Author Topic: Ask thepeaguy 2016  (Read 547 times)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
Ask thepeaguy 2016
« on: September 05, 2016, 08:53:44 PM »
"Ask thepeaguy 2016"

"Feel free to ask me any questions. I miss doing topics like these. Just don't expect me to answer every one of them. I could do with a laugh, mind. :P"
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask thepeaguy 2016
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 08:54:34 PM »
At least he likes to read here!    :LOL:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 09:38:01 PM »
Why are you here and not over there?
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 09:40:39 PM »
Do you have a job?

Do you still live with your parents??

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 07:40:49 AM »
Do you have a job?

Do you still live with your parents??

"After my stroke, I do some care work for stroke survivors. It's not bad. I also do some extra work for an electrical company. I got a care course to do this month for added qualifications. Yeah.

Most autistics live with folks or in special homes - at least around here. Too expensive for me to move out at the mo. I ain't doing it just so I can bag some bitch, who is only with a bloke for his assets anyway. fuck that Disney shit - I'm MGTOW."

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 07:41:56 AM »

Send this to Trigger:

"I'm here for a laugh, mate. All you need to know without the cryptic questioning.

However, I have one for you: Why have you returned when you're obviously nervous around the chick who thinks you're a bit of a creepo on here? I don't give a shit some vaginas think I'm a creepo online - not any more, at least. I think you're doing your self-esteem a great disservice by being here.

Your white knighting to defend Porridge was cute, btw."

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 07:57:36 AM »
What would you say if i told you that Trigger is playing morality policeman after said "creepo" efforts? Is that gold level mental gymnastics or silver?

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 06:51:15 PM »
Don't know, don't care!!!!!

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016, 07:38:56 PM »