Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19414 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #1005 on: April 03, 2017, 03:16:52 PM »
He got rid of TPP and cut off arms to terrorists in Syria.  It was worth him getting in just for that.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1006 on: April 03, 2017, 03:53:02 PM »
Speaking of democracy, Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. As did Al Gore.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #1007 on: April 03, 2017, 03:59:01 PM »

And?  What's you're point?  They all knew how the system worked before the election.  No one was crying before.  Gore was actually cheated, as was Sanders by Clinton.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1008 on: April 03, 2017, 08:38:39 PM »

And?  What's you're point?  They all knew how the system worked before the election.  No one was crying before.  Gore was actually cheated, as was Sanders by Clinton.

Sanders wouldn't have had much of a chance. Clinton was a far safer choice for Democrats. She also got cheated due to Wikileaks being selective in their leaks of emails.

Also, you're and your are not interchangeable.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1009 on: April 04, 2017, 01:50:48 AM »

Sanders wouldn't have had much of a chance. Clinton was a far safer choice for Democrats. She also got cheated due to Wikileaks being selective in their leaks of emails.

Trump had Access Hollywood tapes andshe had  all of the Liberal media in her pocket AND got the questions of the debates given to her BUT she had lied under oath on the Benghazi hearings AND had played hard and loose with a private server.

I am also wondering what you are saying about the popular vote. Half the eligible voters voted. and of those both candidates got approximately the same number of votes, with Trump winning the electoral college and thus the Presidency.

So what was your point?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1010 on: April 04, 2017, 06:20:21 AM »

Trump had Access Hollywood tapes andshe had  all of the Liberal media in her pocket AND got the questions of the debates given to her BUT she had lied under oath on the Benghazi hearings AND had played hard and loose with a private server.

I am also wondering what you are saying about the popular vote. Half the eligible voters voted. and of those both candidates got approximately the same number of votes, with Trump winning the electoral college and thus the Presidency.

So what was your point?

A lot of Democratic voters didn't get the chance to vote because their local voting places got shut down by Republicans.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #1011 on: April 04, 2017, 04:00:59 PM »

So it was alright to cheat him and voters and put Clinton in place?   :facepalm2: 
 :rofl:  She got cheated by getting found out?  You fucking moron!  Assange was just levelling the playing field.  The media was utterly silent about Clinton's endless crimes but went on and on about what Trump said 11 years ago on a bus.  If the media were consistent Trump would have won in a landslide, that's how awful that woman is.  She was endorsed by 9/10 of the leading arms companies.  Just let that sink in you stupid cunt. 

It happens with auto correct.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 04:03:03 PM by benjimanbreeg »

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #1012 on: April 04, 2017, 04:14:17 PM »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #1013 on: April 04, 2017, 04:17:12 PM »

Hillary won the popular vote against Obama in 2008. Hey why not bitch about that too?
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1014 on: April 04, 2017, 06:02:44 PM »

So it was alright to cheat him and voters and put Clinton in place?   :facepalm2: 
 :rofl:  She got cheated by getting found out?  You fucking moron!  Assange was just levelling the playing field.  The media was utterly silent about Clinton's endless crimes but went on and on about what Trump said 11 years ago on a bus.  If the media were consistent Trump would have won in a landslide, that's how awful that woman is.  She was endorsed by 9/10 of the leading arms companies.  Just let that sink in you stupid cunt. 

Ass-sausage was just leveling the playing field? Bullshit. He wanted Trump and the Republicans to win because he's working for the Russians now. If Ass-sausage really cared about "leveling the playing field", he would've released stuff about Trump as well, but he chose not to, because Putin's got him wrapped around his little finger.

The media gave plenty of airtime to the Republicans asking about nothing but emails, emails, emails. And somehow, people thought that was enough of a reason to vote for Trump, and in turn the Republicans.

Also, the "leading arms companies" were probably banking on a Clinton win. Everybody was. If the leading arms companies thought Trump was going to win, they would've endorsed him instead. It doesn't matter now, because the military-industry complex is getting what it wants, anyway. More spending on the military and more war.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1015 on: April 05, 2017, 07:28:08 AM »

Ass-sausage was just leveling the playing field? Bullshit. He wanted Trump and the Republicans to win because he's working for the Russians now. If Ass-sausage really cared about "leveling the playing field", he would've released stuff about Trump as well, but he chose not to, because Putin's got him wrapped around his little finger.

The media gave plenty of airtime to the Republicans asking about nothing but emails, emails, emails. And somehow, people thought that was enough of a reason to vote for Trump, and in turn the Republicans.

Also, the "leading arms companies" were probably banking on a Clinton win. Everybody was. If the leading arms companies thought Trump was going to win, they would've endorsed him instead. It doesn't matter now, because the military-industry complex is getting what it wants, anyway. More spending on the military and more war.

Hahaha. Trump wants war and Clinton wanted peace. Up is down. Left is right and black is white.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1016 on: April 05, 2017, 08:23:21 AM »
They both wanted war. So what? It's not like they have different tactics or anything. ::)

Clinton wanted to keep Obamacare as is and improve upon it over time.
Trump wanted to throw out every good part of Obamacare, and help make UnitedHealthcare even richer.
(While 24 million people lose their insurance.)

Clinton wanted to retain Obama's net neutrality and Internet privacy rules.
Trump wants to throw them out because Comcast doesn't like those rules.

Clinton wanted to invest more in green energy and climate change mitigation.
Trump wants to invest in coal and pretend climate change doesn't even fucking exist.
Even though Big Oil are finally acknowledging the problem of climate change.

Clinton wanted to actually help create jobs.
Trump wants to sit and do nothing but take credit every time a company happens to create 10 new jobs.

Clinton wanted to improve accessibility to family planning and reproductive care centers.
Trump wants to defund Planned Parenthood because abortion's bad, m'kay?

May I go on? Or should Al come up with more strawmans? :wanker:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1017 on: April 05, 2017, 08:54:02 AM »
They both wanted war. So what? It's not like they have different tactics or anything. ::)

Clinton wanted to keep Obamacare as is and improve upon it over time.
Trump wanted to throw out every good part of Obamacare, and help make UnitedHealthcare even richer.
(While 24 million people lose their insurance.)

Clinton wanted to retain Obama's net neutrality and Internet privacy rules.
Trump wants to throw them out because Comcast doesn't like those rules.

Clinton wanted to invest more in green energy and climate change mitigation.
Trump wants to invest in coal and pretend climate change doesn't even fucking exist.
Even though Big Oil are finally acknowledging the problem of climate change.

Clinton wanted to actually help create jobs.
Trump wants to sit and do nothing but take credit every time a company happens to create 10 new jobs.

Clinton wanted to improve accessibility to family planning and reproductive care centers.
Trump wants to defund Planned Parenthood because abortion's bad, m'kay?

May I go on? Or should Al come up with more strawmans? :wanker:

Hillary-ous. Irony knows no bounds.

If I can be bothered. I will take this apart piece by piece. But not now. Work tomorrow...today. Gotta go to bed or I will sleep in and won't wake my daughter and we will both be late.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #1018 on: April 05, 2017, 09:52:47 AM »
Al or benji don't give two shits about women loosing their reproductive rights or access to birth control.

They don't care if their neighbor's family is broken up and he's suddenly deported after years of being here.

Neither one is worried that they might lose their health care or not be able to afford it for the next 4 years.

They don't care if budget cuts do away with Meals on Wheels or any of the other programs that help the people that really need it.

They aren't paying to protect Princess Peach in her golden tower in NYC, they're not paying for any walls, golf trips, or weekends at Mar a Lago either.

They just like to argue and tell us what's "best" for us. They aren't dealing with any of the repercussions, or the protests, or the constant drama on the news.

I shouldn't bother, because neither one is going to see it any other way...and neither will I for that matter...but personally I find their arguments amusing.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1019 on: April 05, 2017, 11:38:56 AM »
Benji is hilarious at times.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein