Author Topic: Yet again, a Trump supporter proves how truly racist they are.  (Read 2388 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: Yet again, a Trump supporter proves how truly racist they are.
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2017, 08:28:36 PM »
She went on a rant about how a woman on Oprah was "stealing" from her child by disciplining him and she was horrified how people were praising her and she seemed to deem this child abuse.
Also believe children need a sense of ownership and taking away a child's belongings is a bad move, especially if it was given to them as a gift. She was probably never punished, so it will be rare for anyone to understand her. Reminds me of something I wrote here.

The fact is, I personally view all forms of parental punishment to be unnecessary; not all of them viewed as abusive, but yes, all unnecessary. It's easy to deduce that, like most people, my views are a direct reflections of my own upbringing. This neither means punishment equals poor parenting, nor does it mean I've been completely successful at living my own point of view; it simply means I wasn't punished.

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2017, 08:46:52 PM »
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2017, 09:15:04 PM »
 :zoinks:

:gopher:

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2017, 04:53:22 PM »
She went on a rant about how a woman on Oprah was "stealing" from her child by disciplining him and she was horrified how people were praising her and she seemed to deem this child abuse.
Also believe children need a sense of ownership and taking away a child's belongings is a bad move, especially if it was given to them as a gift. She was probably never punished, so it will be rare for anyone to understand her. Reminds me of something I wrote here.

The fact is, I personally view all forms of parental punishment to be unnecessary; not all of them viewed as abusive, but yes, all unnecessary. It's easy to deduce that, like most people, my views are a direct reflections of my own upbringing. This neither means punishment equals poor parenting, nor does it mean I've been completely successful at living my own point of view; it simply means I wasn't punished.

Violet Yoshi drama was fun to read when I was bored. There was a lot more that has since been deleted. She used to be a chimpout member and noe wants to be an sjw advocate but they won't ever forgive her no matter how many times she apologizes.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2017, 05:30:31 PM »
What's a chimpout member?  :orly:

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2017, 06:22:38 AM »
:aff:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2017, 11:47:45 AM »
What's a chimpout member?  :orly:

http://www.somethingawful.com/weekend-web/chimpout/1/

Violet Yoshi had her own "coontact" story at chimpout. I screenshot all her posts there since the site was always down and I wanted to look at them when I wanted to. I have it somewhere on my hard drive. I really with I screenshot the one she was complaining about oprah that was more hilarious. I do have an old AFF thread saved where she was complaining of parents making " monster faces" at her.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2018, 07:52:09 PM »
Never mind about racism you stupid cunt.  Stopping your government from destroying Syria on behalf of Israel is more important.

I don't see what's wrong with this.