Educational

Author Topic: I^2 should be re-named the Al and Odeon Fight Club.  (Read 2757 times)

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
I^2 should be re-named the Al and Odeon Fight Club.
« on: June 15, 2017, 11:20:02 AM »
:congrats:

'Cause like the giant manbabies both of you are, you turn every single thread into another thread about your feud that I described in one thread (that was someone's personal thread in the elder's section you also made about your feud) as seeming as ancient as the DUP's political views. That's like, dark ages ancient.

This shit is getting as old as the hatred the Irish have for the English or the Scottish have for the English. As I said, de-raling political threads and the like is one thing but now you're bringing your fight into personal (meant to be supportive) threads in the Elder's section as part of your "Who's the biggest wanker contest?"

Spoiler alert, it's both of you. I can hardly tell either of you apart anymore as I don't measure by height or looks, I measure by the amount of pain in my bare Irish arse. Which makes you two just about equal.

I don't care about who started this feud between the two of you anymore. If you can't end it, which much like the DUP's ancient political views or the hatred the Irish/Scottish have for the English it'll never go away...Like when one of you dies, hopefully of old age rather than being crushed to death by a giant pile of mashed potatoes or by some kind of super duper space-cancer your ghost will return to this site to carry on the feud.

That's unless the world gets nuked to Nukedown: Destination Oh Fuck of course but I imagine that through the nuclear holocaust you two will still find a way to see who gets the last word in.

Anyway, like restrict it to one part of the site. This fucking section exists for a fucking reason. You're both better than this. Act like the grown up adult men you are.
And please don't bring mothers into this. It's a low blow to go after someone's mum.
Also, don't restrict someone to the site's bin or whatever becuase of the feud. It smells Donald Trump-y.  :hitler:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: I^2 should be re-named the Al and Odeon Fight Club.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 03:57:06 PM »
Uh huh.

None of this is new and all moralising aside, I have been pretty open about where I am at with things. I have said a few times that Odeon does not have the control to quit whilst he is behind. If he drops his hostilities there is no comeback from me and things stop. Odeon cannot help but snipe. I will NOT cop his shit. At all. Regardless of who thinks that makes me a bad person or a manbaby or whatever, so we can forget about the shaming tactics.

I am indifferent to whether he does or does not refrain. I will say that he lasted longer than I suspected he would last time when Py intervened and threatened to Sinbin us both (to which he quickly reminded her could not affect him as he would simply let himself out). I am not so precious to pretend that I am not stubborn, tenacious, arrogant, cantankerous, mean-spirited, and above being petty. But many times I have, when such openings have been afforded the forum, (the last being Pyraxis's attempt) to allow the I will not act unless acted on, type of agreement. Don't throw shit at me and I will do the same. I think that is fair and works fine for me.

But Odeon is wired a little different. He does not see himself in the same light as me. He does not like to own his actions and does not like such constraint because ultimately he did nothing wrong and so why ought he be so contrained? It is his forum and he is admin and that Al...

I do not believe his apology for attacking my dead mother. I simply think it made him look as petty as he is and he realised it was not a good look. But even this I would be prepared to drop. Again, I don't much care but I am mildly curious how long THIS time he could stop from sniping, insulting and being a little bitch to me. You have my word as a gentleman that there will be no further hostilities from me unless from him. Hel, I will go one better. I will let him have a free hit (even IF it is attacking my dead mother) and a last word.....but that is it. I do not care to be anyone's punching bag.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 08:28:58 PM »
I'm with Al.   But creating drama over this is useless.  This is between two adults and this is not the intensity of years past.  In fact that era is long dead,  extinct, ended, yadda yadda yadda. 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 08:52:32 PM »
I'm not getting involved this time. I have too much shit going on in my personal life to have any brain space for it. I haven't even had access to a computer for a past few days.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 09:08:10 PM »
I'm not getting involved this time. I have too much shit going on in my personal life to have any brain space for it. I haven't even had access to a computer for a past few days.

Sending good thoughts that all will go well!   It is quite a move from Montreal to Alberta.  Stay sane and all that jazz...but, then again, as a nursing school friend would say...Sanity is over rated!  Hang in there!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2017, 11:22:58 PM »

Sending good thoughts that all will go well!   It is quite a move from Montreal to Alberta.  Stay sane and all that jazz...but, then again, as a nursing school friend would say...Sanity is over rated!  Hang in there!

Absolutely Py. Sending good thoughts your way
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2017, 12:12:49 AM »
I do not believe his apology for attacking my dead mother.

Believe what you want, Al.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2017, 12:14:45 AM »
I'm with Al.   But creating drama over this is useless.  This is between two adults and this is not the intensity of years past.  In fact that era is long dead,  extinct, ended, yadda yadda yadda.

If creating drama over this is useless, why this?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2017, 03:08:21 PM »

You wouldn't understand because you are incapable of understanding.  Lucifer is better than both of us, as she urged me to forgive you and stay as your "friend".  I can't, so she is better than me!  Even Peaguy, has moved beyond you.  You hate free speech, since it speaks truth.....you took my comments personally....they were made in a general way.  It tells me that you are not worth my time since you took them personally.  Anyway, I'm not Al, and will not bludgeon this to the extreme.  You, can make of this what you will and our pseudo friendship is long gone.  You always did look at me as an expendable commodity and an exploitable "friendship".  Nuff said and no more will be said!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2017, 03:27:18 PM »

You wouldn't understand because you are incapable of understanding.  Lucifer is better than both of us, as she urged me to forgive you and stay as your "friend".  I can't, so she is better than me!  Even Peaguy, has moved beyond you.  You hate free speech, since it speaks truth.....you took my comments personally....they were made in a general way.  It tells me that you are not worth my time since you took them personally.  Anyway, I'm not Al, and will not bludgeon this to the extreme.  You, can make of this what you will and our pseudo friendship is long gone.  You always did look at me as an expendable commodity and an exploitable "friendship".  Nuff said and no more will be said!

This tells me you take a lot of things personally. Sure it's 'nuff said now?

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2017, 03:29:43 PM »
Tell the truth, Ozy. You like the drama, you always did. You could never leave anything alone. How many accounts is it here now...?

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2017, 04:12:22 PM »
Tell the truth, Ozy. You like the drama, you always did. You could never leave anything alone. How many accounts is it here now...?

Your pitiful...but...my accounts are 2, and this is the last!   You really dislike that I have not joined your acolytes and drunk your kool aid.  And I have left a lot alone, you just happen to be the A'hole in charge of this place.  Go fuck yourself, for the last time! 

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2017, 06:18:55 PM »
Go fuck yourself, for the last time!

I think he should fuck himself at least another five more times.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2017, 12:45:50 AM »
Go fuck yourself, for the last time!

I think he should fuck himself at least another five more times.  :zoinks:

You sure are obsessed with fucking these days.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2017, 01:39:43 AM »

Your pitiful...but...my accounts are 2, and this is the last!   You really dislike that I have not joined your acolytes and drunk your kool aid.  And I have left a lot alone, you just happen to be the A'hole in charge of this place.  Go fuck yourself, for the last time!

You were always an amoeba. No backbone.

- Albert Einstein