Author Topic: If this doesn't convince you that SJW's are sociopathically dangerous...  (Read 301 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
... then you are beyond hope.

Black supremacists have taken over Evergreen State College in Washington State.

Because far to many progressives are beguiled by the black oppression narrative, they fail to see the racist sociopaths for what they are.

Watch the video and I challenge you to defend these fucking shitheads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbi4Fsf5UYU

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU

Liked his point about him not just being afraid of damaging the university but the civil right's movement itself and undoing decades of hard work. That's why I hate SJWs so much despite being a "looney lefty"

SJWs claim to want to help movements or even lead them but all they do is destroy them. Look a how toxic feminism has become for example. Sad thing is that's only a certain number of "feminists" but these days we all associate them as being crazy, violent and unreasonable. There is a group of feminists who actually do give a shit about what the origional movement was started for but they are either not loud enough to drown out the extremists or the extremists simply threaten them into silence.

I know an actual feminist who has recieved threats and vile comments from these extremists for voicing her opinions. When she dared claim that men could be victims of rape, domestic violence (ect) she was told by one of these fuckwits that she deserved to be raped.  :zombiefuck:

I wouldn't even go near a women's rights rally despite living in a country where that's actually an issue due to it being run by a party of religious fuckwits due to the fear of being attacked by those SJW types for having a penis.

They will do the same to the black civil rights movement by the looks of things too and the LGBT rights (at least in the USA) is probably going down the shithole due to SJWs as well. It throws decades of hard work and sacrafice out the window essentially. People have died for these causes and these SJW cunts rip them apart with their hateful extremism.

When actual oppression comes knocking and if these SJW fucks are the only ones to speak up for women, black Americans and the LGBT community they are all fucked. People only listen to these crazies out of fear and pushing your message via fear is what terrorists do.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I feel like SJW and Alt-right movements are just distractions by the wealthy elite to keep us from fighting corporate and government corruption, income inequality, the complete invasion of everybody's privacy, and man-made climate change. Divide and conquer, as they say.