Educational

Author Topic: Meet Donald Trump  (Read 957 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Meet Donald Trump
« on: August 07, 2016, 03:43:11 AM »
https://regated.com/2016/05/great-things-trump-done/

Far too often, the main stream media will only focus on the bad aspects of a candidate. As the election creeps closer and closer, you will only hear negatives. Here is an attempt at painting Donald Trump as the genuine man that he really is:

1) Trump’s private jet flew a seriously ill jewish boy from California to New York for medical treatment

2) The time that Donald Trump saved Ed McMahon’s house by purchasing it and allowing Ed to continue living in it

3) Trump has donated his money to several health organizations including the American Cancer Society, American Diabetes Association, Alliance for Lupus Research, Autism Speaks, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America, and many more

4) Donald Trump called on the family at its home after their son, Ryan White, died of AIDS at age 18

5) He saved an ice skating rink in Central Park by taking over the over – budget project, and finishing the rink by Christmas time for free. He was two months ahead of schedule, and $750,000 under budget. He also operated the ice skating rink for a year, and donated all profits to charity

6) Donald Trump and Mel Farr teamed up to help young Detroit artists Appear at Carnegie Hall

7) Donald Trump kept the Harlem Hoops program alive after learning the man who ran it was killed during the September 11th attacks

8) How Trump Fought Antisemitism and Racism in Palm Beach Two Decades Ago

9) Barbara Res, at 33 years old became the first women to ever be put in charge of supervising the construction of a skyscraper, when Donald Trump hired her in 1980

10) Donald Trump’s flagpole got fined $1250 per day, but sued the city citing the 1st amendment. Eventually they cut a deal ($100,000) that benefited Iraq War Veterans, the American flag and/or the local VA hospital

11) After Jennifer Hudson’s mother, brother, and nephew were murdered, Trump sheltered her and her family at the Trump International Hotel & Tower free of charge

12) Trump offered a $10,000 reward to the Buffalo bus driver who stopped a young woman from leaping off a bridge to her death in 2013

13) Donald Trump was on ground zero after the September 11th attacks. He sent over 200 of  his own people to look for survivors in the wreckage

14) Donald J. Trump and his siblings gave a $1 million gift to the hospital that treated their parents

15) November 8th, 2016: Donald Trump saved America

I did not know all this crap. Certainly not the heartless soul I thought. I thank Odeon for getting me to look into this guy. More incoming....
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Meet Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 04:18:19 AM »
Yeah, let's meet Donald Trump:

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racism-history

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/06/donald_trump_s_next_generation_bigotry.html

He's all heart.

I think it has never been more important to focus on *every* aspect of a candidate, especially those that pertain to the job at hand. Consider his insights into foreign policy: https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/08/02/the-doom-loop-of-donald-trumps-foreign-policy-musings/

Nope, I wouldn't want him to be anywhere near the nukes, let alone be commander-in-chief. It takes more than being able to dodge taxes (https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-05-13/trump-s-tax-dodge).

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 05:51:25 AM »
 :fp:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 06:51:42 AM »
Yeah, let's meet Donald Trump:

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racism-history

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/06/donald_trump_s_next_generation_bigotry.html

He's all heart.

I think it has never been more important to focus on *every* aspect of a candidate, especially those that pertain to the job at hand. Consider his insights into foreign policy: https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/08/02/the-doom-loop-of-donald-trumps-foreign-policy-musings/

Nope, I wouldn't want him to be anywhere near the nukes, let alone be commander-in-chief. It takes more than being able to dodge taxes (https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-05-13/trump-s-tax-dodge).

Meh. Are these sites are all partisan? Like at all? Are they Liberals or Conservatives?
Now I know Washington Post and Vox are terribly biased against Conservatives. Slate I believe is a better publication. Bloomberg? Well it is the flagship of anti-Trump Michael Bloomberg.

So? Now you may say, Al, if your defence is that any Liberal magazine is likely to be a little biased for Liberal candidates but the opposite would likely be true, I would agree. It doesn't sell any case for impartiality though.

So what we have then is, is there ANY reason to suspect any of the 15 things are BS or just that you do not like seeing them?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2016, 08:35:48 AM »
Is your game plan to spam the site with Donald Trump threads now?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2016, 09:10:25 AM »

Why ask the question, Rapist? No, honestly. I am apparently eating out of your hand and you like it. This tells me that you see yourself as a puppetmaster. Therefore whatever I do is in line and according to your wishes and you are enjoying this. 

Well either that or you are a sad man with control fantasies. I think the former.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2016, 09:15:35 AM »

Why ask the question, Rapist? No, honestly. I am apparently eating out of your hand and you like it. This tells me that you see yourself as a puppetmaster. Therefore whatever I do is in line and according to your wishes and you are enjoying this. 

Well either that or you are a sad man with control fantasies. I think the former.

Does this even compute for you?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2016, 09:19:53 AM »
I wouldn't mind the guy near the nukes at all. I just wouldn't want him given the launch codes.

Hell, sit him right on top of a pit, and let him cook.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2016, 02:26:41 PM »

Does this even compute for you?

It sure does, Rapist. You were the one that said I was eating out of your hand. It lends the idea that you are controlling me and how I respond.
It could be that you say this to assert yourself and pretend to have more control than you really have or that you are really a puppetmaster pulling my strings.
If it is you pulling my strings though, why ask me what I am doing? You would know.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 12:33:22 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2016, 06:35:52 PM »
Vote for Queen Victoria for President and Lady Weeble for Vice-President. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2016, 07:00:13 PM »
Let's see
1. A corrupt lying sociopath
2. An arrogant blowhard with no diplomacy
3. A delightful forum favourite

Choice wouldn't be that hard

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2016, 09:45:35 PM »
Let's see

So which is which??  :trollface:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2016, 11:48:11 PM »
Let's see

So which is which??  :trollface:

Queen Victoria and Lady Weeble are a little bit evil.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2016, 02:43:19 AM »
Well I'd sure as hell take CBC to bed with me given half a chance!

And You'd actually vote for trump if you could? christ, the guy is a monkey sans fur. Only fur he has is probably there to cover the horns.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2016, 03:27:54 AM »
Well I'd sure as hell take CBC to bed with me given half a chance!

And You'd actually vote for trump if you could? christ, the guy is a monkey sans fur. Only fur he has is probably there to cover the horns.

If given the choice between him and Hillary. Probably.
Thankfully I live in Australia and we take neither politics nor our politicians too seriously.