Author Topic: 40 people injured by "falling furniture" in another London attack  (Read 2370 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: 40 people injured by "falling furniture" in another London attack
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2017, 09:33:08 AM »
I don't have a question. I know how you function.

Well then, share with class. You do not have the slightest idea about who or what I am and it would be beyond stupid to pretend you do BUT I am interested whether rather than making vague non-assertions you can spell it out or whether you would prefer to try to insinuate and niggle. Whether too, that rather proves once again my point about YOUR lack of restraint.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2017, 10:38:28 AM »
What class is this?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2017, 10:45:29 AM »
^ in your case, the one that rode the short bus.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2017, 03:23:26 PM »
What class is this?

All of us here. You are privy to the inner workings of everyone else's mind. You know what they know better than they. You understand everyone's thought and motive so don't be shy, share that knowledge and stop insinuating or being vague and coy.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2017, 07:50:11 PM »
I have no class but I would also like to know the guess.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2017, 11:21:17 AM »
What class is this?

All of us here. You are privy to the inner workings of everyone else's mind. You know what they know better than they. You understand everyone's thought and motive so don't be shy, share that knowledge and stop insinuating or being vague and coy.

Not everyone, just you.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2017, 03:48:53 PM »
What class is this?

Not everyone, just you.

Then share and then express from where you derive this "actual" knowledge from. I would imagine that it would be right up there with "the voices in your head compel you" kind of batshit crazy to make a claim that you actually have complete access to ANYONE'S thought and inner workings. Fortunately, I do not have to defend such a bizarre and mentally unstable claim.

So share, it will be fun. Consider this the free hit I promised. I will be a sport.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2017, 08:30:24 PM »
I will be a sport.

How ya' doing, sport?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2017, 12:13:53 AM »
What class is this?

Not everyone, just you.

Then share and then express from where you derive this "actual" knowledge from. I would imagine that it would be right up there with "the voices in your head compel you" kind of batshit crazy to make a claim that you actually have complete access to ANYONE'S thought and inner workings. Fortunately, I do not have to defend such a bizarre and mentally unstable claim.

So share, it will be fun. Consider this the free hit I promised. I will be a sport.

No.

You know, and I know. It's enough.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2017, 01:58:54 AM »
What class is this?

Not everyone, just you.

No.

You know, and I know. It's enough.

No. I know what I know.
You know what you know.
I do not know what you know as it pertains to your inner workings
You do not know what I know as it pertains to my inner workings.
Believing to know more than you are capable of actually knowing, is a sign of incredible stupidity at best or clinical insanity at worse.

But you know what? I'm not going to push the point.
I will humour you and agree and wink conspiratorial like at you and pat your head and agree that everything in my head is in your head.

Why not? What does it cost me to humour you? I am a sport. I feel you need me to accept this craziness. It doesn't hurt me to do so and it means a lot to you.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #85 on: June 22, 2017, 12:49:44 PM »
It's interesting how you choose to interpret what I say.

I'm pretty confident about how you function in this context, re this thread and why the latest terror attack went unnoticed by you until I poked you, but I don't know or care about what's going in your mind other than that. From the looks of it, not much, but that's me being charitable since you are being a sport.

:-*

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: June 22, 2017, 03:25:23 PM »
It's interesting how you choose to interpret what I say.

I'm pretty confident about how you function in this context, re this thread and why the latest terror attack went unnoticed by you until I poked you, but I don't know or care about what's going in your mind other than that. From the looks of it, not much, but that's me being charitable since you are being a sport.

:-*

"You know and I know"

OR

You are "pretty confident"?

To help you with this assessment, there have been many attacks and incidents  I have not updated this thread on including the recent one in Michigan and recent one in Brussels.

But you still have not show how you are sharing my thoughtd "You know and I know".

I think you are trying to connect with me and its cute.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2017, 12:28:35 AM »
I can assure you that I have no wish to "connect with you". You'd have to be a complete spazz to read anything like that into my posts. Is that hoping against hope, Al?

Maybe it's just the usual. You see what you want to see.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: June 23, 2017, 01:40:57 AM »
I can assure you that I have no wish to "connect with you". You'd have to be a complete spazz to read anything like that into my posts. Is that hoping against hope, Al?

Maybe it's just the usual. You see what you want to see.

Calling me a spazz is not that harsh on an Autistic board is it? I don't know, I won't push that point.

So you still know what I know or are you reasonably confident? I admit to not knowing what you know but I am fascinated in learning what you think you know.

How's yoyr confidence....and based on what exactly do you derive this apparent confidence.

I can only assume if you are hinting vaguely at us both having access to some secret and shared knowledge (which I am clueless about) but you are unable to do more than hint anf insinuate, it tells me two things. There is no such shared knowlesge and you are wanting me to think that thrre is and we share this secretive bond.

Sounds like you are trying to connect to me. Whilst its cute and I am flattered,  I still have no idea what you are about. I am not upset or offended.

I was just n Perth recently. I saw something move behind me and turned around and it was a guy dressed in a red tie, socks abd shoes...and nothing else, carring a bag. He cross the road. wandered around a bit. Looked a little worried, but was not threatening or even really drawing too many glances and eventually wandered off.

Neither of you despite being a bit rude and both being a little confused and vague, are being offensive.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #89 on: June 24, 2017, 03:00:58 AM »
Heh. You're projecting, methinks.

- Albert Einstein