Educational

Author Topic: An apology.  (Read 3173 times)

Scrapheap

Re: An apology.
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2007, 12:44:20 PM »

Yes, it was a brutal, and unexpected attack, which laid waste to my mental state. I was in ruin, devastated and unable to repond, except for an involuntary "fuck you/eat shit" type of return volley. I was so far past pwned, that I lost the feeble grip on my facade of composure, for a time. Very unsettling, it was.

:laugh:

Yet you regained your composure and fought back! :woohoo:

You know, I thought my poll suggestion for an apology thread was at least funny enough to get a nod from somewhere? Nobody likes me.
:)

At lest one person here loves you to pieces judging by your karma (I'm not the one who did all the +ing, I don't know who did that) So you have a few fans at least.

And you did'nt want to come here from WP at first!!  ;) :laugh:

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2007, 01:01:44 PM »
See Peegai, why change your ways. ;D

Anyways, ive got you on msn, so see you there instead, just wanted to say my piece here since i was alerted to the thread, and i was hoping it wasnt you being made to feel like you HAD to apologise, due to feeling confused etc in relation to someone elses stupid comment.

You are who you are, and lets face it, there are plenty of people here or in general, if you get down to it, who could do with apologising for something whether it be the way they conduct themselves/behave, or in relation to this place or the net things they may have said at some point, or said behind backs etc.

Dont let anyone make you feel like you NEED to apologise, because they cant interpret what you say/cant get it, or because they want to make you feel bad or whatever. As i said to you before, if you have apologised because you genuinely feel like things you said were wrong to say at the time and now, then good luck to you for apologising, thats great, thumbs up to you :) but if you were doing it because you felt you had to due to what we discussed yesterday about that thing that got to you etc or because people dont get you or keep taking things the wrong way, or want to turn on you for some reason and make you feel bad (or because theyre having a rough day or feeling shit about themselves), then you shouldnt have bothered mate. Just give them the finger, its their problem not yours. Youve not said anything THAT bad or as pathetic etc compared to other things that have been said in the past or the way some people may have conducted themselves.

Be yourself and dont feel obliged to make forced apologies, this is just the internet afterall, you owe noone nothing and there is no point in a forced apology. Sure if people earn your respect then you should give it back, and if they earn your wrath then hey by all means dish that out too, but dont be forced or emotionally blackmailed into apologising for things you dont think you need to apologise for. When you know your in the wrong, then you apologise, but like i say, dont let anyone and i mean anyone make you feel like your a bad person or make you feel that you should have to apologise.

You are who you are, like its been said before Intensity isnt a support site, and well lets face it isnt always the most moralistic or mature place etc either at times, it usually seems like a free ground (anything goes, anythings fairplay), so say whatever the hell you want mate, if you want to say it, feel it needs to be said, or wanna have a laugh, then go for it, screw anyone who cant take it, or wants to go in a huff, dont fake who you are etc. >:D

I know what your like, your a good person and you get the HG seal of approval ;)

There done, i must get back to my research. :-*

« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 01:09:46 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

thepeaguy

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2007, 01:12:41 PM »
Yeah well no offence, but you shouldn't insult peoples intelligence when you have absolutley no idea.

Well done, Fiona, for you have exposed yourself to be one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever met on the internet; you were guilty (and still are, to some degree) at belittling other people's intelligence on WP -- even before I decided to join up after hearing about it from a nice psychologist I used to have sessions with.

Take your own advice before you start chastising others other the "you don't have any idea about" bollocks.

And now, back to Trillian.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 01:16:47 PM by thepeaguy »

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2007, 01:16:17 PM »
Yeah well no offence, but you shouldn't insult peoples intelligence when you have absolutley no idea.

Well done, Fiona, for you have exposed yourself to be one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever met on the internet; you were guilty (and still are, to some degree) at belittling other people's intelligence on WP -- even before I decided to join up after hearing about it from a nice psychologist I used to have sessions with.

Take your own advice before you start chastising others which you don't have any idea about.

And now, back to Trillian.

Damn right, she did it to me before.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2007, 01:42:47 PM »

Not really, true. I was drawn to the site originally by a link from a Peaguy post at WP. When I looked in, the first time, I saw several posts from a poster with nothing much interesting to say, who shall remain nameless. I had another bad impression, also, before you invited me to come here. It seemed like same BS as usual, at first. It was your recommendation, along with the statement from Alex that, "That site sucks" that brought me here, at first. There is no way I can allow someone's opinion to so strongly oppose another's, without drawing my curiosity out.

Oh, and my most influencing delusion is not that "nobody likes me", but rather, that everyone loves me and is interested in my every notion.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 01:46:31 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2007, 01:49:32 PM »

Not really, true. I was drawn to the site originally by a link from a Peaguy post at WP. When I looked in, the first time, I saw several posts from a poster with nothing much interesting to say, who shall remain nameless. I had another bad impression, also, before you invited me to come here. It seemed like same BS as usual, at first. It was your recommendation, along with the statement from Alex that, "That site sucks" that brought me here, at first. There is no way I can allow someone's opinion to so strongly oppose another's, without drawing my curiosity out.

Oh, and my most influencing delusion is not that "nobody likes me", but rather, that everyone loves me and is interested in my every notion.

must have been me; because of my postcount
or
could have been flo; for obvious reasons.
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2007, 01:55:16 PM »
I found this site due to an argument Between RobertN and SB2 (McJ) and others about a site called intensity. I figured a site that RobertN hated had to be good!!  ;) ;D :laugh: :LOL: :rofl: :LMAO:

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2007, 01:57:35 PM »
I found this site due to an argument Between RobertN and SB2 (McJ) and others about a site called intensity. I figured a site that RobertN hated had to be good!!  ;) ;D :laugh: :LOL: :rofl: :LMAO:

How true.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

thepeaguy

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2007, 02:05:47 PM »
Can we have this thread closed now? It's already run its course.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2007, 02:06:46 PM »
You created it, so you have the right to lock it if you wish.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2007, 02:07:23 PM »

what about people who haven't had a cjhance to accept your apology?
for instance; eamonn!
Misunderstood.

thepeaguy

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2007, 02:11:31 PM »

for instance; eamonn!

Eamonn would find this thread pathetic, knowing him. Of course, he's been disappointed with the atmosphere of Intensity, as of late.

You can all rely on him for laughs now -- I quit. :p

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2007, 02:12:44 PM »
Not hostile enough for him, I guess. :P

driftingblizzard

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2007, 02:12:59 PM »

for instance; eamonn!

Yes, and Ascan too!  Give him a chance to accept the appology....

thepeaguy

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2007, 02:13:55 PM »
You created it, so you have the right to lock it if you wish.

Ah, I thought it was left to the administration now. :p