Author Topic: Manage a forum well  (Read 3363 times)

Offline iceman1985

• Incessant Poster
  • Bow to me!
Manage a forum well
« on: December 18, 2016, 01:15:25 AM »
I just want everyone's favorite part of either being a forum manager or other bull-sh*# I am just starting the forum road see u all when I get there. I am mutant where is icey  I am captain where are the other Two he's in this body u know that he was cracking a joke up and down about u mutant stop the fighting icey cool I am captain good idea mutant I wish I could use my powers again don't we all this is our powers this body likes us all we need to work together with him and treat him awesome ok ok ok
My little piece of hell
stay the fuck out of it

Offline iceman1985

• Incessant Poster
  • Bow to me!
Re: Manage a forum well
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 01:26:59 AM »
The guy has 4 in us all ur friend iron man u will meet TTY I'LL EXPLAIN THIS IN A BIT MOST LIKELY TO BE ABOUTS 1-2p.m.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

My little piece of hell
stay the fuck out of it

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016, 02:55:51 AM »
I have no idea what you just said.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2016, 10:58:22 AM »
What's your forum going to be about, Iceman?  :orly:
:gopher:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2016, 05:18:25 PM »
Been there done that.

Managing a forum is really a thankless job. The only thing I liked about it was making cool avatars, banners, adding features, and loading it full of similes.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2016, 08:00:38 PM »
Been there done that.

Managing a forum is really a thankless job. The only thing I liked about it was making cool avatars, banners, adding features, and loading it full of similes.

Crazy like a fox. :zoinks:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2016, 02:55:51 PM »
I just want everyone's favorite part of either being a forum manager or other bull-sh*# I am just starting the forum road see u all when I get there. I am mutant where is icey  I am captain where are the other Two he's in this body u know that he was cracking a joke up and down about u mutant stop the fighting icey cool I am captain good idea mutant I wish I could use my powers again don't we all this is our powers this body likes us all we need to work together with him and treat him awesome ok ok ok

Ginseng will make you healthy and wise!! BEND OVER WOMAN AND LET ME TEACH YOU NEW THINGS!!! I can heal people with the power of my positive energy!! Avoid people with too many pets as they usually have negativity they try to hide. I work out daily and my dick is hungry for a real woman. I should be the leader of this site b/c people like me and have good things to say.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2016, 05:35:30 PM »

Ginseng will make you healthy and wise!! BEND OVER WOMAN AND LET ME TEACH YOU NEW THINGS!!! I can heal people with the power of my positive energy!! Avoid people with too many pets as they usually have negativity they try to hide. I work out daily and my dick is hungry for a real woman. I should be the leader of this site b/c people like me and have good things to say.

Can you channel Elvis?  :autism:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2016, 11:35:45 AM »
Managing a forum is really a thankless job.

QFT
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2016, 09:59:40 PM »
meh.

I just checked out this thread cos i wondering what kind of fluid you could draw from a "forum well".

Sorry, Icey, I know you're handicapped by that infernal Tapatalk thing ;  but, so far as I can tell,  you're making even less sense than I am right now.

Happy Christmas! and best of luck with whatever

-Walkie (who doesn't actually need to drink to get tipsy. How's that for economical?)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2016, 10:38:14 PM »
I just checked out this thread cos i wondering what kind of fluid you could draw from a "forum well".

Jargon juice.  :zoinks:

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2016, 12:43:27 AM »

Jargon juice.  :zoinks:
Ah, ofc. Thank you kindly, good gopher!
And hey! hey! hey! a gopher in a santa hat! that's really cool where I come from!  (Just don't ask where that is)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2016, 06:16:22 AM »
OMG Walkie is back! :GA:

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2016, 09:29:21 AM »
OMG Walkie is back! :GA:

Nah, I'm not back, just cycling through the usual dead-cat-live-cat thing. I shall make up my mind in the nth day of Christmas. Hang on, no I shan't, shall I?

That was a seriously delayed reaction, though,  gopher.  Too much brandy?  :LOL:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2016, 04:25:08 PM »
Too much brandy?

No, but maybe sugar.  :zoinks: