Author Topic: WTF? It's here now?  (Read 1251 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: WTF? It's here now?
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2017, 04:32:06 AM »
Your post, while wordy, is little more than fear-mongering and twisted reality, and you continue to play into the hands of IS and the like.

You, as always, see what you want to see, not what is there.

Jesus, really? This was the best counter? Radicals do not need my post on your forum to sway them to doing radical things. I hope this is abundantly clear. Fearmongering? No, it is just me stating fairly reasonable ideas. Radical Muslim Extremism is a big deal, DOES have more than theoretical effects, is not just a statistically insignificant thing, calling out Radical Muslim Extremists or Extremism does NOT smear all Muslims and does not say a damn thing about Muslims in general, Vetting Immigrants who come into a country is helpful in protecting the national security of a country and in increasingly hostile times where rampant acts of terror abound - more stringent procedures are needed, Vetting Muslims to make sure that they are not associated or have ties with said Radical Muslim Extremists is practical and sensible, One can hold a neutral position on Muslims generally and still strongly condemn all incidences of Radical Muslim Extremists, and none of any of the above is racist, unfair, mean, Bigoted, playing ionto Islamic State's hands, Islamophobic or anything else.

Hope that is clear.

Allāhu Akbar

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2017, 06:06:31 AM »
But you know, on the day when 130 people were killed by terrorists in Paris, three times as many died from cancer. Google it. It kind of sets things in perspective, to me at lest.

Paris must have a lot of cancer. :aff:
France's crude mortality rate is about 9 per 1000 people, and Paris' population is about 2.25 million. That means Paris probably has about 20,250 deaths per year for any reason, making for a daily average of 56. Just to set that into perspective.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2017, 09:00:59 AM »
Cancer sucks.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2017, 09:02:34 AM »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2017, 01:07:38 PM »
Your post, while wordy, is little more than fear-mongering and twisted reality, and you continue to play into the hands of IS and the like.

It's you who are playing into the hands of ISIS and the globalist war maniacs by cheerleading for unlimited immigration. 

And no you fucking idiot, I don't get influenced by Trump and Co.  I learnt a lot about the damages of immigration via people like Enoch Powell and Oswald Mosley. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2017, 04:47:49 PM »
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2017, 12:05:05 AM »

It's you who are playing into the hands of ISIS and the globalist war maniacs by cheerleading for unlimited immigration. 

And no you fucking idiot, I don't get influenced by Trump and Co.  I learnt a lot about the damages of immigration via people like Enoch Powell and Oswald Mosley.

And you think that's better?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2017, 05:00:16 AM »
I bought a translation of the Koran last week.  The translation is interesting because it was done in 1743.  No, the book isn't that old, it's a reissue.  The translation is done in paragraphs, not columns like the Bible.  Also, it's extensively footnoted/explained with about 60 - 75% of each page being footnotes.

The Koran is quite confusing.  I'll be reading some humane, fair treatment passages, then.......  Up pops a few paragraphs of death to infidels, who is an infidel, what to do with lapsed Muslims.  I'm beginning to wonder how anyone who is Muslim can keep their thoughts straight.  Maybe they can't.

Christianity is similarly mindfucking IMO.  God is all-powerful and created everything that exists,
  knowing since the beginning of time that his angel Satan would turn against him and that we humans
  would somehow piss him off, yet it somehow is our fault and not God's that we (supposedly) are all
  sinners worthy of eternal torture in the hell he created in his infinite wisdom and mercy. 
  God set us up to fail, then sent himself in human form to suffer "for us" to make it up to himself
  for the failure he set us up for.  He takes absolutely no responsibility for what he started.  Bollocks!  :finger:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2017, 08:13:02 AM »
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2017, 08:25:13 AM »
I think we're going to [continue to] have a wave of copycat killings with vehicles, similar to the way columbine "inspired" a whole bunch of asshats to go on similar killing sprees (and the same way they happen in clusters, as well).  I hope I'm wrong, but I know there's a media contagion effect with the shootings, so I assume there's a good chance with this shit, too.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2017, 12:49:48 PM »
I see this place is quickly returning to its new natural mean.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2017, 03:53:55 PM »

And you think that's better?

Yes, Powell was a genius and an honest politician.  He cared about this country.  As did Mosley who was locked away for being against us going to war.  His predictions came true about us destroying our Empire. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2017, 04:35:50 PM »
I see this place is quickly returning to its new natural mean.
What's the difference between the old natural mean and the new natural mean?

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2017, 05:40:34 PM »
What does that even mean? :GA:
:gopher:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2017, 06:22:15 PM »
That people here disagree about politics?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.