Author Topic: Governor McAuliffe is officially a badass.  (Read 2301 times)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Re: Governor McAuliffe is officially a badass.
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2017, 07:30:32 PM »
Enjoy that cup of salty neo-nazi tears.

"I'm terrified"  :lol1:
:gopher:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2017, 01:30:27 AM »
Well if there were any bright spots to this weeks show of hatred...IMO it was these two occurrences.

Christopher Cantwell, who was followed during the gathering of neo-Nazis, KKK, white supremacists and alt-right for a 22-minute documentary for VICE, showed off his guns to journalist Elle Reeve and boasted: “I'm carrying a pistol, I go to the gym all the time, I'm trying to make myself more capable of violence.”

...and fast forward...crying his eyes out after being identified and called out on social media.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQUrWlraj_4&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy that cup of salty neo-nazi tears.

Oh...and for #2...Bannon just got CANNED. :asthing:

I loved number one (if only they could all be jailed). I heard Bannon resigned rather than got canned but it amounts to the same I guess. How do I feel about that? Indifference I guess. I do think that he helped trump shape his stances which Trump was elected on and it can't impact the agenda that tens of millions of people voted for. Is it a good thing or bad? No idea.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2017, 01:37:14 AM »
Oh, and only an idiot would post what you did. Or a bigot.

Sure rapist. Do we really want to go there again? I would not have thought so. I do not think it is good for the forum.

Maybe you could make your argument a little stronger. Perhaps not make false equivalencies?

Al, you remain an idiot. Your arguments are those of an idiot. I don't think there is anything I can say to make you understand how far off the mark you are. It's understandable that you agree with Trump in this for you two are very much alike.

Thankfully, your opinions will never carry any weight.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 01:43:18 AM by odeon »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2017, 01:41:15 AM »
Sorry, I will never set equivalence between Nazis and those who think Nazis have no place in a society.
Though there is an equivelance between groups, and even individuals, who commit acts of terrorism to in the name of ideology. Threats, destruction, violence, arson, bombings, and murder. They are the bullies of society whose acts show they believe their thoughts are more important than other people's rights.

Nazis do not believe people are equal to begin with.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2017, 01:46:08 AM »

Sure rapist. Do we really want to go there again? I would not have thought so. I do not think it is good for the forum.

Maybe you could make your argument a little stronger. Perhaps not make false equivalencies?

Al, you remain an idiot. Your arguments are those of an idiot. I don't think there is anything I can say to make you understand how far off the mark you are. It's understandable that you agree with Trump for in this, you two are very much alike.

Your words are of no consequence. You always had an ego and lack of introspection coupled with an over estimation of your own intellect.  You are of no more consequence than the words you use. I will happily back anything reasonable that you say but your inability to say anything clever recently has me at odds with you.

I am happy to point and laugh at your stupidity and you keep doing it so I am not going to gripe about it.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2017, 01:46:55 AM »
And Bannon being kicked out is brilliant.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2017, 01:49:15 AM »

Al, you remain an idiot. Your arguments are those of an idiot. I don't think there is anything I can say to make you understand how far off the mark you are. It's understandable that you agree with Trump for in this, you two are very much alike.

Your words are of no consequence. You always had an ego and lack of introspection coupled with an over estimation of your own intellect.  You are of no more consequence than the words you use. I will happily back anything reasonable that you say but your inability to say anything clever recently has me at odds with you.

I am happy to point and laugh at your stupidity and you keep doing it so I am not going to gripe about it.

Echoing my reply won't make you look smarter. It does confirm that I got under your skin, however. Again.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2017, 01:53:18 AM »
Sorry, I will never set equivalence between Nazis and those who think Nazis have no place in a society.
Though there is an equivelance between groups, and even individuals, who commit acts of terrorism to in the name of ideology. Threats, destruction, violence, arson, bombings, and murder. They are the bullies of society whose acts show they believe their thoughts are more important than other people's rights.

Yes, Nazi's did not. Neither do Neo Nazis. Neither do the Antifa and other Leftist Progressive ideological groups. Neither do the various fundamentalist religious groups. Nor do any White Supremacist Groups not espousing Nazism or derivative Thought. Nor do radical Muslim Extremists. Nor do Black Supremacists.

ALL these groups believe in racial, ideological and/or religious purity and a want to purge and eradicate others who are different to them. Given enough power and influence, the worst of people in their ranks will rise and enact those mandates.

Most reasonable people get this. Those that do not are likely in one of these irrational ideologies and can not be introspective. For such people the excusing, rationalising, and justification of their own camp or those that they feel an affinity for blinds them to the obvious.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2017, 01:54:10 AM »

Echoing my reply won't make you look smarter. It does confirm that I got under your skin, however. Again.

I encourage you to keep saying stupid things. Have at.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2017, 02:03:38 AM »
By saying stupid things? I think you just can't help yourself, another trait you and Trump have in common.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2017, 02:08:58 AM »
By saying stupid things? I think you just can't help yourself, another trait you and Trump have in common.

That is all you have. Okay. I have premises and you have, you are just like Trump. Well done, Odeon.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2017, 05:22:27 AM »

Neither do I, though with different reasoning, but the real difference between me an either group is, I don't terrorize the public or impede on anyone's rights to say what I think.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2017, 05:26:27 AM »

Neither do I, though with different reasoning, but the real difference between me an either group is, I don't terrorize the public or impede on anyone's rights to say what I think.

Exactly and these types of people are dangerous for the same reason

Yes, Nazi's did not. Neither do Neo Nazis. Neither do the Antifa and other Leftist Progressive ideological groups. Neither do the various fundamentalist religious groups. Nor do any White Supremacist Groups not espousing Nazism or derivative Thought. Nor do radical Muslim Extremists. Nor do Black Supremacists.

ALL these groups believe in racial, ideological and/or religious purity and a want to purge and eradicate others who are different to them. Given enough power and influence, the worst of people in their ranks will rise and enact those mandates.

Most reasonable people get this. Those that do not are likely in one of these irrational ideologies and can not be introspective. For such people the excusing, rationalising, and justification of their own camp or those that they feel an affinity for blinds them to the obvious.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2017, 03:58:27 PM »

That is all you have. Okay. I have premises and you have, you are just like Trump. Well done, Odeon.

I hope that made sense to you.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2017, 04:01:51 PM »

Well, this wasn't about you.

- Albert Einstein