Educational

Author Topic: An apology.  (Read 3170 times)

thepeaguy

An apology.
« on: January 13, 2007, 01:36:12 PM »
I'm making an apology towards anyone I have offended here. I've been a asshole in order to protect myself from further abuse, but I can't go through with the charade anymore.

I'm just sorry.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: An apology.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 01:47:22 PM »
I figured that much, and that is why I had felt some remorse for you.  You have your postive qualities and things you good to, so don't forget that.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 01:48:47 PM »
I understand why you did it-it can seem safer to protect yourself with a fake persona, but its never going to make you happy if deep down you know its not really you.
Sorry for the short reply am running late getting the kids to bed.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 01:49:38 PM »
You thought by hurting other people, you could keep them from hurting you, Peaguy?

I don't understand how that is supposed to work.  It seems to me like people would try to hurt you back if you hurt them.  

I believe that you have a good heart under the facade.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 01:50:40 PM »
I'm making an apology towards anyone I have offended here. I've been a asshole in order to protect myself from further abuse, but I can't go through with the charade anymore.

I'm just sorry.

Same here, the reason I acted bipolar.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

driftingblizzard

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 01:53:05 PM »
Well, you can always start fresh...  Its a new day.

But results are what we are measured with.

thepeaguy

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2007, 02:07:55 PM »
I figured that much, and that is why I had felt some remorse for you.  You have your postive qualities and things you good to, so don't forget that.

You're alright, Flo.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2007, 02:09:29 PM »
You forgot, for a dick head!

Spread your legs woman!

thepeaguy

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2007, 02:13:29 PM »
I understand why you did it-it can seem safer to protect yourself with a fake persona, but its never going to make you happy if deep down you know its not really you.
Sorry for the short reply am running late getting the kids to bed.

The thing is, people do respect those who go against the rules, as if it's the greastest act of free will when, in reality, they're just insecure tossers vying for attention.

I was in a self-loathing period over being messed about by other people from my life, and they seem to command a lot more respect than the typical nice guy, especially on internet forums, so I emulated those behaviours from the internet tough guys I have observed on.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 03:04:45 PM by thepeaguy »

thepeaguy

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2007, 02:16:19 PM »

You're not a dickhead, you probably just don't address yourself on the internet very well due to your tact issues (though I can't say much since I'm tactless, as well). Honestly, though, if people can't respect you for being you, then they are not worth your time.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2007, 02:17:25 PM »
 Make it into a poll:

Apology accepted and returned, for my part.

Apology accepted.

Apology accepted, but I'm expecting you to do more.

Apology acknowledged, but don't expect me to lay off you.

Apology rejected. I'm going to make you pay.

:evillaugh:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2007, 02:20:28 PM »

You're not a dickhead, you probably just don't address yourself on the internet very well due to your tact issues (though I can't say much since I'm tactless, as well). Honestly, though, if people can't respect you for being you, then they are not worth your time.

It was a joke

Spread your legs woman!

thepeaguy

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2007, 02:22:23 PM »

It was a joke

People won't know if it's a joke if you don't address it. That's what those joke tags are for. :)

« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 02:25:41 PM by thepeaguy »

Graelwyn

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2007, 03:13:41 PM »
No worries here, I have done the same myself in the past. I always try not to judge too harshly and to think over peoples actions and compare them to things I have done myself. I think...to be oneself is the best option, and we all have darker parts of ourselves.

Offline apatura_iris

• Conspiracy Theorist of the Aspie Elite
  • Part of the Chaos
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2007, 03:18:36 PM »
I've done the tough fake persona thing too, in the past, with varying success (well, not much success, really).  You are in good company here, you don't even have to be sorry! ;)