Author Topic: I Can't Stand Theresa May  (Read 1642 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
I Can't Stand Theresa May
« on: November 04, 2016, 10:39:00 AM »
I guess it's a bit like Hillary for some people. I can't stand Theresa May. She's a fake, an ambition-driven bitch without an honest fibre in her body, a lying cunt ready to sway whichever way the polls sway. No backbone and no principles.

I think she should marry Boris Johnson. They have a lot in common.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: I Can't Stand Theresa May
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 11:16:55 AM »
I agree, she needs to grow a back bone and enforce article 50  now. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 11:25:24 AM »
And break the law? Yes please, that would take care of her.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 01:40:18 PM »
And break the law? Yes please, that would take care of her.

Haha.  Trying to get this through parliament could actually be a good thing.  We will learn who works for the people and who works for the corporate machine.  She should have invoked article 50 months ago, but this is probably the present she's been waiting for, so she can pretend she's fighting for us against the judges and Co and then MP's will make the decision she truly desires, while pretending to be against it.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 05:04:12 AM »
The referendum has no legal standing whatsoever, but the parliament has to be involved if you wish to repeal legislation affecting domestic affairs. This is actually a fairly basic fact and one that Theresa May must have known about when she took office.

I think it's entirely reasonable that the parliament has a say on Brexit, actually.

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 09:01:54 AM »
The referendum has no legal standing whatsoever, but the parliament has to be involved if you wish to repeal legislation affecting domestic affairs. This is actually a fairly basic fact and one that Theresa May must have known about when she took office.

I think it's entirely reasonable that the parliament has a say on Brexit, actually.

Then that should have been explained before the referendum.  I wonder if you'd be saying this if remain had won though.  I don't know if the government could make 'Brexit' a primary legislation, meaning that the Supreme Court couldn't do a thing about it.  She probably did know, she's a crook and wants to stay in the EU. 

Yes, cause you believe that they'll vote in your favor.  Please stop pretending you want them to vote because it's right and proper.  I think it could be a good thing that they vote as I've said.  The crooks will be exposed if/when they defy the will of the people, and the British people will not stand for it. 

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2016, 03:55:00 PM »
She is a fake, a liar, a spineless crook and a dried up, leprous old crackwhore's cut-out vulva, dried up and stored in a shitbox full of maggots, piss and little baby rattlesnakes.

And responsible for the disgusting and ridiculous psychoactive substances bill. This basically bans outright, pre-natally, EVERY single possible psychoactive substance. This specifically excludes  those they already make money on, alcohol and tobacco,  two substances singularly responsible for MASSIVE societal and personal harm as well as  harm to the NHS.

Yet bans, say, exotic indigenous psychoactive herbs that at most in the UK have a mere handful of people who have ever tasted the like. Like, say, Iporuru is now a banned substance with a penalty attached to possession. How many people here, save for myself of course, have ever taken into their body, the plant Alchornea floribunda, the dried rootbark thereof? this is Iporuru, I've had it, and frankly don't reccomend it either. But there is ZERO danger of this african plant (zaire, cameroon I THINK is the origin)

I didn't expect anyone here has taken the likes of Iporuru, its little known of even in online drug communities. But technically, even valerian from health food stores and Boots is now actually, strictly speaking, illegal, for its psychoactive, its a sedative and oneirogen.  But do you see street dealers lining up to sell highly exotics?

NO, and it drives the trade in so called 'RCs (research chemicals, in the slang parlance, repeated analogues made to tweak the structure of illegal drugs and thus provide people with legal ones. This scene originally started out with people choosing fairly benign compounds to sell. With repetitive legislative crackdowns I watched this play out, and yes, I used many many many of the compounds, such as methoxetamine, a hybrid arylcyclohexylamine between the ketamine-like and PCP-type subfamilies within the group, this scene eventually degenerated to the point where for synthetic cannabinoids, which originally were fairly benign analogs being sold, like CP-55,940 and CP-55,940-dimethyloctyl homolog, and for an uberpotent option, the ultralong lasting THC modification, HU-210, on which, on carefully spiked inert plant base which which to smoke it as one would smoke standard cannabis sativa/indica, as its active in the +50-100microgram range, I  have had the rare pleasure of an incredibly beautiful psychedelic experience, not just stoned, very stoned yes, but walking home on a frosty night, blazed out of my noggin on HU-210/CP-55,940-dimethyloctyl, and everything, every single last tiny grain of ice and frost was shining and twinkling brightly, even the darkness of the winters night was lit up like a christmas tree, with every tiny detail magnified, massive degree of macropsia, some dissociation. I still remember that night, as it was SO fucking beautiful. And when I got home, I tripped for ages, hours and hours until the HU-210 began to lessen in intensity a little before eating a hearty meal and having a restful night's sleep. Eventually after the likes of JWH-210 type indolic cannabinoids got banned, then they brought out the indAZole versions which progressively got banned. Now in this family there is significant benefit gotten from adding a terminal fluoroalkane chain to the 1-position indole or indazole nitrogen, and whilst odd-numbered carbon chains with the terminal fluoride are acceptable pharmacologically, to use an even numbered terminal fluoroalkane, such as say, 5-fluoropentyl, the traditional one is quite fine, but 4-fluorobutyl is potentially lethal, because these even numbered carbon chains, as would 6--fluorohexyl on the indolic or indazolic 1-position nitrogen, these chains get metabolized into fluoroacetate. AKA the poison ten-eighty, its LETHAL stuff, a metabolic poison because fluoroacetate gets metabolized to fluorocitrate which cannot be processed by the enzyme aconitase within the Kreb's cycle (citrate cycle) of glycolysis and ATP production, making it a truly deadly, nasty metabolic toxin with no antidote, some theoretical ones but not things that hospitals might have on hand.  And some cannabinoids, indazolic core mostly with a 1-(5-fluoropentyl)-sidechain on the indazolic or indolic 1-position, that is to say, the nitrogen on an indole ring, or the first nitrogen on an indazole, that were either hyperpotent For example N-cumyl-(1-5-fluoropentyl)indazole-3-carboxylate is fully active within a dose range of a few tens of micrograms, its more potent as a cannabinoid is than fentanyl is as an opioid agonist, FAR more potent, and far shorter lasting, its like the remifentanil of cannabinoids, very difficult to dose, and when I've had it, the typical effect, its been lucky I was lying on my bed, because it was a matter of inhale toke, resting on elbow reading book playing some music, then eyes droop, muscles become hypertonic, get munchies, pass out cold. Instant general anaesthesia. With ONE single toke of a 1mg/1ml solution in propylene glycol/glycerine like the smoke companies make E-liquids. A few breaths were as much as I could physically tolerate using a low voltage battery. This N-cumyl fluoropentylindazolecarboxylate would likely have been rejected if many others, like the benign CP-series cannabinoids were left alone. Then things with a 3-methylvalinyl sidechain on the 3-position, that is to say, 3-tert-valine based sidechains appeared and these actually proved lethal poisons in addition to cannabinoid effects. Got popular for a brief time with users in estonia and other parts  of eastern europe before it was realized how deadly they were. I don't know the mechanism of toxic activity. But  people were taking one inhalation and dropping dead. Even  full agonist (THC is a medium  strength partial agonist of CB1 receptors) which is why THC is impossible more or less to OD on, whilst the full agonist cannabinoidergics can be quite dangerous. In overdose, but not like these 3-(3-methyl)-valine subbed  indazolic cannabinoids, some of the FUBINACA analogs were responsible IIRC.

Would like to overlay 3D structure with leelamine and certain other pyruvate decarboxylase kinase inhibitors, those would fuck with the ATP generation processes alright, just to see if that is an incidental pharmacophoric crossover.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2016, 05:23:08 PM »

Then that should have been explained before the referendum.  I wonder if you'd be saying this if remain had won though.  I don't know if the government could make 'Brexit' a primary legislation, meaning that the Supreme Court couldn't do a thing about it.  She probably did know, she's a crook and wants to stay in the EU. 

Yes, cause you believe that they'll vote in your favor.  Please stop pretending you want them to vote because it's right and proper.  I think it could be a good thing that they vote as I've said.  The crooks will be exposed if/when they defy the will of the people, and the British people will not stand for it.

Not every piece of legislation is immediately obvious to the stupid, but unless you were born under a rock, the fact that the referendum had no legislative power should hardly come as a surprise. Even to you. Me, I work with your legislation daily and know what it is about and how changes to it happen, but I guess some engagement will always be necessary.

And no, I wouldn't be saying this if remain had won, because I would have been relieved and happy, and thought that while there are so many idiots it's scary, this time common sense won. Alas.

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2016, 01:15:53 PM »

Not every piece of legislation is immediately obvious to the stupid, but unless you were born under a rock, the fact that the referendum had no legislative power should hardly come as a surprise. Even to you. Me, I work with your legislation daily and know what it is about and how changes to it happen, but I guess some engagement will always be necessary.

And no, I wouldn't be saying this if remain had won, because I would have been relieved and happy, and thought that while there are so many idiots it's scary, this time common sense won. Alas.

It wasn't obvious, Peter Hitchens was the only person I knew that spoke about it. and please don't pretend you knew about it.  You've only become aware of it after the referendum when the media has spoken about it, as the machine would have had it as a back up if they lost, and wouldn't have mentioned it before as it would have affected the remain side.  The vote has no legislative power but I just wondered if the government could have found a way to make it a primary legislation.  What May really should have done is trigger article 50 immediately and then we have 2 years to negotiate.  But, she's a remainiac and desperately wants us to stay in but wants to pretend to be with the people, hence her phony outrage about the poppies.  You should be proud of her, she's your hero really.  If we had a Prime Minister with backbone, they'd have triggered article 50 straight away. 

Well I have to respect you a bit for admitting to the left wing Nazi that you are I guess.  So everyone who voted to leave is an idiot?  Haha, just stay out of our politics you cunt.  Go and sort your own country out. 

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2016, 05:24:03 PM »
Again, don't assume that everyone is as ignorant as you are. I can't help that you don't know how your country's legal system works. I do know, however, and did long before the referendum.

Nope, not everyone who voted leave is an idiot. There are other excuses, too.

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2016, 12:35:32 PM »
Again, don't assume that everyone is as ignorant as you are. I can't help that you don't know how your country's legal system works. I do know, however, and did long before the referendum.

Nope, not everyone who voted leave is an idiot. There are other excuses, too.

Haha, funny coming from you.  The referendum vote gave the government a mandate to legally trigger article 50, your hero May has intentionally delayed it, and your other heroes like Nick Clegg and Bob Gelfof have pushed this nonsense into court.  Stop lying, you don't know shit.  You have only become aware of it since you lost the argument. 

Yes, like not wanting our country controlled by the Eurogroup, meaning that general elections will not change economic policies as long as we are tied to the EU. 

The irony of all this is that the remainiacs have been hell bent on destroying British laws, but now think they're suddenly important when they lost the referendum. 

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2016, 01:23:14 AM »
A couple of things...

If Theresa May is my hero, then the subject line of this thread is rather odd, don't you think?

I know perfectly she voted remain, which is another reason why I loathe her. While remaining an MP would have been fine, accepting to be PM for a government whose only real task can be to implement Brexit is something only someone with boundless ambition instead of a backbone would do.

British law can still be rather arcane at times, but the principle of parliamentary sovereignty is clear, which is why referendums are not legally binding. Theresa May attempted to short-circuit that principle by using the royal prerogative so you should be thankful that the court didn't allow her to. It's a slippery slope.

Oh and I work for one of the biggest legal publishers in the world. While they don't pay me for legal advice--we have armies of lawyers for that sort of thing--I bet I have had more to do with UK law than you ever will even if it were to lock you up and throw away the key.

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2016, 03:45:24 PM »
A couple of things...

If Theresa May is my hero, then the subject line of this thread is rather odd, don't you think?

I know perfectly she voted remain, which is another reason why I loathe her. While remaining an MP would have been fine, accepting to be PM for a government whose only real task can be to implement Brexit is something only someone with boundless ambition instead of a backbone would do.

British law can still be rather arcane at times, but the principle of parliamentary sovereignty is clear, which is why referendums are not legally binding. Theresa May attempted to short-circuit that principle by using the royal prerogative so you should be thankful that the court didn't allow her to. It's a slippery slope.

Oh and I work for one of the biggest legal publishers in the world. While they don't pay me for legal advice--we have armies of lawyers for that sort of thing--I bet I have had more to do with UK law than you ever will even if it were to lock you up and throw away the key.

She should be your hero by your own logic.  You admitted that you don't care how you win and she's on your side. 

Oh wait, so now you do care how you win?  There's something seriously fishy about her getting the PM job, when she is a neoremainer and in her last job she was utterly terrible.  May is pretty much all words, which are aimed to please the actual conservative members of her party, where as her actions just benefit the establishment.  She talked tough on immigration and her record as Home Secretary was abysmal, having the second highest net migration figure on record.  She should have been sacked for that, instead she was promoted.  Sounds like the bankers who get rewarded for doing a terrible job.

Who would you rather have been the PM?

All she did was delay it as she knew it would be challenged and delay it even further.  If "brexit means brexit", then she'd have triggered article 50 immediately.  Hence why you should be proud of her. 

Which one?  So you want to stay in the EU for you, your company and your personal situation, nothing to do with what the British people want or what's best for them.  Sorry, but that's not good enough. 

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2016, 12:31:17 PM »
I think one of the leave campaigners, or at least somebody who did vote leave, should have been PM. Don't you think a PM should believe in the only main task his or her government is likely to have before an election that surely will replace them with others, no matter what they do?

As for me, yes, of course I would like for the UK to remain for my own personal reasons--are you seriously telling me that your views are purely altruistic? I believe it's good for both the UK and the rest of the EU, and I share this view with about half your population.

We have already established that I know more about your legislative processes and laws than you do, and I'm guessing I contribute more to your economy than you do, too. How does it feel to be such a pathetic loser?

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2016, 04:51:46 PM »
I think one of the leave campaigners, or at least somebody who did vote leave, should have been PM. Don't you think a PM should believe in the only main task his or her government is likely to have before an election that surely will replace them with others, no matter what they do?

As for me, yes, of course I would like for the UK to remain for my own personal reasons--are you seriously telling me that your views are purely altruistic? I believe it's good for both the UK and the rest of the EU, and I share this view with about half your population.

We have already established that I know more about your legislative processes and laws than you do, and I'm guessing I contribute more to your economy than you do, too. How does it feel to be such a pathetic loser?

I blame Cameron.  He only planned for one outcome.  If I said to you that if you call a coin toss correctly I will give you £10,000 and then you get it right and I say "well sorry I don't have the money, I thought you'd lose", you'd probably be very fucked off and seek justice and think I was a cunt. 

It's not good for the UK though, it's good for politicians, big corporations and the bankers, but not for the British people, well not the bulk anyway or our sovereignty.  We are £1.6 trillion in debt so something needs to change.  People want us to have control of our own country, but I feel the next step is people realising that our politicians aren't for the people at all and now they can no longer blame the EU. 

You don't know shit about me.  You're the one who lost and have acted pathetically about it.  And your side lost again in America last night.  The economy doesn't benefit the people, politicians and co spend all our money on wars, nukes and the EU and then just make endless cuts that affect the people.  The tide is changing so get used to it.