Author Topic: "Let your enemy die for fun"  (Read 811 times)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
"Let your enemy die for fun"
« on: August 30, 2016, 03:08:49 PM »
TBH, his thoughts are not far from mine...especially when I think of the Florence King post....." I don't suffer fools and I like to see fools suffer."   :mischief:  An interesting thought from Peaguy!

IntensitySquared: Save Your Enemy?IntensitySquared: Save Your Enemy?
Post this as a new topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnln69CI5_Q&feature=youtu.be

Topic is called "Let Your Enemy Die For Fun?"

« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 04:12:36 PM by rock hound »
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: "Let your enemy die for fun"
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 03:30:44 PM »
I would help the person. The only way I might consider not helping that person, is if they had caused me great damage, and importantly, if they still had the ability to cause me more damage.

I wouldn't let someone die over a silly feud.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 03:32:45 PM »
Interesting question.  If someone I do not like dies, I will not grieve or pretend to but nor will I gloat. If someone I don't like comes down with an illness or injury I won't grieve nor gloat.
I don't feel anything about these things. Nothing to do with me.

As for life going badly for them...mostly that will make me happy.  Me upsetting people I don't like or people that make me unhappy or angry in turn makes me happy. On the flipside I enjoy it when people I like do well in life or have happy experiences and i enjoy making them happy.

As to whether I would, if thrust into a position where I had to save or prevent someone I did not like from dying or injury, that would be a case by case basis. About to jump off a bridge? Let them jump. Unconscious and face down in water? Pull them clear. About to be consumed by feral pigs? Bacon strikes back
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 03:56:18 PM »
It depends who it is. I wouldn't do it to anyone here because this is just blips on the screen.

People who have harmed me IRL I would do this to though, because they are almost down to a person, sociopaths.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2016, 04:56:32 PM »
I'd help them.

...and if they were stranded on the side of the road in the 90 degree heat or the freezing cold, I'd offer them a ride.

Sure there are people that have hurt me, people in my life that I could hate if I tried.

I don't try.
Just not worth the effort to me.

Don't care what people think of me, don't care what names they call me (I'm sure I've heard them all by now), and don't care to try to change or correct their possibly warped views about the way I conduct my life or the way they conduct theirs.

The only person I have to answer to at the end of the day is myself.

...and actually I've found that sometimes simply "just not caring" works 100% better on the revenge meter. Most people cannot let anything go, they will hold onto the anger and the hate until it eats them from the inside out, they learn to forgive...or they simply change.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 05:01:41 PM by Icequeen »

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2016, 05:34:09 PM »
Gotta admit this a good question for me.  While I fantasize about seeing someone who hurt me deeply, prone on the ground, bleeding and howling in agony and me laughing and walking around them in bliss.  Ultimately, I could never do it!  My registered nurses instincts would kick in and my desire to take the high road would triumph in the end.  I would help them, even those who savaged me and left me for dead.  I would never be friends with them or even acknowledge that I knew them....but, I would damn well try to help them. 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2016, 05:45:34 PM »
Sure I would save them  unless they were murderers or such and I felt that by saving them they would continue to do it but since I don't really know many murderers I see it as unlikely.  Of the few people I really don't care for I don't have any I would want to see dead,  maimed maybe but not dead.  Also I think it would irritate them knowing they owed their life to me than anything that I would ever do to them and that's a win in my book :2thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 06:22:16 PM by Parts »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2016, 05:50:39 PM »
I kinda wasn't paying attention to the question :tard:

No, I would never let an enemy die for fun, under any circumstances.

I would never get pleasure from it.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2016, 08:48:30 PM »
I daresay that it depends on who and why.

There IS one little fucking piece of dog shite that I would absolutely without a doubt, with utter certainty, make their life a living hell if ever I saw her in a position of dire need. It would get a lot direr and fast.

My former housemate, the nasty, poisonous, sneaking, thieving manipulative passive aggressive noxious borderline-as-all-HELL monstrous serpentine little gorgonslut bitch creature from perdition. Nastiest, most underhand little serpent I have ever had the misfortune to know. I invited her over to stay here with me at my place from the US, on condition she fund the transport itself, after some pretty horrific evidence of being abused by family, violently and a then BF had been accused of rape, by her again. At the time mind you she was a pretty good friend (or went out of her way to hide whatever manner of slobbering, tentacled Lovecraftian abomination  that lurks inside the bitch from hell. But after I'd taken her in, all at my own expense, taken care of her, put a roof over her head, food on her plate,  introduced her to some of my mates so she had the opportunity to socialize...well lets just leave it at saying she was a compulsive and EXTREMELY sneaky, backstabbing, two-faced liar. A thief-stole money  from my folks, who had none to spare, I have no proof of this-but I really think it likely she has probably done the same to me. I actually clocked the little cow waiting until my old man went to the bog in the morning after he woke up and quickly running into his room where she'd gone through his wallet and helped herself, the thieving little shite. She stole a cat. No idea to this day who's it was, stole a kitten too, amd again no idea who the kitten's staff members had been, but walked into the room I'd given little miss thieving cow bitch creature features.

And..a young kitten, I'd guess a year old or so perhaps, although I'd no way to tell, no collar, and he carried no ID:P Grey-silver, quite a slight little slip of a cat really. Was pretty damned pissed off about her pulling that crap. Eventually, first cat had managed to do a houdini and escape, the crazy crow-eaten carcass just went out and bleedin' well stole a 'fresh' one. Absolutely unbelievable although given the circumstances I didn't really have much I could do about the fact.  Given she shouldn't exactly have been here in the first place, given that she'd just gone and sodding cat-napped the little guy, and his predecessor, and the lab, albeit temporarily mothballed, still, a lot more attention than I'd want.

Tried to get a guy murdered too, nearly succeeded in that one; even went apewaste against a friend of mine when we went round to see the guy, started shouting and screaming abuse when he allegedly 'got too close to her face' (he had not, in consensus reality, done anything whatsoever to her. And THEN the crazy cow actually, while not for a brief moment, screaming and acting like a total cunt (who am I kidding...ACTING???? ;)) she actually pulled a knife on the guy and threatened to stab him if he came any closer.  Guy was..livid is not the word, not even close. And whilst he is a decent bloke in general, he's not someone to mess with, and to be honest I don't know how she walked away alive if I am quite honest. That night she kicked off at my friend, I am absolutely astonished beyond words that he didn't tear her head off her shoulders, leaving her running around for a moment like a decapitated chicken until the body realized it was done for and gave up the ghost.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               All came to a head when she tried forcing my bedroom door issuing demands I allow her in right then and there so she could feed her tropical fish tank. Long story short was getting dressed and told her no she couldn't. She had to wait. But no, crazy bitch from hell tried to break the fucking door down, and came charging into the room with a samurai sword. Had to draw my own blade to give myself a fair chance at....well...avoiding the fate of the steak in the fridge right now that I am going to have for supper. I.e killed, filleted, and quite probably cooked and/or worse besides (me, that is, courtesy of little-miss-psychotic-bitchpants, there is no 'maybe' and no question whatsoever that the steak is a gonner :P as soon as I've eaten the mouthful of dried, seasoned salt and pepper and chilli beef I'm jawing on right now.

Anyhow managed to overpower devilharlot chops and kick her then and there out into the cold night without a damn thing, not before I'd searched everything did she get any of it back.  Found she'd been stealing my meds of all kinds, bit by bit to try and gain a hold on me. Under her bed, big fucking pile of them, enough stomach meds, antisickness stuff, muscle relaxers, pain meds, antiseizure med and all manner of other shit, anything from uppers to tranks and mushies, and things infinitely rarer and more unusual things besides. The sort of things that it takes someone on the spectrum for.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Paid her back in kind there, as a great deal of meds that would have been useless to a new owner, those got flushed, so she could go rot. Others were......placed under new management:P.

At any rate, yes, if I saw her in agony. Suffering? dying? vulnerable to the crushing stamp of a boot onto the windpipe then shit fucking well hell yes. I'd toss her into a pit of poisonous snakes in a heartbeat. She'd be quite at home actually, come to think of it, she'd be amongst friends. Or, more accurately perhaps..amongst relatives,
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2016, 09:10:12 PM »
I prefer to annoy people to death.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2016, 05:39:05 AM »
I prefer to annoy people to death.  :zoinks:

You're entirely too cute to kill anyone.  :hug:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2016, 06:07:43 AM »
From Pea.

"I would, under no circumstances, help my ex friend from dying slowly after molesting his gf's kids. His missus was in on the act too, the fat slag.

Hate him with a passion."

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2016, 06:59:03 AM »
Guys a nonce? then screw waiting for fate to hopefully step in and lend assistance. Child rapists are, well lets just say the hand they need lending, is less a metaphorical one from fate, and more of one wielding a serrated bread knife to slash their achilles and hamstrings, then slice them up slowly. Starting with the eyes and whatever vestigial fucking ballsack they might possess. Plus an old, dry carpet to roll them in just before you do them in for good (for excellent, would be more apt, mind you) plus a mixture of engine oil and petrol/diesel. The carpet being to saturate in fuel, roll them up, tied with some rope and build a bonfire to lay them on top of, facing sideways so they do not have the luxury of suffocation and toxic smoke inhalation. Because child molesters should BURN, and slowly at that.

Don't worry about the fuel evaporating, thats part of the reason to mix it with oil. And their bodily fat reserves will help fuel it too, turning them into a living torch (although only temporarily, so don't worry too much about that minor point. They won't do it for an excessively long time, at least, not from your point of view, they on the other hand are likely to think different once you turn them into a body-fat-fuelled paedo-candle and let them burn slowly.

I fucking despise child molesters, they are, along with verminous filth. that abuse animals and the pigs, the worst kinds of sub-human sewage to befoul this planet.

I'm not entirely sure I'd actually think of it as letting my enemy die for fun. More, I expect, along the lines of taking out the trash, making sure it WAS done, because too many people would lack the stomach to actually get the job done. They might want to, but digging the hole and taking them out to burn is more than many would stomach. Its less letting them die for fun, although in the case of a child molester there is certainly that element, and far, far more of making them die because they need to fucking DIE already, because that sort of abomination does not change. It is, and this is likely to be a bit of that kind of issue that gets opinions fairly thoroughly polarized  even here. It is, I think, unlike perhaps many rapists, at least going from what I know about the psychology behind it, more of a sexual orientation, like homosexuality is, for example, or sadomasochism albeit far, far more aberrant than anything most people would come up with even then.

Once a nonce, always a nonce, is my take on it. At least unless somebody chops it off.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2016, 08:34:23 AM »
"Enemy" enemies...yes I would be happy for them to die and not help them out. I don't know if there are too many that would really fit that.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2016, 08:44:02 AM »
"He used the autism card to avoid incerceration. Guy's a scumbag. Used to complain about bad men and paedophiles to me when he's one himself.

He broke my trust and ruined the innocence of their childhood.

It's also in my bloodline to hate them too. So there you go."

Pea