Author Topic: The trainwreck that is Evergreen State College and the congressional hearings...  (Read 531 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
... that it helped spawn.
(we need more characters allowed in titles)

Has anyone else been following the situation there??

Black and LGBTQ+(alphabet soup) Supremacists took over the college for a couple of days.

A Jewish professor was told by an Aryan girl to leave the school because HE was a Nazi.   ::)    ::)    ::)   :facepalm2:

The Dean of the college and the chief of campus police were detained against their will.

Graduation ceremonies, for the first time in college history, had to be held off campus for security reasons.

The Jewish professor is now suing the college for $3.8M for maintaining a hostile work environment.

Congress got an earful of the chaos that happened from one of its former administrators.

If this doesn't convince you that the modern left is cancerous, what will?

Here's some highlights of the congressional hearings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSkx9TJXzSM

« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 03:40:27 PM by Almighty Kek »

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
The school finally settled with Bret Weinstein for a mere $500K.

I say he should've taken the matter to trial.   :M

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Real Jews don't sue. Khazars do.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
Benjamin Boyce, a former student activist at evergreen, talks about email exchanges between the faculty members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g2JcCJyGI0

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
I would've like to see thus go to trial too.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore

Bret Weinstein and his wife, Heather Haying, who also taught at Evergreen, would've wiped the floor with the college.

The amount of video evidence and emails of neglectful conduct made it a slam dunk case.

I'm guessing they didn't want the hassle and just wanted to move on with their lives.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
Just when you thought the rabbit hole couldn't go any deeper, it does.

It was the agenda of the "social justice" faculty all along to make their campus sovereign from US law and enforce their own "Law, order and "justice"" on faculty and students.

Can you say: Lord of the Flies?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Seriously, who can defend the radical left anymore? their true colors have been shown, they are tyrannical zealots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JROUoBzmnBE

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Bret Weinstein and his wife, Heather Haying, who also taught at Evergreen, would've wiped the floor with the college.

The amount of video evidence and emails of neglectful conduct made it a slam dunk case.

I'm guessing they didn't want the hassle and just wanted to move on with their lives.

They really would have. Unfortunately, these kinds of relative wrist slaps are not very dissuading
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
Well, surprise, suuurprise!!

Enrolment at Evergreen State College has dropped 20% in one year after this fiasco.

They're having very tough conversations about who is getting laid off, and where else they have to make budget cuts to stay solvent.

How much longer before the nutjobs behind this social insurgency get shitcanned??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLj2vIHWx_k

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
The mainstream political left has lost its way, it no longer genuinely represents the interests of the working class and the underprivileged. What else is new?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
The mainstream political left has lost its way, it no longer genuinely represents the interests of the working class and the underprivileged. What else is new?

The Liberal Left still endorses Progressivism

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
Freshmen enrolment to Evergreen State College has now dropped a whopping 70%!!!  :yikes:

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/09/10/evergreen-state-college-professor-freshmen-enrollment-300/