Author Topic: Prank call Hoobert.  (Read 1235 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Prank call Hoobert.
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2017, 04:34:01 PM »
:eyebrows:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2017, 04:47:06 PM »
You have an internetz problem with a guy called Hubert on I2. Not a real life problem with [insert Hubert's real name]. Keep it on I2.

I don't think he deserves to be a nasty little shit behind a wall of anonymity, I think his potential clients should be directed here to see the real person.

What about your bullshit? Do you want to be forced to switch ISPs?

What bullshit?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2017, 04:54:32 PM »
::)

Just stop.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2017, 04:55:01 PM »
Stop what?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2017, 04:56:41 PM »
This doxing shit. You have a problem with somebody on the internet.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2017, 05:08:01 PM »
It isn't doxing when he was the one who posted his law firm on the internet.

This is what you two don't seem to understand, when you're out in the public and out on the internet, you surrender your anonymity, you really can't have a double life especially if you're doing something unethical with your online persona. You should've learned that the hard way when you got caught messing around with Lucifer.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2017, 05:30:59 PM »

This is what you two don't seem to understand, when you're out in the public and out on the internet, you surrender your anonymity, you really can't have a double life especially if you're doing something unethical with your online persona. You should've learned that the hard way when you got caught messing around with Lucifer.

IMEO (In My Exalted Opinion)

Hubert's law firm is a business, not an individual.  If you have a beef with H, then keep it at the personal level the business should be off-limits.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2017, 05:48:19 PM »
Unethical *snort*

Have I been scamming people out of money?  Proselytizing my religion?  Libeling someone's real name and business?  No, I've been mean to you and other racist homophobic xenophobic assholes on the internet.  WAS mean to you, I left three months ago.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2017, 05:56:44 PM »
Unethical *snort*

Have I been scamming people out of money?  Proselytizing my religion?  Libeling someone's real name and business?  No, I've been mean to you and other racist homophobic xenophobic assholes on the internet.  WAS mean to you, I left three months ago.

Which one of those labels did Meadow fall under?
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2017, 06:02:51 PM »

You are not fooling anyone. Your only purpose with this is to do harm and what you've suggested in this thread is against our host's TOS. Either you stop this voluntarily or I will stop you and talk to your ISP. I'm betting your ISP will agree with me.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2017, 06:07:27 PM »
You have an internetz problem with a guy called Hubert on I2. Not a real life problem with [insert Hubert's real name]. Keep it on I2.

I don't think he deserves to be a nasty little shit behind a wall of anonymity, I think his potential clients should be directed here to see the real person.

How about your employer?  If asked if the racist homophobic shit you constantly spew here is representative of their company, do you assume they will answer in the affirmative?  You are on your third job in the last 12 months now, right?  At least one fired you over a personality conflict.  You have that much faith in your current master?

Says the slut shaming transphobe. You were also a complete dick to Kayleigh. You seem to want to be both an sjw and a troll, but in reality you can't be both.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2017, 06:07:59 PM »
Unethical *snort*

She was actually more of a hateful bitch.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2017, 06:12:42 PM »
Unethical *snort*

Not reason enough to treat her like that considering her fragile mental state and mla's being a white knight sjw defender of justice™. That's the angle he's shooting for.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2017, 06:19:30 PM »
Unethical *snort*

Not reason enough to treat her like that considering her fragile mental state and mla's being a white knight sjw defender of justice™. That's the angle he's shooting for.

Meadow started her hatefulness on day one, targeting pretty much everything that moved. She was no angel and a fragile mental health did not give her carte blanche to behave like an ass without a reaction.

As for the second half of your post, care to translate that to English?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2017, 06:25:44 PM »
Are you really that ignorant? SJW is social justice warrior. Meadow was none of the things he described. She was not racist, homophobic, sexist or any other ism mla can pull out of his ass. Not only that, she was mentally ill, which goes against the very PC reasoning for attacking the people he justified attacking on here. I know you're a bit slow. He doesn't get to act like he has some morally just reason for acting like a common bully.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 06:34:10 PM by Cleocatra »