Educational

Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 23344 times)

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #285 on: September 28, 2017, 04:23:32 AM »
You're employing a better quality of reasoning now, I'l give you that, Scrap.

It was written as a critique of Stalinism but it can be equally applied to Maoism, Kimism or Castroism. The end result of Marxism is always the same. You have all the power of society concentrated in a few hands and if those people aren't ruthless scum, they will be stabbed in the back by people who are. Every communist regime has slaughtered millions of their own people and enslaved millions of others while driving the population into poverty. The ruling party in China realized this and began to allow some democracy and capitalism. Today their socio-economic system resembles that of Nazi Germany.

In other words , Marxism can't work, because the real Marxists always get stabbed in the back by power-hungry bastards, and you  end up with a dictactorship that mocks the original principles . Of course, that equally applies to Capitalist systems too.  So long as have anything like the centalised  power base,  the scum will be fighting to  get in the Big Chair.  And because they're happy to fight dirty, the chances are that they'll win.  That's precisely why I believe that Marxism needs to be backed up Anarchism.  And then (given much time for the dust to settle., the lessons of experience to be learned, and the resulting Society tweakled accordingly ) we can begin to decide whether Marxism actually works or not.

Oh yes, and according to Marx the revolution needs to happen on a global scale.  At what point in human history did that ever occur?

It's pretty damned premature to judge the matter at this stage of history.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 04:34:03 AM by Walkie »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #286 on: September 28, 2017, 05:32:32 AM »

It was written as a critique of Stalinism but it can be equally applied to Maoism, Kimism or Castroism. The end result of Marxism is always the same. You have all the power of society concentrated in a few hands and if those people aren't ruthless scum, they will be stabbed in the back by people who are. Every communist regime has slaughtered millions of their own people and enslaved millions of others while driving the population into poverty. The ruling party in China realized this and began to allow some democracy and capitalism. Today their socio-economic system resembles that of Nazi Germany.

In other words , Marxism can't work, because the real Marxists always get stabbed in the back by power-hungry bastards, and you  end up with a dictactorship that mocks the original principles . Of course, that equally applies to Capitalist systems too.  So long as have anything like the centalised  power base,  the scum will be fighting to  get in the Big Chair.  And because they're happy to fight dirty, the chances are that they'll win.  That's precisely why I believe that Marxism needs to be backed up Anarchism.  And then (given much time for the dust to settle., the lessons of experience to be learned, and the resulting Society tweakled accordingly ) we can begin to decide whether Marxism actually works or not.

Oh yes, and according to Marx the revolution needs to happen on a global scale.  At what point in human history did that ever occur?

Nope. Marxism is unworkable. People will always be people. In the same way that you can never wipe out the thieves, racists, rapists, murderers and frauds in society, you can never suppress the collective's urges and desires from preventing any implementation of Marxism to become at very best a perversion of itself and an abject failure at worse. I will add that Marxism is not a beautiful thing too nor even something to necessarily aspire to. Even without becoming a perversion, it is not something I would want for the world.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #287 on: September 28, 2017, 06:58:18 AM »

In other words , Marxism can't work, because the real Marxists always get stabbed in the back by power-hungry bastards, and you  end up with a dictactorship that mocks the original principles .

No, the power hungry bastards ARE the real Marxists. The naïve idealists are nothing more than useful idiots who get lined up and shot after they help destroy the old system. The writings of Marx are a clever lie designed to trick gullible people into doing the dirty work of those who understand what the true doctrine is.

Of course, that equally applies to Capitalist systems too.  So long as
have anything like the centalised  power base,  the scum will be fighting to  get in the Big Chair.

No it doesn't. Capitalism doesn't concentrate nearly as much money and power into one place, especially in its beginnings. The concentration of power and money takes a couple of centuries to happen in a capitalist democracy where under communism, it happens in less than a single generation. Not to mention that under capitalism, the average person still has an ok life. Under communism, they are on the edge of starvation.

And because they're happy to fight dirty, the chances are that they'll win.  That's precisely why I believe that Marxism needs to be backed up Anarchism.

Marxists never share power, that's contrary to the doctrine. They will line up the anarchists against the wall and shoot them 100% of the time.

And then (given much time for the dust to settle., the lessons of experience to be learned, and the resulting Society tweakled accordingly ) we can begin to decide whether Marxism actually works or not.

Well over 100 million people have died and hundreds of millions have starved and been imprisoned in this Marxist experiment so far, which has had a 100% failure rate. Just how many more millions of people are you willing to slaughter before we should give up on this experiment?? You have to be a fucking sociopath to want this.

Thankfully never. we would end up with a global dictatorship that would prove to be the most bloody government in world history.

Again, over 100 years of trying and failure and more than 100 million dead. How many more innocent people are you morally ok with slaughtering and torturing before you give up??

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #288 on: September 28, 2017, 07:10:20 AM »
Walkie, you should read the Gulag Archipelago by Alexandr Solzhenitsyn. It tells the murderous nature of Marxism in explicit detail from people who survived it.

Here's a video of Jordan Peterson debunking the "not true communism" argument.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlB_xNOAn1c

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #289 on: September 28, 2017, 03:05:50 PM »

Nope. Marxism is unworkable. People will always be people. In the same way that you can never wipe out the thieves, racists, rapists, murderers and frauds in society, you can never suppress the collective's urges and desires from preventing any implementation of Marxism to become at very best a perversion of itself and an abject failure at worse. I will add that Marxism is not a beautiful thing too nor even something to necessarily aspire to. Even without becoming a perversion, it is not something I would want for the world.

Lots of words, then, but no real argument. You're such an imbecile.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #290 on: October 03, 2017, 01:06:41 AM »

What exactly do you disagree with? Which words?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #291 on: October 03, 2017, 06:48:08 AM »

Have you been masturbating to Michel Foucault again??

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #292 on: October 04, 2017, 03:25:27 PM »
Somebody a few pages back said maybe trump should seek asylum somewhere.

Wrong. He should be put in one, whether he seeks it or otherwise, in a straitjacket, because this empty-headed, cretinous pillock is a threat to the US, and to the rest of the world. I was apalled at bush and his pet snake, tony bliar (spelling intentional), bush was a fucking moron but its pretty shocking a piece of utter shite like this could ever be allowed to take power; he is a boneheaded, brainless ebarrassment and a menace to world peace)
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #294 on: October 05, 2018, 11:05:50 AM »
:laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #295 on: October 05, 2018, 11:09:11 AM »
Small picture - a bit of paper on a mans's shoe.
Big picture - the shoes are stepping to board Air Force One.

Best to think small, Right Comrades?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #296 on: October 05, 2018, 11:19:56 AM »
I wonder what else he stepped on while at the loo? :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #297 on: October 05, 2018, 12:16:04 PM »

Kind of looks like a stray napkin to me. Do you think that our president actually eats food in his Secret Service security caravan?  Surely NOT! NO one would even think of doing that. This is serious!

This could be further evidence of collusion. I have this fear that our president may be colluding with food while he travels. This HAS to be looked at further. We need an FBI investigation.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #298 on: October 05, 2018, 06:27:44 PM »

Kind of looks like a stray napkin to me. Do you think that our president actually eats food in his Secret Service security caravan?  Surely NOT! NO one would even think of doing that. This is serious!

This could be further evidence of collusion. I have this fear that our president may be colluding with food while he travels. This HAS to be looked at further. We need an FBI investigation.

Its so important!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #299 on: October 05, 2018, 06:40:46 PM »
Yeah, but the Executive branch, being like the whole boss and shit, might just limit the scope of the investigation. We HAVE to know what this is!
 :fish2:

Maybe we have enough now to impeach Trump.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.