Educational

Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 23335 times)

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2017, 03:18:02 AM »
It's almost as if Randy Newman foresaw  Trump, back in '72:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqBrw3rQvKo

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2017, 08:25:52 AM »
If he is functionally retarded, will that be a pre-existing condition and preclude him from treatment for it?  He may not have had insurance before his inauguration.

:evilplus:   I think Your Majesty is ready to conquer a new empire.  >:D
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2017, 08:42:41 AM »
@ CBC and odeon - thanks
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2017, 09:33:18 PM »
He just fired Comey after Yates and Clapper testified yesterday.

This is just fucking unreal...like Nixon all over again.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2017, 10:44:33 PM »
Many Liberal commentators and Democrats screamed from the rafters when Comey amended the record after Huma's emails contained Clinton classified information.

They all said it was unfair and he should resign or be fired. He has been fired now and now they think it is terrible that he was fired.

I find it really interesting.

US politics is enthralling
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2017, 06:57:54 AM »
I don't know what I find more disturbing,  the lie about "why" he was fired, or the people that actually believe it. :facepalm2:

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2017, 08:58:11 AM »
Many Liberal commentators and Democrats screamed from the rafters when Comey amended the record after Huma's emails contained Clinton classified information.

They all said it was unfair and he should resign or be fired. He has been fired now and now they think it is terrible that he was fired.

I find it really interesting.

US politics is enthralling

It's not nearly that simple

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2017, 12:32:06 PM »
I don't know what I find more disturbing,  the lie about "why" he was fired, or the people that actually believe it. :facepalm2:

There are people who actually believe it?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2017, 09:38:47 PM »
So is Donald Trump the new Richard Nixon? Or is he the new Ronald Reagan? Or a combination of the two?

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2017, 12:27:55 AM »
So is Donald Trump the new Richard Nixon? Or is he the new Ronald Reagan? Or a combination of the two?

I like your optimism.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2017, 05:34:50 AM »

It's a three way "winning" combo.

He lies like Nixon, has Reagan's memory loss, and less brainpower than Bush.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2017, 07:07:20 AM »
So lets recap this sideshow...

Yates (fired after warning about Flynn's Russian ties) and Clapper testify in the investigation concerning Russian interference in the election.

Trump tries to intimidate Yates via Twitter hours before testifying...both on his personal Twitter account and the official one for the president.

Next Trump fires Comey without warning. Comey receives his walking papers while presenting a speech and at first laughs seeing it on the news and thinks it's a joke, he is called aside and finds out that...no...it's not.

The next day Trump meets in the oval office with Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov... Sergey Kislyak the Russian diplomat who's name is all through this investigation is also reported to be attending. Russian press is admitted to cover this event, Trump bars the American "fake" news media from attending.

The White House press is at last admitted in for a photo op, and the first questions are answered about the firing of Comey...Trump is sitting not with Lavrov as expected though, but with Henry Kissinger, former Secretary of State to President Richard Nixon.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2017, 07:51:31 AM »
So lets recap this sideshow...

Yates (fired after warning about Flynn's Russian ties) and Clapper testify in the investigation concerning Russian interference in the election.

Trump tries to intimidate Yates via Twitter hours before testifying...both on his personal Twitter account and the official one for the president.

Next Trump fires Comey without warning. Comey receives his walking papers while presenting a speech and at first laughs seeing it on the news and thinks it's a joke, he is called aside and finds out that...no...it's not.

The next day Trump meets in the oval office with Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov... Sergey Kislyak the Russian diplomat who's name is all through this investigation is also reported to be attending. Russian press is admitted to cover this event, Trump bars the American "fake" news media from attending.

The White House press is at last admitted in for a photo op, and the first questions are answered about the firing of Comey...Trump is sitting not with Lavrov as expected though, but with Henry Kissinger, former Secretary of State to President Richard Nixon.

A president meets Russian Diplomats. Never happened ever in the case of Presidents.

Comey was a mess and had everyone at some time saying crap about his incompetence and saying he should resign or should not be FBI Director anymore. Trump's new Deputy Attorney General suggests Trump fire him. Jeff Sessions agrees, they fired him. Trump probably had an Apprentice flashback.

Yates, she was the one that Trump fired for not upholding his executive order, right?

What was Clapper saying about the supposed Russia-Trump collusion ties?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2017, 08:32:31 AM »
 :yawn:

You meet with Russian diplomats the day after key testimony in an ongoing investigation concerning Russian ties...and the day after further impeding the investigation by dismissing the head of the investigation.

Trump praised Comey verbally in statements and non-verbally in writing for months concerning his actions with Hillary...both on the campaign trail and in the official office of president only a short time ago.

We are suddenly supposed to believe on this timeline of events that he grew some moral balls and learned scruples...because...NOW...he's...the...president?

Maybe he was visited overnight by the 3 White House ghosts of president's past?

...I think I heard Nixon rattling his chains. :spitscreen:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2017, 09:07:26 AM »
:yawn:

You meet with Russian diplomats the day after key testimony in an ongoing investigation concerning Russian ties...and the day after further impeding the investigation by dismissing the head of the investigation.

Trump praised Comey verbally in statements and non-verbally in writing for months concerning his actions with Hillary...both on the campaign trail and in the official office of president only a short time ago.

We are suddenly supposed to believe on this timeline of events that he grew some moral balls and learned scruples...because...NOW...he's...the...president?

Maybe he was visited overnight by the 3 White House ghosts of president's past?

...I think I heard Nixon rattling his chains. :spitscreen:

What restrictions are you placing on American Presidents in seeing Russian diplomats and I hope you are prepared to do so for all US Presidents not JUST Trump.

Trump was given advice from a newly appointed Deputy Attorney General. The Deputy Attorney General is in charge of overseeing the FBI and made that recommendation. Is Trump supposed to ignore that or overrule that? Maybe. I don't know? He decided to take the advice.

It is just amazing to me to see everyone who said how bad Comey was and how HE was the cause of Granny Satan losing the election, now say how unfair it is that he is no longer head of FBI.