Author Topic: Where is Lesotho?  (Read 991 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Where is Lesotho?
« on: September 04, 2016, 05:23:09 AM »
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/top-5-countries-highest-rates-rape-1434355

What a horrific country! The number of rapes are even higher than Sweden! Yes Sweden comes in at number two.

Swedish men cannot look after the physically more vulnerable women and girls in their society. Sweden used to be a Viking culture and rape was very much part of the accepted plunder aspect of their cultural norms. Perhaps the traditions and cultural mores project into today? Certainly explains both the high degree of rapes and the want to combat this by having potential victims wear bracelets (which are of course conveniently ignored by the Swedish male perpetrators).

https://polisen.se/Aktuellt/Nyheter/2016/Juni/Tafsa-inte--och-polisanmal-om-du-blivit-utsatt/

They do not take rape seriously. Even our resident Swedish male when confronted with disturbing statistics and international media attention on this, waves it off as bogus statistics and when given examples of sustained rapes and sexual assaults at a swimming pool in Sweden that again got the attention of the media (and who's answer was a patrolling "groping guard" - see what I mean about not taking things seriously - before segregating the pool attendances along gender lines), claimed "It was only one swimming pool.

Great, just great. I see why Sweden is number two I am wondering when they will take the gold. What an achievement. Then it will not matter where Lesotho is.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Where is Lesotho?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 07:14:14 AM »
 :trainwreck:

:butthurt:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 07:34:46 AM »

Why do you keep interjecting on Odeon's behalf? Have not been able to figure it. Does he remind you of your Dad or something and you are trying to make up with him? Or is it that I remind you of Dad and you are rebelling against me? Either way it seems a little too personal and a little too consistent. A young woman interjecting herself again and again in too older men's argument.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 07:42:34 AM »

Why do you keep interjecting on Odeon's behalf? Have not been able to figure it. Does he remind you of your Dad or something and you are trying to make up with him? Or is it that I remind you of Dad and you are rebelling against me? Either way it seems a little too personal and a little too consistent. A young woman interjecting herself again and again in too older men's argument.

:dunno:

One generally rebels against authority. You are about as far removed from a figure of authority as it's possible to be :hahaha:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 07:49:49 AM »

One generally rebels against authority. You are about as far removed from a figure of authority as it's possible to be :hahaha:

So that answers who you think the Daddy figure is. Thank God for that. I would not have you as a daughter or a surrogate daughter.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2016, 07:50:53 AM »
Two old men behaving like 5-year olds, or at least one of them, and fighting on an internet forum is...boring.

I am rooting for the middle finger wielding Hello Kitty!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 02:58:04 PM by Trigger 11 »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2016, 07:52:59 AM »

I would not have you as a daughter or a surrogate daughter.

What would you do if your daughter developed the traits that you so dislike in me?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2016, 07:56:31 AM »

What would you do if your daughter developed the traits that you so dislike in me?

She wouldn't. She isn't broken

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2016, 07:57:37 AM »
Too old men behaving like 5-year olds, or at least one of them, and fighting on an internet forum is...boring.

I am rooting for the middle finger wielding Hello Kitty!

Hello Trigger. Go fuck yourself.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2016, 07:58:11 AM »
So if yoir daughter was "broken" or didn't meet your definition of what was acceptable...

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2016, 08:07:12 AM »
So if yoir daughter was "broken" or didn't meet your definition of what was acceptable...

What the fuck is wrong with you?

What is wrong with you?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2016, 08:16:46 AM »

It's kinda funny. You brought up the possibility of you reminding me of my dad, and it's true, you do to a certain extent.
He was prepared to lose his daughter, because he couldn't handle the fact that I took certain life choices that he strongly disapproved of. He lost a daughter, and eventually a second daughter, because we were not the daughters he wanted us to be.

So, what do you do if your daughter stops becoming the daughter you want her to be, or to use your words, "breaks?" She must be in her mid teens now. The kind of age these things are likely to happen.
Is she only your daughter for as long as she meets your approval?

Yes, as I say, you do remind me of my dad. He had his good sides, but ultimately his arrogance and know-it-all behaviour made him a truly awful parent. He was really broken.

I really wish your daughter all the luck in the world, and fuck, it seems she's going to need it. I hope she is brave enough to tread her own path in life, even if that makes her "broken" in her fathers eyes.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2016, 08:22:05 AM »

It's kinda funny. You brought up the possibility of you reminding me of my dad, and it's true, you do to a certain extent.
He was prepared to lose his daughter, because he couldn't handle the fact that I took certain life choices that he strongly disapproved of. He lost a daughter, and eventually a second daughter, because we were not the daughters he wanted us to be.

So, what do you do if your daughter stops becoming the daughter you want her to be, or to use your words, "breaks?" She must be in her mid teens now. The kind of age these things are likely to happen.

Yes, as I say, you do remind me of my dad. He had his good sides, but ultimately his arrogance and know-it-all behaviour made him a truly awful parent. He was really broken.

I really wish your daughter all the luck in the world, and fuck, it seems she's going to need it. I hope she is brave enough to tread her own path in life, even if that makes her "broken" in her fathers eyes.

Good try, Butterflies.
I love my daughter. Does your Father love you? My daughter will not be like you and will never become you for all your hoping otherwise. She will be her and I will love her for being her not you. So you can stow that "meeting approval" narrative because it will go exactly nowhere with me.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2016, 08:28:06 AM »

Good try, Butterflies.
I love my daughter. Does your Father love you?

No, he died a couple of years ago from lung cancer :thumbdn: We reconciled to some small degree on his deathbed.

My daughter will not be like you and will never become you for all your hoping otherwise. She will be her and I will love her for being her not you.

Yes, my dad knew exactly how I'd turn out, until he didn't :laugh: You can never be sure how someone will turn out.

So, if your daughter takes on the traits you dislike in me, will she not be your daughter?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2016, 08:39:57 AM »

Good try, Butterflies.
I love my daughter. Does your Father love you?

No, he died a couple of years ago from lung cancer :thumbdn: We reconciled to some small degree on his deathbed.

My daughter will not be like you and will never become you for all your hoping otherwise. She will be her and I will love her for being her not you.

Yes, my dad knew exactly how I'd turn out, until he didn't :laugh: You can never be sure how someone will turn out.

So, if your daughter takes on the traits you dislike in me, will she not be your daughter?

Moot argument. She won't. I am not going to humour you to consider if she turns out like you.
Lung Cancer is a terrible way to die. Most of my family die from Cancer. Terrible disease.

You left your parents to find security in other family, in your Aunty and Uncle. My daughter left her Mother's to find security and safety with me. I fought through the courts to have custody. So this idiotic little mental meandering in which you try to speculate my commitment to my own daughter is pretty fucking stupid. Not just Odeon stupid and disingenuous but really raising the bar.

So tell me are you still going to follow to old codgers around? It would be pretty stupid. I still say your insistence and consistency in doing so and interjecting and trying to fight Odeon's battles for him, unlike anyone else here, comes across as a personal investment in one or both of us. I cannot see the attraction. Its a little creepy, in an imbalanced fan girl kind of way. (I am picturing the "leave Britney alone" fan with you saying "Leave Odeon alone"). Its messed up.

Won't stop you and wouldn't if I could. I just question your motive and wonder if you question it too?