Author Topic: I^2 should be re-named the Al and Odeon Fight Club.  (Read 2759 times)

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: I^2 should be re-named the Al and Odeon Fight Club.
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2017, 04:58:17 PM »
Lucifer is better than both of us, as she urged me to forgive you and stay as your "friend".  I can't, so she is better than me!
I don't like to rake up ancient history. Lucifer stopped posting here...how long ago? 7 years ago? more?
Nonertheless , she clearly has ongoing friendships with a number of forum members,  takes an ongoing interst in the drama here, and remains influential.  As your post reminded me, Ozy

So, I'm wondering what her stance on the odeon v Al shitshow is?  Has she likewise urged Odeon and Al to forgive each other too ?

If not, I wish she would. If you guys have one thing in common, it's holding Lucifer in high esteem.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 05:02:39 PM by Walkie »

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2017, 12:00:03 AM »
Lucifer is better than both of us, as she urged me to forgive you and stay as your "friend".  I can't, so she is better than me!
I don't like to rake up ancient history. Lucifer stopped posting here...how long ago? 7 years ago? more?
Nonertheless , she clearly has ongoing friendships with a number of forum members,  takes an ongoing interst in the drama here, and remains influential.  As your post reminded me, Ozy

So, I'm wondering what her stance on the odeon v Al shitshow is?  Has she likewise urged Odeon and Al to forgive each other too ?

If not, I wish she would. If you guys have one thing in common, it's holding Lucifer in high esteem.

Thought Ozy was talking about the time she left, maybe bit after that, not about the present.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2017, 04:30:45 AM »

Thought Ozy was talking about the time she left, maybe bit after that, not about the present.

That was not my impression.  Ozy can clarify perhaps,  if it matters?

My observations were not based on Ozy's post  though, but on various remarks from various people. Like I said , Ozy's post just reminded me,  that's all…and raised the question of her playing a peacemaking role ?
Unless a bunch of people have unaccountably lied about it, Lucifer  is still in touch with various present-day members of the board and they do still hold her in high esteem.

That does not include myself though.  If I said anything more about Lucifer  than that, I really would be raking over ancient history, for my own part,  which would not be the least bit helpful to anyone.   Hence my question.

That said (though I don't pretend to like her) I would very  much prefer it if Lucifer came back and spoke for herself. 

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2017, 06:57:28 AM »
I'm curious too now.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2017, 06:38:36 PM »
I'm curious what her married man tally is up to after all these years.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2017, 05:51:15 AM »
I wonder if there will be an answer.

(Not to your question Gary, you're just jealous.)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2017, 09:08:45 AM »
you're just jealous.

Nah, I prefer that men adore me in spite of my vagina.  :roses:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2017, 09:25:13 AM »
you're just jealous.

was more thinking about your bitches.   :M

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2017, 04:17:22 PM »
you're just jealous.

was more thinking about your bitches.   :M

I don't care if they have vaginas either.  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2017, 02:49:16 AM »
Uh huh.

None of this is new and all moralising aside, I have been pretty open about where I am at with things. I have said a few times that Odeon does not have the control to quit whilst he is behind. If he drops his hostilities there is no comeback from me and things stop. Odeon cannot help but snipe. I will NOT cop his shit. At all. Regardless of who thinks that makes me a bad person or a manbaby or whatever, so we can forget about the shaming tactics.

I am indifferent to whether he does or does not refrain. I will say that he lasted longer than I suspected he would last time when Py intervened and threatened to Sinbin us both (to which he quickly reminded her could not affect him as he would simply let himself out). I am not so precious to pretend that I am not stubborn, tenacious, arrogant, cantankerous, mean-spirited, and above being petty. But many times I have, when such openings have been afforded the forum, (the last being Pyraxis's attempt) to allow the I will not act unless acted on, type of agreement. Don't throw shit at me and I will do the same. I think that is fair and works fine for me.

But Odeon is wired a little different. He does not see himself in the same light as me. He does not like to own his actions and does not like such constraint because ultimately he did nothing wrong and so why ought he be so contrained? It is his forum and he is admin and that Al...

I do not believe his apology for attacking my dead mother. I simply think it made him look as petty as he is and he realised it was not a good look. But even this I would be prepared to drop. Again, I don't much care but I am mildly curious how long THIS time he could stop from sniping, insulting and being a little bitch to me. You have my word as a gentleman that there will be no further hostilities from me unless from him. Hel, I will go one better. I will let him have a free hit (even IF it is attacking my dead mother) and a last word.....but that is it. I do not care to be anyone's punching bag.

Now here is Odeon's restraint

Wondering why Al didn't add to this thread after yesterday morning's terror attack.

No, not really. I have a pretty good guess.

Yup, this was definitely a terrorist attack and was definitely NOT Islamic extremism. Some bigoted piece of shit targeting Muslims.
My reason for not mentioning anything is twofold firstly I have been trying to NOT niggle or prod at you or give you grounds to believe you were having any mud slung at you. Secondly though, I have had sinusitis and bronchitis. I came down with it Thursday last week. I have had 3 days off work in the last 10 days or so and my motivation and energy to read and post has been deflated.

But DO tell what that "guess" is Odeon. Then say how you arrived there with no fact to support you.

Or perhaps if you have a question, instead of leaping to conclusions, asking questions is often a much better choice. What do you think?

I don't have a question. I know how you function.

Well then, share with class. You do not have the slightest idea about who or what I am and it would be beyond stupid to pretend you do BUT I am interested whether rather than making vague non-assertions you can spell it out or whether you would prefer to try to insinuate and niggle. Whether too, that rather proves once again my point about YOUR lack of restraint.

SO it is out there. He clearly even so soon cannot help himself. I have been restrained here but he cannot seem to manage to reign himself in

What class is this?

All of us here. You are privy to the inner workings of everyone else's mind. You know what they know better than they. You understand everyone's thought and motive so don't be shy, share that knowledge and stop insinuating or being vague and coy.

Not everyone, just you.

Of course being gently called on his unbelievable stupidness doesn't have him self-reflect on either his stupidity nor his lack of restraint and even at this point I am willing to let it pass over.

Then share and then express from where you derive this "actual" knowledge from. I would imagine that it would be right up there with "the voices in your head compel you" kind of batshit crazy to make a claim that you actually have complete access to ANYONE'S thought and inner workings. Fortunately, I do not have to defend such a bizarre and mentally unstable claim.

So share, it will be fun. Consider this the free hit I promised. I will be a sport.

Nope, he cannot back himself, express himself and with his insinuations having the spotlight shone on them goes right back to calling me a bigot and so I call him a rapist in return.

It is truly okay though, but next time you or anyone else wants to play the shame game remember that again like many times before, Odeon is unable to refrain from this bullshit, and I am not going to be anyone's punching bag for the sake of the forum. Don't pretend otherwise.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2017, 08:57:43 AM »
It's OK. You're just my punching bag.

Next.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2017, 09:32:25 AM »
It's OK. You're just my punching bag.

Next.

Do you say that every time you get an ass whooping??

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2017, 09:59:30 AM »
I don't care what we call it, Scrap.

Maybe you two guys could voluntarily confine yourselves to the sinbin for the ass-whopping, punchbagging, shitstorming,  tantrums. or whatever you like to call 'em . Not so much fun, hmm?

You both seem to be labouring under the illusion that if you keep this up , then you'll convert more people to your causes, rather than  pummel the entire board into a state of indifference or worse.

Well, hey Al! you've got Scappy on your side.   Big asset.  Great big humungous  asset, with the emphasis on the first syllable.  Nice going...not.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2017, 10:04:10 AM »
^Deeeerrpp!!!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2017, 11:49:45 AM »
^Deeeerrpp!!!

This is the Scrappy we all know and love. :heart:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein