone drank my wine, and there's a Yugo in my driveway.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2017, 11:31:53 AM »
Justin Beiber is playing on the radio, I'm out of coffee, someone drank my wine, and there's a Yugo in my driveway.

That's a properly customised hell.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2017, 02:45:14 PM »

The Four Horsemen!   :runaway:  :GA:  :hide:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"