Educational

Author Topic: Trump is functionally retarded  (Read 23709 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: Trump is functionally retarded
« Reply #165 on: June 13, 2017, 03:18:23 PM »
Your momma's so fat she beeps when she backs up.  :zoinks:

Yo mamma so dumb, she can't stop obsessing over a typo.

:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #166 on: June 13, 2017, 03:53:47 PM »
want to bring my dead mother into things

Your momma's so fat she ate the rest of my joke.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #167 on: June 13, 2017, 03:55:26 PM »
Are you simply too stupid to understand why we're talking about mums?

Your momma's so fat she affects the tides.  :zoinks:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #168 on: June 13, 2017, 03:57:26 PM »
Yo mamma so dumb, she can't stop obsessing over a typo.

Your momma's so fat even her clothes have stretch marks.  :zoinks:

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #169 on: June 13, 2017, 04:01:41 PM »
Are you simply too stupid to understand why we're talking about mums?

Your momma's so fat she affects the tides.  :zoinks:

:laugh:

Yo mama's so fat she has her own weather system.
:dog:

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: June 13, 2017, 04:04:40 PM »
Yo mama's so fat that when she walks she causes seismologists to panic.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #171 on: June 13, 2017, 04:09:37 PM »
Your momma's so ugly she makes onions cry.  :zoinks:

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #172 on: June 13, 2017, 04:16:48 PM »
Yo momma's so fat, I took a picture of her last Christmas and it's still printing.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #173 on: June 13, 2017, 04:18:35 PM »
Your momma's so fat she wears neck deodorant.  :zoinks:

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: June 13, 2017, 04:19:46 PM »
Yo momma's so fat and old when God said, "Let there be light" he asked your mother to move out of the way.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #175 on: June 14, 2017, 03:13:05 AM »
Did you read your own post? Did you read anyone else's? Are you simply too stupid to understand why we're talking about mums?

You've got serious issues with reading comprehension, mate. Get help.

I did and here is the play by play as any normal rational person would read it:

You descended into the remedial argument tactic of "I know what are but what am I?"

I pointed out that it was only barely a notch up from similarly remedial "Yo Mamma" jokes and referenced that with..."Yo Mamma". I explained that both were ridiculous and in a race to the bottom that was only a small step down.

The rascally Gopher decided that "Yo Mamma" jokes were actually preferable and started dedication the thread to "Yo Mamma" jokes. I did not join in but others did and "Yo Mamma' jokes do have a place as generalised humour rather than argument tactics and fun was had.

But no, whilst that explains me and Gary and Fun with Matches and DFG and what they were doing, that does NOT explain what you were doing? You were NOT doing a "Yo Mamma" joke and pretending such would be ridiculous.

Yes you first attacked my dead mother for her parenting and then asked me to get her to fight (or argue) with you.
I am very sorry to say that any fight she may have had was stripped from her and not 6 years ago when she died at the young age of 61, but unfortunately much, much earlier as the Cancer that infested her liver, bowel, and kept her in a slow painful deterioration and decline, sap any of the physical force she once had. But being a petite lady and 4'10" there was not much of her in the first place. Though 10 years before the Cancer she was going to Advanced Aerobics 4 times a week and ate sparingly and did not drink or smoke. Unfortunate.

But now back to you Odeon, You were wanting to make some point about my deceased relative. Let us know what that point is. You can point me to the Trump thread all you like but no point was made as others were doing Yo Mamma jokes and I was pointing out that "I know what you are but what am I was a silly way to argue and that like "Yo Mamma" jokes ought to be avoided in arguments because they are poor arguments. You did neither.

What is your point? Make it for class.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #176 on: June 14, 2017, 08:26:34 AM »
Yo momma so old that her pussy is haunted.  :autism:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #177 on: June 14, 2017, 02:12:48 PM »
Did you read your own post? Did you read anyone else's? Are you simply too stupid to understand why we're talking about mums?

You've got serious issues with reading comprehension, mate. Get help.

I did and here is the play by play as any normal rational person would read it:

You descended into the remedial argument tactic of "I know what are but what am I?"

I pointed out that it was only barely a notch up from similarly remedial "Yo Mamma" jokes and referenced that with..."Yo Mamma". I explained that both were ridiculous and in a race to the bottom that was only a small step down.

The rascally Gopher decided that "Yo Mamma" jokes were actually preferable and started dedication the thread to "Yo Mamma" jokes. I did not join in but others did and "Yo Mamma' jokes do have a place as generalised humour rather than argument tactics and fun was had.

But no, whilst that explains me and Gary and Fun with Matches and DFG and what they were doing, that does NOT explain what you were doing? You were NOT doing a "Yo Mamma" joke and pretending such would be ridiculous.

Yes you first attacked my dead mother for her parenting and then asked me to get her to fight (or argue) with you.
I am very sorry to say that any fight she may have had was stripped from her and not 6 years ago when she died at the young age of 61, but unfortunately much, much earlier as the Cancer that infested her liver, bowel, and kept her in a slow painful deterioration and decline, sap any of the physical force she once had. But being a petite lady and 4'10" there was not much of her in the first place. Though 10 years before the Cancer she was going to Advanced Aerobics 4 times a week and ate sparingly and did not drink or smoke. Unfortunate.

But now back to you Odeon, You were wanting to make some point about my deceased relative. Let us know what that point is. You can point me to the Trump thread all you like but no point was made as others were doing Yo Mamma jokes and I was pointing out that "I know what you are but what am I was a silly way to argue and that like "Yo Mamma" jokes ought to be avoided in arguments because they are poor arguments. You did neither.

What is your point? Make it for class.

My point? I thought it was obvious: you are an idiot with reading comprehension issues.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #178 on: June 14, 2017, 03:04:26 PM »
Yo momma so ugly she turned Medusa to stone.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.