Educational

Author Topic: Okay I watched all three Presidential debates...  (Read 644 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Okay I watched all three Presidential debates...
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2016, 04:39:17 AM »
I think that it is that bloody close now and more crap is going to come out on Hillary that Trump will glide in .....except for the fact that the media is against him. I am saying it is at the most on a razor's edge. The media is colluding and suppressing any damning facts. That may be enough. If they do well enough in inhibiting the damning facts coming out with Wikileaks and Project Veritas AND if there is not enough time to spread the news, Hillary wins. If he manages with the help of his supporters in getting the word out, Trump wins.

That is how I am calling it. I say within a few days of November some huge bombs will be dropped on Hillary but there will be limited time in letting the public know.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2016, 05:30:44 AM »
If I walked into a restaurant and there was only two things on the menu, a shit salad, or a shit sandwich, I would not be trying to intellectualise an arguement as to which I will be ordering for lunch.  Instead I would be changing fucking restaurants.

Your system is broken and you are too dumb to notice.  This is not how intelligent people do politics.  Seriously.  Everyone is laughing at you.  Sorry.  It's the truth.  You are a laughing stock.  Even the French do politics better than this.  For fuck sake.

Trust me some of us know. We are a global laughing stock. :facepalm2:

But we also know unless lightening strikes both of them or the masses miraculously wise up and oust them both, we're going to end up stuck with one of them holding the keys to the nukes for the next 4 years.

Sorry.  I went all Bill Hicks for a few minutes.

Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2016, 08:19:59 AM »
If I walked into a restaurant and there was only two things on the menu, a shit salad, or a shit sandwich, I would not be trying to intellectualise an arguement as to which I will be ordering for lunch.  Instead I would be changing fucking restaurants.

Your system is broken and you are too dumb to notice.  This is not how intelligent people do politics.  Seriously.  Everyone is laughing at you.  Sorry.  It's the truth.  You are a laughing stock.  Even the French do politics better than this.  For fuck sake.

But we also know unless lightening strikes both of them or the masses miraculously wise up and oust them both, we're going to end up stuck with one of them holding the keys to the nukes for the next 4 years.
Over 300 million people in the country, and those two manage to get it to the top of their parties.
That is a scary thing.
Shit like that seems to happen world wide though. Politics being more and more about "personality" (and money) than about political ideas. I had to put "personality" between brackets with these two. They are creepy.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2016, 08:43:39 AM »

Over 300 million people in the country, and those two manage to get it to the top of their parties.
That is a scary thing.
Shit like that seems to happen world wide though. Politics being more and more about "personality" (and money) than about political ideas. I had to put "personality" between brackets with these two. They are creepy.

A very scary thing.  :(

There has been a whole shift in the mentality here in the last few years it seems. Hatred, and unfathomable stupidity. They need to scratch the "United" part of U.S.A...and make it "Divided"...it's more truthful.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2016, 10:54:52 AM »
I think that it is that bloody close now and more crap is going to come out on Hillary that Trump will glide in .....except for the fact that the media is against him.

And more people than in a while. Thankfully.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2016, 03:19:03 PM »
Do Australian politicians have debates?  I would never watch them.  Who cares, amiright?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2016, 03:29:33 PM »
Do Australian politicians have debates?  I would never watch them.  Who cares, amiright?

Good public speakers with a bit of fire, I like seeing. I like Mark Latham and Paul Keating and even Bob Hawke. They had a bit of spark. The current lot? Nah.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2016, 07:15:59 PM »
Some of us got out just in time.  :green:

You wouldn't be interested in some hillbilly neighbors would you?  ;)

I'd welcome you with open arms and celebrate the increased aspie quotient.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2016, 10:04:13 PM »

I'd welcome you with open arms and celebrate the increased aspie quotient.

May I move in with you too?  :eyelash:
:gopher:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2016, 01:10:03 AM »
Why in the hell did you watch all 3 debates?  I wouldn't waste my time except for a few glimpses while changing channels. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2016, 01:10:25 PM »
The three debates, as a collective work of art, should be called "Two Politicians.  One Cup."
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2016, 02:49:20 PM »

... or a South Texas "raised and hardened" redneck, maybe?

Good call, IQ!

I have been to Canada many times for a month or two at a time on some (musical) tours, but mostly in The Rockies, Alberta and British Columbia Provinces mostly.

Only been to Montreal and Toronto out east for short stays.  Compared to all the other "big cities" I had been to, I was always impressed by how clean and new everything seemed to be.

Probably need to take a crash course in igloo construction.
 :laugh:

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2016, 08:29:39 PM »
Everyone is welcome in the Canadian boonies.  :beergrin:

I'd even build a little gopher igloo. As long as he stays out of my vegetables.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2016, 08:31:19 PM »
Only been to Montreal and Toronto out east for short stays.  Compared to all the other "big cities" I had been to, I was always impressed by how clean and new everything seemed to be.

You must not have been there during the spring melt.  :LOL:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2016, 11:51:53 PM »

You must not have been there during the spring melt.  :LOL:

You are right. It was usually early fall, filling in the last work days before the long starve through winter, when there is only ONE decent job; New Year's Eve.
 :dunno:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.