Arena for the Competitive > Main Event Callouts

I am dead and you are all in HELL!

(1/6) > >>

Bastet:
You lie, you die. Rhetoric can't save you from your eternity. Don't steal what isn't yours. Don't murder. Intending to murder someone is enough to make things much much harder and a lot worse. You were all given multiple warnings in your lifetime. This is the end of the world. Do not wish rape on innocent virgins when you couldn't keep your own. You will take their place and they will never feel it. Innocent people are spared from evil deeds. Evil people will be forced to relive every atrocity they caused on others and Hell on Earth.

God invented relativity. Time is an illusion. There are multiple Earths in other dimensions. This is the grandfather prophecy.

Bastet:
Your reality can only get worse. It stacks like Pi.

Jack:
As a young child I saw a painting of a woman pouring water from a stream into a large urn which would never fill due to a crack on its side where the water was leaking out back into the stream. As an adult I realize the woman was an archetype for aquarius. Though as a child I believed I was looking at a painting of hell, and ever since then that's what I've envisioned hell to be, performing some mindless futile task for all eternity. 

Al Swearegen:
My idea of Hell would be constantly being swooped on an open plain with no shelter, by giant magpie WHILST being nagged by my ex-wife, for all eternity.

'andersom':
 :zombiefuck: That sounds like a very customized hell indeed.

* Wonders if this would also be the pathetic version of heaven for your ex. The magpies would probably love it. *

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version