Educational

Author Topic: An apology.  (Read 3169 times)

thepeaguy

Re: An apology.
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2007, 03:19:52 PM »
I've done the tough fake persona thing too, in the past, with varying success (well, not much success, really).  You are in good company here, you don't even have to be sorry! ;)

Welcome back.

duncvis

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2007, 04:27:25 PM »
Flo gets another + , nice to see you with your brain engaged again. ;)

Peaguy, assholes usually appear to get respect because people don't want to be their next target. What you need to ask is if you wanted to be respected as an internet hard man, or liked for who you are. There's a time and place for flaming the living crap out of someone, and thats usually when someone does something to earn it. We already like you fool, you don't need to impress anyone here.  :swords:

*edited for beer-addled spelling
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 04:33:11 PM by duncvis »

Graelwyn

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2007, 04:30:08 PM »
I do miss that avatar though, lol. I rather liked that.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2007, 05:19:45 PM »
Flo gets another + , nice to see you with your brain engaged again. ;)

I'll ditto that, but I'm anticipating a set-up in the works.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2007, 05:26:14 PM »
Which avatar?

The Peaguy avie I liked most was the evil looking redheaded, long-nosed, mutant villian character.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2007, 05:29:54 PM »
Yeah well no offence, but you shouldn't insult peoples intelligence when you have absolutley no idea.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2007, 05:35:41 PM »
Yeah well no offence, but you shouldn't insult peoples intelligence when you have absolutley no idea.
We have become nothing to see nothing in the end.
Guardian of the Empire

Scrapheap

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2007, 07:01:15 PM »
I never took any of your insults personaly. I always sensed a bit of tounge-in-cheek with all of your barbs. All in all, I had fun with your assholishness.  ;D ;D ;D :laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2007, 07:11:25 PM »
I'm making an apology towards anyone I have offended here. I've been a asshole in order to protect myself from further abuse, but I can't go through with the charade anymore.

I'm just sorry.

pea, i like you.

no need to apologize to me.  i find you amusing.  and i do like you.
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2007, 07:33:07 PM »
Which avatar?

The Peaguy avie I liked most was the evil looking redheaded, long-nosed, mutant villian character.

I liked the most recent one, but then, I like drag queens lol

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2007, 11:56:27 AM »

I will never forgive you for calling me "MrMark" on my first day here.

:o

Scrapheap

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2007, 12:14:01 PM »

That IS quite an insult!  :laugh: :LOL:

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2007, 12:29:43 PM »
He could have called you Ascan, that would have been both even more insulting AND embarassing. ;)

Peegai i agree with Duncs statement, people do indeed get what they earn, whether that be respect or a caning and as you know i like you either way. :P

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2007, 12:29:56 PM »

That IS quite an insult!  :laugh: :LOL:

Yes, it was a brutal, and unexpected attack, which laid waste to my mental state. I was in ruin, devastated and unable to repond, except for an involuntary "fuck you/eat shit" type of return volley. I was so far past pwned, that I lost the feeble grip on my facade of composure, for a time. Very unsettling, it was.

:laugh:

You know, I thought my poll suggestion for an apology thread was at least funny enough to get a nod from somewhere? Nobody likes me.
:)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 12:33:21 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2007, 12:37:22 PM »
He could have called you Ascan, that would have been both even more insulting AND embarassing. ;)

No, that would not have worked, on me. All the Ascan BS happened outside of my view and I have learned of it, since. His initial welcoming insult was specifically tailored to affect the greatest damage with an utmost consideration for economy of wording, a practice which I am still trying to comprehend, personally. In other words, it was brilliant and funny "to the max".

:)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 12:49:18 PM by DirtDawg »