Educational

Author Topic: "Let your enemy die for fun"  (Read 814 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: "Let your enemy die for fun"
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2016, 02:49:37 PM »
autistic? or just CLAIMING to be one in a disgusting cynical attempt to slime out of his getting raped, force-fed boiling water then raped again, cut up, and flushed down a prison bog?

Tell you something though, I don't give a conservative politician-owned shrivel-dicked drunken mother fuck in the nastiest of nasty cheapass gutter motel WHERE It  is on the spectrum, weather he is or not. It (not He. IT. Because 'he' generally refers to a living human being or animal. This piece of dirt is NOT and never will be, one of us. And I do not merely mean a member here on I2, I mean, one of the breed ourselves.  He is no autistic, he is fucking trash.

I don't have, as Al puts it, many 'enemy, enemies'. For someone to make that shitlist then they have to have transgressed in a pretty damn major way, either against me, or (for them) far, far FAR worse, against one whom I love. That happens I do not have limits other than those relating to finance and of course the likes of  ability to travel. Limits in terms of what I am willing to do in the service of prosecuting the fixing of the enemy-enemy.

There is of course the more minor shit-list, as well as the shit-list-shit-list :autism:, the first being one that somebody may, in the right situation and if the original cause for being there is not unforgiveable yet also not worth inflicting punishment of the kind of severity I mete out to those on the Shit List-Shit List, find redemption, and become friends again. The other one is reserved solely for those who cannot, should not, nor ever will be allowed to go unpunished. And you make that list? there are no limits on what may (and occasionally has) been inflicted.

And then there are people who, friends/associates or not, have merely slighted, annoyed, pissed off etc. in such a way that an apology and being bought a round of beers is sufficient, along of course, with refraining from then on from doing whatever it might be again.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2016, 06:38:30 PM »
There have been a very few people that I've known personally, that seem like it would be better for humanity as a whole if they were dead.

There's also one that I've never met but know about because of the harm he's done to a friend, that I have zero doubt deserves to die.

It's not a thing for bragging about on the internet though. I agree with Lestat that it's not about having fun or being gleeful over their misfortune, but about taking out the trash.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2016, 06:56:23 PM »
I prefer to annoy people to death.  :zoinks:

You're entirely too cute to kill anyone.  :hug:

I hope when I die it's from something awesome like lightning.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2016, 11:09:41 PM »
'Raxis you make a very good point about it not being a thing to brag about. Thats the sort of thing that puts YOU at great risk. Especially if somebody were to have inflicted the ultimate sanction, or if not, then to have taken action against such vermin as are not just total fucking bastards, but such an immediate threat then to have, if not actually having taken them out permanently, done such things to that 'person' as means that they never, ever recover, or are left with the ability to communicate with someone to inform them (better, rather, if its done in such a way that they do not KNOW who has done it. Which means no fucking about, no allowing the ego a front seat (or indeed, any seat) at the party. Sure be satisfied at taking the prick out, but no last sarcastic words of a kind that could identify the person taking the action and allow the victim to piece it together as to who just took them apart. Letting your ego, for those prone to such shite, come out in OBVIOUS gloating, is a big mistake and it puts you at huge risk of having action taken against you. Legal action, or if by some chance the target is left capable of some form of assisted communication, vengeance not through the courts, etc. etc. but by enraged family, friends, partners etc.)

So if your going to gloat, do it in private, and whilst at the scene, IF you are ever AT the scene at which the filthy fucking noxious piece of effluent who is deserving of and requiring of being incapacitated permanently, no sarcastic remarks that in any way cover the reason for which the 'person', fucking bastard piece of dog shit that they are, are being punished and taken out of play, even though the intent is to leave them permanently and irreparably crippled, could stand a chance, even a tiny one, to piece together what they did and why they are being broken.

So any gloating is to be kept firmly internalized. Sure, take glee in it if you wish, but keep a lid on it, keep it thoroughly and totally internal.

It would be amusing as hell if I were to relate certain things, but I never can, for the risk it would place me at. Things which there were no viable alternative but for the things to come to pass; They had to do so. But as funny as hell as those things were, looking back on them, I can never relate them, never breathe a word to anyone, even were I to get with a partner (perhaps even especially in that case, because partners can get pissy, they can leave, they could have a fit of pique and not pay thought to what they would be doing by opening their mouths)

So in short-if there is somebody who poses such a threat that extricating yourself from a situation in the short term is either impossible or they have transgressed in such a way that its unjustifiable and they HAVE to face punishment for: one-don't call the filth then do something yourself, just do it. If you called the pork then there is a record created and a motive established by your own mouth.

Two-Do NOT screw up. Don't start what you are unwilling to finish, if you haven't the stomach for it, don't go and bury somebody. Bite off more than your prepared to chew and swallow and they can get away and spread the word. And when that happens the first thing they will do is drop you right in it, or come after you personally/send others to tear you apart and scatter the pieces to the wind. Because obviously, if you've tried to kill somebody and got so far that the attempt has begun then you don't have the choice to run away and hide, you can't stop once you have started. If you are not prepared for it, or, if you are the sort of person that extirpating the truly deserving bothers, and decide you can't live with that, then you don't start it. Likewise if your stupid enough to start feeling like you need ''absolution'' or some other such pathetically whiny concept, through confession, be it to the pigs, to your friends, loved one, priest, even family members then aside from being an idiot you are going to end up with that situation not resulting getting any such thing, things would if someone did so, simply be taken from you and spiral way out of control, and you would just become unable to stop it once started. And whilst that has never happened to me, I'm not stupid, I am as sure as I can be that no such thing as absolution will you get. Guilt is for the weak, in such a situation.

Do it, or do not. And if you do take someone out, either dead or crippled, then there are no allowable half measures. If your going to do it, take it to the conclusion and do not abandon a job half done because you haven't the stomach for such a grisly undertaking then once you get started then you will just have to suffer, and take what comfort you can in knowing that you are taking out the trash, and trash of the vilest possible sort who will damage you or your loved ones greatly were they permitted to continue their existence, either in whole or as a broken, shattered heap of parts; you'd have no choice BUT to keep going until the nasty, bloody, messy conclusion until your work is DONE and one of life's festering dog turds has been given the ultimate pooper-scooping.

Again, can't say strongly enough. DO IT, or DO NOT. There is nothing in between; And FINISH what you start.

And three-keep your fucking trap shut about what it is you have done.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2016, 01:47:35 AM »
I prefer to annoy people to death.  :zoinks:

You're entirely too cute to kill anyone.  :hug:

I hope when I die it's from something awesome like lightning.  :zoinks:

"Rudolph the red nosed reindeer..."  :harp:

http://www.wired.com/2016/08/lightning-can-kill-300-reindeer-one-strike/
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2016, 07:47:40 PM »
 :o
:gopher:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder