Author Topic: Governor McAuliffe is officially a badass.  (Read 2286 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Governor McAuliffe is officially a badass.
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2017, 06:21:42 PM »
Kenneth Frazier resigned in protest because of Trump's indifference and lack of protest.

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2017, 08:53:23 PM »

I want to lock this guy and Carl the Cuck in a cage and watch them fight to the death.
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2017, 09:55:26 PM »

I want to lock this guy and Carl the Cuck in a cage and watch them fight to the death.

That guy would lose because carl the cuck isn't a pussy who needs the support of a mob.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2017, 12:11:48 AM »
Of course not. Haha don't be stupid. Don't think for a moment there is ever anything he can say or do that would ever be okay or reasonable in your eyes.

His denouncement of the Nazis came two days too late and was likely the result of someone else being reasonable.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2017, 07:10:10 AM »
Kevin Plank - CEO of Under Armour
Brian Krzanich - CEO for Intel... also resigned from the council in protest.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2017, 09:47:17 AM »

They're being outted and some have been fired from their jobs. All of a sudden now you hear them say "I'm not what you think I am." ::)
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2017, 09:59:31 AM »

They're being outted and some have been fired from their jobs. All of a sudden now you hear them say "I'm not what you think I am." ::)

:laugh: I know, exactly what are you then?

I'm interested as to the response.

They were identifying them one by one on Twitter.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2017, 03:47:37 PM »
While Trump shows his true colours. Fucking hell, what an imbecile that man is.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2017, 04:11:44 PM »
While Trump shows his true colours. Fucking hell, what an imbecile that man is.

Just saw this. I was waiting for him to put his foot in his mouth again.

Yep, there it is. :facepalm2:

Wondering when Kelly is just going to give the fuck up. The picture says it all.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2017, 04:17:48 PM »
He'll start drinking on the job soon. I know I would.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2017, 04:18:44 PM »
Dude on the far right: "Please god let this be over soon."

Next dude: "Will you shut the fuck up already."

Next dude: "This is why I need meds."

Kelly: "I give up, I just give the fuck up."

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2017, 04:21:08 PM »
"I know there's still some cheap whiskey in the bottom drawer."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2017, 02:04:46 AM »
Of course not. Haha don't be stupid. Don't think for a moment there is ever anything he can say or do that would ever be okay or reasonable in your eyes.

His denouncement of the Nazis came two days too late and was likely the result of someone else being reasonable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDL5C11s0q8

Two days too late for what? what are you on about? There were extremists on both sides and both sides should have been denounced... and were. Trump should have condemned the violence....and did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TYXDifodng

That is what he should have done. For many though, they wanted him to specifically denounce the White Supremacists in the group as well. So he even did this. But many did not even think this was enough.

What I am waiting with baited breath for, is now Trump Condemned The Right wing White Supremacists extremists and the Left Wing Antifa extremists in general terms and then the Right Wing White Supremacists specifically, when is the Democrat party going to condemn the Left Wing Antofa extremists both generally and specifically?

Can we pretend they are not hypocrites and have both credibility and moral standing to denounce all bad parties and bad behaviour even on their political divide?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 03:06:18 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2017, 11:37:40 AM »
There's a good article why comparing the Antifa and the Neo-Nazi's is like comparing apples to oranges. I'm in no way supportive of the Antifa because they're militant as well.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/trump-asks-%E2%80%98what-about-the-alt-left%E2%80%99-here%E2%80%99s-an-answer/ar-AAqazaG?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartandhp
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2017, 09:37:25 PM »
There's a good article why comparing the Antifa and the Neo-Nazi's is like comparing apples to oranges. I'm in no way supportive of the Antifa because they're militant as well.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/trump-asks-%E2%80%98what-about-the-alt-left%E2%80%99-here%E2%80%99s-an-answer/ar-AAqazaG?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartandhp

No it is absolutely apples and apples. Both groups came in with bad intent and the righteous indignation reserved for ideological zealots.

They both sought violence and disruption. In what ensued, a man within the group, who was previously discharge from the army due to "mental problems", followed the horrible pattern of driving cars into people.

The result of violent intent was violence. it was not that what both sudes did beforehand was okay but he stepped over the line, any more than his hate and killing is justified by his mental issues. Its all horrid.

It should all be condemned.

Likewise I think that trying to minimise or negate threat or extremism of any group or ideology based on historical data is disingenuous of the reporter.
The biggest fighting force in the world is the italians...or at least was a few thosand years ago. I am not interest in who threatened whom in the past 25 years, historically. Threats of the past are not necessarily threata today. Antifa are and have been a bigger threat in the last 12 months than they were 25 years ago.

Right Wing white supremacists are a threat too both group are in their thousands and both are dangerous. both need to be equally condemned and acted on.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap