Author Topic: Introducing Plains_Hunter  (Read 3183 times)

Offline Plains_Hunter

• one
Introducing Plains_Hunter
« on: January 23, 2017, 03:16:20 AM »
Hello Intensity Squared. I am a new user. I am a 25 year old male aspie. I am in university even though I hate it because my family has forced me into university. I pretend to be a male feminist while at university even though I secretly hate them.

Overall, I've come to the conclusion that I will never "control my own destiny". I'll spend my whole life doing what I'm told. I'll just vent my frustrations online.

I'm here because I heard that this is the "edgy" autism site. Good. Autistic people need an edgy site because the liberals are a bunch of hypocrites. They constantly go on and on about how women and racial minorities are being oppressed, but when I talk about the discrimination that I receive as an autistic fellow, they fucking ignore me. I don't think that I am better than woman and minorities. I just want to get the same social support that racial minorities get.

The other autism sites are full of NEETs who don't fucking know what it's like to work. They ask me "Why are you being so negative?" I'm negative because I constantly do jobs that I hate and I'm too sensitive to fight back. All of this has done some weird shit to my brain. I feel like I'm going insane sometimes. I certainly have a dark sense of humor. It helps me cope with my Hellish existence.

Another Thing: People need to stop whining about "aspie supremacy". First of all, "aspie supremacy" has never killed anyone. Second of all, most aspie supremacists are abuse victims with shitty lives. Those types of thoughts slip into you brain sometimes when your own family doesn't even try to understand you. Nearly everyone agrees that women often become misandrists when they have been abused ... but hardly anyone extends this logic to the autistic community. Furthermore, most of the people who whine about aspie supremacy are the same radfems who think that misandry isn't real.

I ignore the pro-cure/anti-cure debate. Curing autism is scientifically impossible, so it doesn't matter. I also ignore the whole selective abortion issue because I have already been born and that cannot be undone ... so it doesn't matter. I hope to talk about some deep thoughts and emotional issues here ... mixed with some dark jokes and funny memes.

My username comes from my fantasies. I frequently fantasize about being a prehistoric human who hunts elephants on the African savanna and has sex with cavewomen. Those fantasies temporarily take me out of my personal Hell and help me emotionally cope with reality later on.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: Introducing Plains_Hunter
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 04:46:58 AM »
Look what we have here, a piece of fresh meat.   :ATM:

Do you like the taste of Arab cock??  :eyebrows:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 04:50:00 AM »
Hi Plains_Hunter.

:welcome: to Intensity.

Are you the sensitive type? It doesn't seem like you are.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 05:35:53 AM »
Welcome.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 06:22:15 AM »
Personally I can't stand hunting other than through necessity. I'll kill to eat, if I must (thats what the last bunch of bastards in charge of 'sick notes' and DLA etc (no, I didn't apply myself, that was done long before I knew it existed on my behalf, and buggered if I'm going to do myself out of income, as piss poor as it is right now)

I reckon your right though, I've had all of three interviews, total, in 30 years (bearing in mind for 16 of them I would have been within the scholastic system in one way or another) Moment they find out autistic, I might as well have followed through with 'comes with free novichok agent in your next breakfast' and the school system didn't help either.

If I was going to hunt, it would be something that could shoot back. More predator trophy hunting than african big game hunting. Thats for faggots and bellends who think themselves hard-cases because they managed to point a projectile weapon at a target capable of melee range combat only. IF I was going to hunt at all, I'd go for something that could shoot back. And preferably, in a manner that would pose the greatest challenge. I'm against animal cruelty, but at there are enough humans that have brought it on themselves. But use of firearms against an opponent incapable of fighting back at range, is cowardly. I'd have a lot more respect for hunters, which isn't to say I wouldn't still want to go and behead a few for wall-hangings, if they dropped their rifles and picked up a blade the next time they went after a lion, tiger etc. Because any fucker with working eyes can pick up a gun and hit a target that size. Christ alive, I've only got one that works half-well and I can hit targets smaller than that with pistol or rifle. At least, if 'big game' hunters restricted themselves to edged weapons/polearms/ or at the worst, chain-weapons (and I mean the likes of morning-star, or kusuri-gama rather than chainsaw-type weapons) where is the sport in picking off a target from two miles off with a .50 caliber round, for example, when the target hasn't the option of engaging with technology.

Like that prick that got vilified for killing a lion in africa relatively recently. What chance does a modern day 'hunter' stand of losing the fight.

If such are determined to prove their macho-ness, let them fucking have a chance of being torn to shreds in the attempt. If not, then they only prove they have a small dick. That is, when hunting targets for sport, rather than subsistence.

Nothing personal, btw.
Said you were looking for edgy, got it:D welcome.
But personally, as far as hunting goes, I'd sooner it be against an adversary worthy of the attempt, and for there to be a possibility of ending up AS the decorative rug or wall-hanging skull. Otherwise, what the fuck is the point. It isn't sport, its just killing for amusement because the person doing it thinks it funny. Sport implies an effort expended towards fulfillment of an end goal.  And even the most intelligent animals, the higher primates and cetaceans have not the ability to respond in kind, even when a threat using technologically advanced weaponry is employed.

So at least in terms of modern hunting, I have very little respect for the buggers that do it.

And welcome:D
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 06:32:07 AM »
To what extent do you fit the millennial stereotype?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 06:48:14 AM »
Who?

And still not quite clear on what exactly a millenial stereotype IS. Actually, aside from replies to you, I've never heard the term, before you used it relatively recently elle.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2017, 08:33:25 AM »
MLA, is this you?  :tard:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2017, 08:55:22 AM »

Unless I'm mistaken, OP is a regular on AFN.
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline Plains_Hunter

• one
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 09:19:02 AM »
Look what we have here, a piece of fresh meat.   :ATM:

Do you like the taste of Arab cock??  :eyebrows:

If I am going to have gay sex, I want to be the manly one.
You suck my Dick.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2017, 12:23:28 PM »

Unless I'm mistaken, OP is a regular on AFN.

This is going to be my new way to welcome fresh meat, for a while. Till I get bored of greeting them that way.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2017, 01:02:49 PM »
Welcome and hold onto your knickers.  It's going to be a hell of a ride.  Or not.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2017, 06:06:14 PM »
OMG a n00b!! :GA:  Do you mind being my new special interest?  :orly:
:gopher:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2017, 08:21:59 PM »
 :welcome: to the madhouse.

:bunny:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2017, 08:24:57 PM »
You suck my Dick.

This is going to be my new way to greet fresh meat.  :M :P
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."