Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19425 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #960 on: March 30, 2017, 04:14:52 PM »
This is my perspective. It is like a poker game that both of the opponents have gone all in. Its exciting

BUT what strikes me is simply that Trump and his Administration have gone all in against it. If there was ANY likely proof or even evidence, surely they would be trying to mitigate the possibly discovery of this.

There is to my mind either two reasons for the dems to go all in. Either they feel they have something OR they feel desperate and beaten and want to try to get him to prove a negative because they are desperate.

I don't know and don't much care. Its fun. But it appears it is the latter, doesn't it?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #961 on: March 30, 2017, 07:41:10 PM »
It's official.

Flynn is requesting immunity in exchange for his testimony.

The shit may be about to get real.

*passes the butter
 :popcorn:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #962 on: March 31, 2017, 12:31:49 AM »
This whole thing has nearly been going a year.  My popcorn is stale.  The funny thing is that Hillary actually had ties with Russia through her foundation.  Media keeps 'forgetting' that.

Undeniably true.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/10/26/the-facts-behind-trumps-repeated-claim-about-hillary-clintons-role-in-the-russian-uranium-deal/?utm_term=.c034ebc58f84

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #963 on: March 31, 2017, 12:33:03 AM »
It's official.

*passes the butter

Hmm. I wonder why he would request such a thing.

Hey, Benji, what do you think? :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #964 on: March 31, 2017, 03:44:58 AM »
It's official.

*passes the butter

YES!!! I want some action and some intrigue and not boring vague insinuation.

I like Flynn and dislike Trump discarding both him and Lewindowsky. (Did not like Mannafort)

That said I think for all the drumrolls, it will be great for Flynn and not for the investigators. Remember how Comey gave the Criminal who wiped Hillary's server, immunity so he could pass on any information he had and it so happened that he had no information to give? I think it will be something similar for all the beat up.

I COULD be wrong and I HOPE I am. I want a bit of action.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #965 on: March 31, 2017, 04:06:57 AM »
It's official.

*passes the butter

Can't speak for Benji but personally, I think he wants to exonerate himself from any charges from any investigations or any fallout. He ha clean his slate so to speak.

But I do not think you are asking that. I think you are implying that yo believe he has something on Trump and the narrative of Trump colluding with the Kremlin to cause Trump to win and Hillary to lose the election (I think this is the general charge or some variation of it)? But I think in this endeavour, he will not have much.

What I think may be the most he will or could come up with is that Tillerson, Mannafort, and Kushner have all have dealings with Russian elite rich (oligarchs) and such dealings are usually endorsed or ratified by the Kremlin and thus they have by proxy dealt with the Kremlin and therefore they could conceivably be considered to be favourably disposed to a foreign power and therefore some may consider that members of Trump Administration have a predisposition to Russia and this may affect their sense of moral latitude to do the bidding of the Russia government.................or may not at all.

Unfortunately, I think that is where they are really at.

I think EVEN IF they get THIS much from Flynn and they conclude that it "looks bad' and "looks like various members of the Trump Administration MAY be working on behalf of Russians and for the Russian benefits, and THEREFORE these members are advised to quit, because POSSIBLE conflicts...."

All Trump needs to say is "It may look like that to you be you are still speculating and fuck you, they are not resigning and I am not interested in defending this narrative"

Then what? Still no proof and more demands but no smoking gun.

I WILL enjoy the fireworks though and I think we need a bit more drama.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #966 on: March 31, 2017, 06:09:03 AM »
I also like Flynn, I do not know what he has to bring to the table, but I hope it's something.

Trump has always been a big fan of the Enquirer...and they've been known to cater to him...even more so now.

There latest propaganda cover still in supermarkets now:

Basically it brands Flynn as the Russian spy and throws him under the proverbial bus. :facepalm2:

I hate the tabloids...and drama queens that like to use them as their "tool"...like I said, I hope he's got something.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #967 on: March 31, 2017, 06:27:26 AM »
I also like Flynn, I do not know what he has to bring to the table, but I hope it's something.

Trump has always been a big fan of the Enquirer...and they've been known to cater to him...even more so now.

There latest propaganda cover still in supermarkets now:

Basically it brands Flynn as the Russian spy and throws him under the proverbial bus. :facepalm2:

I hate the tabloids...and drama queens that like to use them as their "tool"...like I said, I hope he's got something.

Yes, I hope he has something too. I don't really care about the National Enquirer.
Flynn had a rough deal. I can sympathise a little with Trump's position and I think his rationale gives him a "reason" to get rid of Flynn BUT it was not the right thing to do. A bit of pressure SHOULD have meant Trump should have gone Balls to the wall. That is the only reason the Democrats have gone after both Sessions and Gorsuch so hard. They were emboldened because Trump caved under Flynn. I understand it, sure, but I do not like it and I like Lewindowski more and hate that he was cut loose.

I want Flynn to clear himself. in whatever manner it takes to do that. I don't know what he has BUT so long as what he says is not petty backbiting, I am okay with it. I do not care if it is anti-Trump but so long as it does not come off as bitchy or petty, I do not mind. No gossip, just facts. Flynn is military and I think he will do exactly that.

He deserves a chance to wipe the slate clean and have some closure. If trump cops due heat, that is fine, he should have looked after Flynn better and gone the extra mile for him and not cut him when he could.

I am a believer in fair.

I have said it before and I will say it again. What you will get from Flynn may or may not be tantilising BUT the proof is in the pudding on what you will get from Mannafort. If Mannafort (who I do find deplorable) is subpoenaed and given immunity he will either bring down the campaign and vindicate every Liberal talking point OR not bring anything to the table and IF that is the case then you will know at that point, there will be NOTHING to bring

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 09:11:25 AM by Cleocatra »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #969 on: March 31, 2017, 11:47:12 AM »
This whole thing has nearly been going a year.  My popcorn is stale.  The funny thing is that Hillary actually had ties with Russia through her foundation.  Media keeps 'forgetting' that.

Undeniably true.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/10/26/the-facts-behind-trumps-repeated-claim-about-hillary-clintons-role-in-the-russian-uranium-deal/?utm_term=.c034ebc58f84

Haha, you and that rag.  Did you even read the article?  Go on, explain it all? 

There's more evidence here connecting the Clinton's and the Russians than there is with Trump, but you believe that like a blind moron because your media says so.  I'm sure it was all just a coincidence that Russia got the deal while Clinton was Secretary of State and millions were poured into their foundation by people directly connected to the deal  :facepalm2:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/press-release
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #970 on: March 31, 2017, 02:22:14 PM »
Reported that the FBI has no interest in granting immunity to Flynn.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #971 on: March 31, 2017, 02:55:36 PM »

Undeniably true.

Haha, you and that rag.  Did you even read the article?  Go on, explain it all? 

There's more evidence here connecting the Clinton's and the Russians than there is with Trump, but you believe that like a blind moron because your media says so.  I'm sure it was all just a coincidence that Russia got the deal while Clinton was Secretary of State and millions were poured into their foundation by people directly connected to the deal  :facepalm2:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/press-release

Did YOU read it? Did you check the sources?

No?

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #972 on: March 31, 2017, 02:59:06 PM »
It's official.

*passes the butter

Can't speak for Benji but personally, I think he wants to exonerate himself from any charges from any investigations or any fallout. He ha clean his slate so to speak.

But I do not think you are asking that. I think you are implying that yo believe he has something on Trump and the narrative of Trump colluding with the Kremlin to cause Trump to win and Hillary to lose the election (I think this is the general charge or some variation of it)? But I think in this endeavour, he will not have much.

What I think may be the most he will or could come up with is that Tillerson, Mannafort, and Kushner have all have dealings with Russian elite rich (oligarchs) and such dealings are usually endorsed or ratified by the Kremlin and thus they have by proxy dealt with the Kremlin and therefore they could conceivably be considered to be favourably disposed to a foreign power and therefore some may consider that members of Trump Administration have a predisposition to Russia and this may affect their sense of moral latitude to do the bidding of the Russia government.................or may not at all.

Unfortunately, I think that is where they are really at.

I think EVEN IF they get THIS much from Flynn and they conclude that it "looks bad' and "looks like various members of the Trump Administration MAY be working on behalf of Russians and for the Russian benefits, and THEREFORE these members are advised to quit, because POSSIBLE conflicts...."

All Trump needs to say is "It may look like that to you be you are still speculating and fuck you, they are not resigning and I am not interested in defending this narrative"

Then what? Still no proof and more demands but no smoking gun.

I WILL enjoy the fireworks though and I think we need a bit more drama.

Quote from: Michael Flynn
When you are given immunity, that means you probably committed a crime

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #973 on: March 31, 2017, 06:49:34 PM »
JΞSŦΞR ✪ ΔCŦUAL³³º¹‏ @th3j35t3r 22h22 hours ago

#FLASH A previously reliable source says they have 2 further sources stating Trump is "considering his options, including resignation".
1,342 replies 6,142 retweets 11,353 likes

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #974 on: March 31, 2017, 07:39:11 PM »
JΞSŦΞR ✪ ΔCŦUAL³³º¹‏ @th3j35t3r 22h22 hours ago

#FLASH A previously reliable source says they have 2 further sources stating Trump is "considering his options, including resignation".
1,342 replies 6,142 retweets 11,353 likes

Interesting. I would like to see how it plays out. If he resigned you know who Americans are left with. THAT could be even more fun