Educational

Author Topic: Suicide methods  (Read 4697 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Suicide methods
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2007, 12:56:23 AM »
What is a foolproof way someone can commit suicide without owning a gun?

You could STEAL a gun..... ::)

Guns aren't really foolproof though.  There's always a fairly large chance of the bullet missing all the vital bits and just leaving you horribly maimed/brain damaged.

This may be true of some pinheads (some of which post here) but my head is too big of a target to miss.  :o

Hitting your head is no guarantee of death. 
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Scrapheap

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2007, 12:59:54 AM »

Guns aren't really foolproof though.  There's always a fairly large chance of the bullet missing all the vital bits and just leaving you horribly maimed/brain damaged.

This may be true of some pinheads (some of which post here) but my head is too big of a target to miss.  :o

You might very well be right!! We need to do some experimenting here.........Has anyone seen RobertN ??  ;) :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2007, 01:51:27 AM »

QC, do we need to worry about you now? ???
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2007, 01:58:47 AM »
no, i think i will be ok

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2007, 04:56:30 AM »
I was actually going to search the same topic on google tonight. Rather uncanny.

Offline Diesel

• Log splitting aspie elitist
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Oblivitard
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 05:45:20 AM »

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2007, 06:44:30 AM »
fuck!!

This is all my fault please talk to me if you can  :'(

Litigious

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2007, 06:44:39 AM »

The best way using a gun would be putting it in your mouth in a 45 degree angle towards the brain. Both will the bullet most likely be able to get through the brain, as will the gas pressure from the gun powder "help" by simply bursting the head from inside...with a rifle with a calibre over .22 or shotgun the death is almost 100% sure, since the head will practically be blown into pieces. Not nice for the relatives, but quick and painless for the one who commits the suicide...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2007, 06:49:06 AM »
fuck!!

This is all my fault please talk to me if you can  :'(

What's all your fault, Jman? Are you OK?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2007, 06:54:38 AM »
I think it's best we keep whats on my mind off public boards

Litigious

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2007, 06:55:39 AM »

If you ask because you can't buy a gun legally in your state, go to Vermont. Guns are totally free there.

If you ask because you don't want to use a gun, there are several ways. Very high doses of barbiturates or strong opiates like Vicodin would do, if you take 100 tablets or more. Take 10 at a time and wait at least 5 minutes, preferrably 10, between every intake. If you take it with small amounts of alcohol at each intake, death will be even more certain.

The exhausts from a car will do, if the car is standing in a garage and you put a hose from the exhaust pipe into the coupé. Cars without catalysts are the best for this method, though.

Throwing yourself infront of a train is a popular method in Sweden. It's even messier than shooting yourself, but it's almost 100% foolproof, especially if you're jumping from a bridge, so that the train has no chance to stop.

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2007, 06:57:34 AM »

If you ask because you can't buy a gun legally in your state, go to Vermont. Guns are totally free there.

If you ask because you don't want to use a gun, there are several ways. Very high doses of barbiturates or strong opiates like Vicodin would do, if you take 100 tablets or more. Take 10 at a time and wait at least 5 minutes, preferrably 10, between every intake. If you take it with small amounts of alcohol at each intake, death will be even more certain.

The exhausts from a car will do, if the car is standing in a garage and you put a hose from the exhaust pipe into the coupé. Cars without catalysts are the best for this method, though.

Throwing yourself infront of a train is a popular method in Sweden. It's even messier than shooting yourself, but it's almost 100% foolproof, especially if you're jumping from a bridge, so that the train has no chance to stop.

are you trying to encourage her litigious

Litigious

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2007, 06:58:52 AM »
No, certainly not. I just gave her some advices, because she asked for them. I don't want anyone here to take their lives.

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2007, 07:02:07 AM »
me neither

espescially her I care too much for her

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2007, 07:38:40 AM »
It has no chance to stop regardless. Trains, while going at full speed, simply cannot brake quickly enough to stop in time to avoid killing someone on the rail, unless they can be seen from quite far away.