Educational

Author Topic: Even Lara Logan speaks out about muslim rapists in Scandinavian countries.  (Read 498 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
I was watching TV when an episode of Jeopardy! came on featuring TV reporters.

In the middle was Lara Logan from 60 Minutes. When asked about her charity, she said it's one that deals with victims of rape by muslim men around the world but specifically in Scandinavia.   :yarly:

She was raped herself by muslim animals in Egypt.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/lara-logan-breaks-silence-on-cairo-assault/

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
bump

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
Perhaps I should've posted this in "Do Europeans love the taste of Arab cock"

I still can't figure this out. Why do Europeans have such an obsequious attitude towards savage mud people??

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
IMO the culpability for britain's cult of multi-culti lies most heavily upon the shoulders of not the british people, but the fulminating compulsive onanist demagogues which have infected the corridors of power, to slither and backstab as they pop up like some  insidious, sickly little kind of poisonous toadstools and spout their vile multi-cult-ural islamophile bilge, and press the hysteria buttons of their pet slogan-farmers in the mass-media vomited into one such outlet's throa ts after another, like some sort of emetic-themed version of musical chairs, before finally settling on how they are gpomg to deliver their rancid bile to the sheeple and tidy up any loose ends such as differing opinions, and make sure there's nothing abhorrent like free thinkers or free thought.

Noxious pack of abhuman demagogue garbage and their pet media mouthpieces. and because most people are sheep rather than those who can think for themselves, their taking up the govt-infected slogan-farmers' 'own' opinions, for the sheep to begin bleating themselves, and when that happens, of course they end up acting on such dross, not of course, helped any by the dirty govt. vermin trying to push their agenda, forcing them to kowtow to the pro-islamophile abomination as cause. To bend over and slobber from their slack jaws over the koran and the desert apes.

I should think it likely a system with some sort of feedback mechanisms also, by design or simply as consequence of the structure of the govt-media-sheep interaction, with the slogan farmers providing excitatory input to the sheep, and in turn the influenced herd providing excitatory input to the govt to further contaminate the country with islam.

Unfortunely I don't see any corresponding inhibitory feedback from herd to media or herd to govt, or media to the heart of the cancerous, crawling tide of islam and islamophilia. Truly, it is a horrid sight to behold, to see the slow, calculating squirming of the islam infection, as it spreads like the foulest of cancers through the body of it's host country and people. Almost like a petri dish covered in agar and wiped with the spores of some virulent bacterial pathogen.

Sickening, it is. Absolutely makes my skin crawl and stomach heave, knowing what sort of pestilential filth 'is running scarcely checked through my country. And how slavishness to PC is foisted upon its people, to enable the accusation of 'islamophobia' as a smear to use against they who would speak of it openly and refuse to suck down the dick-cheese topped pizza of islamsturbation our poisonous little rodentine infestation of n0.10 downing street.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
I think that the big problem is that radicalised Muslims are gi en cover because people are falling over their own feet to underline that not all Muslims are bad and they are not bigots.
With such people, the slightest pushback on grounds of bigotry sets off apologies and watered down clarifications and e
A capitulation by abandoning veey rational and reasonable sentiments.

It goes without saying that if you are talking about radicalised muslims you are not saying a damn thing about Muslims generally or specifically.

People should dismiss such attack out of hand and doubly down
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
As it turns out, Lara Logan is quite possibly the last honest journalist on the left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0HdxZ5adkM