Educational

Author Topic: Nice burkini ban  (Read 903 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Nice burkini ban
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2016, 12:17:28 AM »
So because they don't embrace diversity and freedom, we don't need to either? Or we can selectively exclude things we don't like or understand or agree with?

Sure. Lets start with all of that and see where we end up, right?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2016, 12:21:47 AM »
Its a stupid law but no more stupid than some of the laws in other countries.
If women did NOT wear hijab in Saudi Arabia, they may be similarly targeted.
Both are stupid laws.

So that said. I saw this. Do you think Denmark will overtake you guys as the rape Capital of the world?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-and-denmark-have-highest-number-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html

Are you still abducting your young?

Well Azaria Chamberlain was over 30 years ago and the stolen generation was 40.

Ancient history. Cultures CAN change. I mean take the Vikings for example. A culture who had a reputation for high level of rape committed by Scandinavian men against women.

So do you think Denmark (A Scandinavian culture) will overtake Sweden (a Scandinavian culture) as the rape capital of the world?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2016, 12:25:55 AM »
So because they don't embrace diversity and freedom, we don't need to either? Or we can selectively exclude things we don't like or understand or agree with?

A totally out there concept, I know BUT maybe if any individual is coming to a host country, not being tolerant, trading the country with respect and adhering to social norms, maybe it is not up to the country to try them with respect and tolerance?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2016, 12:48:35 AM »
Not if they obnoxiously demand that which they are prepared to giveth not.

And if they act up, start getting all obnoxious, gobby, start stirring shit and playing the race card and the ''bawwww! poor helpless, innocent [my chocolate mother fucking starfish} picked on, oversensitive little babykins is in twouble' card and using political correctness as a tool to accomplish their demands and weaken our society, and as a weapon when poor ikkle muslimkins is not given what it wants promptly enough by the nasty kuffar.

They demand shit like this, and yet, if they were in say, iran, saudi, iraq, syria, afghanistan or any other festering excrement-filled stinking ruptured sewer of a 'country' filled with their kind, blighting the face of this planet, they would most certainly not be able to do what they are currently demanding,

If they WERE to fuck off back home to any such fecal stain, depending on the septic, pus-filled haemorrhoid in particular that they might go to the reception they would receive would most certainly not be tolerance and hugs with open arms. It would be at the mildest, disgrace, and at the most severe, probably taken to be tied to a post and shot, or lynched. And if a white lady went (bloody hell if I know why) to such an abominable diseased scabby little sore of a cuntry and started getting her kit off, even in a 'burkini' she'd probably be raped, tortured and murdererd. And thats by the bloody pigs there, or religion-pork.

Shit, the pigs there, conventional or religious filth, probably don't even get to be donut munching cuntsniffing inbreeds. Just cunt-sniffing inbreeds, because donuts are probably 'unislamic' because they are a delicious treat, not something dull, grey, and stripped of anything that could possibly distract someone from their allahsturbation.

Unless they have those really small mini-donuts, so they could fit their pencil-dicks in the holes so they can get to scribing their korans in a trail of dribbling piss.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2016, 12:54:19 PM »
Why are you vicariously questioning/engaging Peaguy in conversation, rather than letting him back in?

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2016, 12:56:37 PM »
A reply from Pea.

"Funny how selective exclusion is used to countermand our concerns because our society is selective already with rapists, paedophiles, bigamists and whatnot. We have rules and boundaries for this reason. Statistically, however, our selective process is more humane and compassionate than the likes of, say, how Bangladesh run their internal affairs with its citizens."

"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2016, 01:08:35 PM »
As an emetic?
:laugh: Seriously, though, didn't think the purpose of the burka was to simply cover skin. Maybe just don't know enough about it.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2016, 04:46:28 PM »
Whats wrong with excluding rapists, nonces, muslims, killers, and wifebeaters etc.

That kind of creature NEEDS to be excluded.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2016, 06:46:29 PM »
Well, you folks have been bitchin' and complainin' about the lack of drama here...so if Pea wants to respond.....I feel that there is no harm done by posting his comments as he requests me to do!   I have set certain limits on what I will repost.....but, I will leave that for you folks to guess at.   LOL
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2016, 06:49:45 PM »
LOL, more from the Pea!    :mischief:

"Tell Jack it's because I'm dark and evil that I had to be banned. My return to this quaint commune would be calamitous. It's like emancipating Hitler for his crimes against humanity. Don't be blasphemous now."

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2016, 08:28:11 PM »
Well, you folks have been bitchin' and complainin' about the lack of drama here...
Who has done that?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2016, 02:27:36 AM »

A totally out there concept, I know BUT maybe if any individual is coming to a host country, not being tolerant, trading the country with respect and adhering to social norms, maybe it is not up to the country to try them with respect and tolerance?

I know that your views differ--you'd rather ban some groups from entering in the first place--but the whole idea of respect and tolerance is a two-way street if you aspire to any degree of democracy, religious freedom and all that bullshit.

A fairly basic idea here (but again, it may not be where you are) is that our law enforcement should not force a woman to remove some arbitrarily selected pieces of clothing under threat of violence and fines.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2016, 02:32:06 AM »
Why are you vicariously questioning/engaging Peaguy in conversation, rather than letting him back in?

I am not. I am not addressing him at all, just as I'm not addressing any other person who is not a member here.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2016, 02:38:00 AM »
Whats wrong with excluding rapists, nonces, muslims, killers, and wifebeaters etc.

That kind of creature NEEDS to be excluded.

Muslims are people who follow the religion of Islam. If we aspire to religious freedom, they should enjoy the same rights as the followers of any other religion.

A follower of ANY religion, as well as a follower of none, may break against the law, however, and should then be dealt with according to the relevant legislation in place.

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2016, 06:46:02 AM »
A reply.

"Funny. I initially posted that because Peter McKenzie thought I wouldn't have the bollocks to, seeing as he was vain and neurotic on this board. I don't really care about the nudes - it's a cock and two balls. I'm crazy, I know

Gopher's probably entranced by the tangerine wang."
"You know what happens to the young asians who no longer want to follow Islam? Don't deny that they leave the cult on amicable terms: that isn't the reality of many apostates.

Who in their right mind want religious freedom? If you want to believe in dieties, be a deist. We don't need state-funded reliigous schools and shrines paid for by non-believing taxpayers, thanks.

I'm for scientific progression. Religion represents humanity's regression."