Educational

Author Topic: 40 people injured by "falling furniture" in another London attack  (Read 2386 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: 40 people injured by "falling furniture" in another London attack
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2017, 03:11:59 PM »
You. Always selective, only ever hearing what you want to. Seriously, who do you think you are fooling?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2017, 04:03:07 PM »
You. Always selective, only ever hearing what you want to. Seriously, who do you think you are fooling?

There was nothing selective in what I asked you. I was asking specific questions based of pretty much the totality of what you said? The fact that you can't or don't want to answer says nothing terrible to myself and any alleged selective hearing of mine. I an actually more interested in where you were going to go with my dead mother that you raised in tbe other thread. you bought her into the conversation for some intent. I would like to know what that wad?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2017, 12:24:02 AM »
God you're stupid.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2017, 03:10:24 AM »
God you're stupid.

From you, that really does not mean an awful lot. What was your point about my dead Mother?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2017, 08:44:57 AM »
 :GA:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2017, 02:16:13 PM »
God you're stupid.

From you, that really does not mean an awful lot. What was your point about my dead Mother?

a) Why do you keep bringing up your Mum?
b) Seriously, mate, why do you?
c) Should I know, somehow, that she is dead?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2017, 02:59:43 PM »
Should we re-name this website the Al and Oden fight club? :chores:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2017, 02:58:25 AM »
God you're stupid.

a) Why do you keep bringing up your Mum?
b) Seriously, mate, why do you?
c) Should I know, somehow, that she is dead?

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,23027.msg1078719.html#msg1078719

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,22119.msg1026606.html#msg1026606

Yes, you do.

You brought her up and I let the first time slide and yo did a second time and I pounced on it because I am wondering, as Admin on this site whether you are going to attack member's deceased family members. This is no time to be mealy-mouthed, nor is it an opportunity to deflect by attacking whether or not I feel aggrieved, nor pretend that you had no idea, nor that you were joining in the "Yo Mamma" harmless jokes. Nor that I have missed some larger angle.

Cut the bullshit. Are deceased family members fair game now or not. If so or if not why? If they are not, why did you go there with mine? If you went there with me does that mean other members are potential targets, if not why?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2017, 12:08:49 PM »
They're not fair game, no, and I apologise if you think that is what I was doing. I wasn't, btw, but I can see that my reply from a couple of days ago could be read in that way. I didn't remember your Mum had passed away when posting what I did--I wouldn't have if I had remembered.

So, sorry about that.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2017, 03:53:52 AM »
They're not fair game, no, and I apologise if you think that is what I was doing. I wasn't, btw, but I can see that my reply from a couple of days ago could be read in that way. I didn't remember your Mum had passed away when posting what I did--I wouldn't have if I had remembered.

So, sorry about that.

I'm marking this date on my calendar.  :chores:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2017, 11:33:43 AM »
Ah, Scrap. Feeling safer again?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2017, 06:20:00 PM »

So, sorry about that.

I'm marking this date on my calendar.  :chores:

:eyelash:

OMG PAPPY'S BACK!! :GA:
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2017, 11:51:43 PM »
Wondering why Al didn't add to this thread after yesterday morning's terror attack.

No, not really. I have a pretty good guess.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2017, 06:07:14 AM »
Wondering why Al didn't add to this thread after yesterday morning's terror attack.

No, not really. I have a pretty good guess.

Yup, this was definitely a terrorist attack and was definitely NOT Islamic extremism. Some bigoted piece of shit targeting Muslims.
My reason for not mentioning anything is twofold firstly I have been trying to NOT niggle or prod at you or give you grounds to believe you were having any mud slung at you. Secondly though, I have had sinusitis and bronchitis. I came down with it Thursday last week. I have had 3 days off work in the last 10 days or so and my motivation and energy to read and post has been deflated.

But DO tell what that "guess" is Odeon. Then say how you arrived there with no fact to support you.

Or perhaps if you have a question, instead of leaping to conclusions, asking questions is often a much better choice. What do you think?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 09:12:21 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2017, 09:21:02 AM »
I don't have a question. I know how you function.

- Albert Einstein