Educational

Author Topic: Turkey (of all countries) is avoiding Sweden  (Read 169 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Turkey (of all countries) is avoiding Sweden
« on: August 22, 2016, 02:35:14 AM »
The Turkish government have some terrible laws around the marriage of underage girls, yet they avoid Sweden for fear of it being the rape capital of the world.

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/turkey-airport-ad-warns-turkey-travellers-sweden-has-highest-rape-rate-worldwide/news-story/4797ebb8adfeeb95c501f85bd1d4606e
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Turkey (of all countries) is avoiding Sweden
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 10:45:28 AM »
You might want to read the article you link to. Idiot.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Turkey (of all countries) is avoiding Sweden
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 11:11:50 AM »
Its a bit bloody rich for a bunch of nonces accusing anyone of rape. Afterall these are a bunch of religious hardliners and fanatics that follow one or other sects of a primitive cave-dweller-level superstition heavy on magical thinking, dogma and generally regressive, progress-despising (indeed in the koran 'innovation' as they word it, is to them a sin and an abomination. I don't remember quite what punishments 'innovators' and seekers after progress are  meant to be abused by but they are pretty thoroughly guaranteed to be most unpleasant, unjust and generally fairly fucked up)

And not to mention that they all, regardless of sect or terrorist group affiliation would take great offence and probably saw off your head with a blunt kitchen knife if you did not negligently abstain from making sure they remembered that their precious 'prophet' mohammed was a dirty, disgusting paedophile and childfucking bag of pig excreta who forced a vulnerable preteen girl into 'marriage' and knowing what we know about the ostensibly ''MODERN'' practices of islamites where females in general are concerned, it would be most surprising if said child or children (muhammid had multiple 'wives') were not forced into bondage and serfdom.

Hypocrisy of the worst kind for an islamite to call ANYONE a sex offender; considering they worship a nonce, treat their females like dirt and send children and the mentally retarded to perform suicide bombings.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.