Educational

Author Topic: Gary Johnson for President  (Read 2440 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Gary Johnson for President
« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2016, 04:23:16 PM »
Al, I was referring to the callout-related stuff re ignoring you, but you're right. I will now completely ignore you.

Who knows?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2016, 07:45:29 PM »
Air strikes without the permission of the UN Security Council, without consent of the targeted country's government, and without even notifying the attacked country's government of the intended locations of strike, is not only an invasion but also a violation of international law. Of course the US aren't the only ones, but calling it attacking ISIS doesn't negate the reality of Syria.

The air strikes *are* attacking ISIS, the intention being to "degrade and ultimately destroy" them. Whatever you want to call them, they aren't the cause of the misery in Syria.

Air strike is not the cause of misery in Syria? Well Odeon is either lying or telling the truth. One or the other.

https://www.rt.com/news/359686-un-security-urgent-meeting/

Are the Syrians happy or unhappy?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline iceman1985

• Incessant Poster
  • Bow to me!
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2016, 05:52:36 PM »
I can't vote no good choices

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

My little piece of hell
stay the fuck out of it

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2016, 05:04:29 PM »
My post-election predictions.

:meditate:

Trump will loose.

At least 3 allegations of sexual abuse including the one involving a 13-14 yr old minor will stick.

The IRS will audit him and he'll owe a couple of million in back taxes.

Melania is going to fly the coup after the election is over...and he will pay dearly to keep her quiet.

I think it will be an interesting train ride.
:popcorn:

What a fucked up election, I should have ran...I might have had a chance.  ;)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2016, 06:10:41 PM »
My post-election predictions.

:meditate:

Trump will loose.

At least 3 allegations of sexual abuse including the one involving a 13-14 yr old minor will stick.

The IRS will audit him and he'll owe a couple of million in back taxes.

Melania is going to fly the coup after the election is over...and he will pay dearly to keep her quiet.

I think it will be an interesting train ride.
:popcorn:

What a fucked up election, I should have ran...I might have had a chance.  ;)

No the 13-14 year old alleged rape will not stick. It's already been disproved and discredited. Google Norm Lubow, Trump, the Guardian.

Most of the other claims have been shown to be fabricated and the ones not proven to be will suffer from association.

It also doesn't help that the groping Donald narrative is proven to be manufactured since as least May by the democrat party, via leaked emails from John Podesta's computer via Wikileaks.

I thing this debate may give impetus to whomever wins

I think the damage being done by Project Veritas and Wikileaks will help. It certainly reversed a losing situation in Utah

Trump should be using his surrogates for selective speaking engagements,  I think that he suffers only having he and Mike Pence holding rallies. Hillary does and she gets celebrities on board with helping her too.

I think depending on the way the debate goes will determine who sets the tone and gets momentum for the last leg of the campaign.

Hillary is shut scared what more damage Wikileaks can do and actually got the Ecuadorian embassy in London to cut Assange's internet access. It won't stop Wikileaks though and he was not the only one with the information. Big bombs are coming. But how much exposure will that get if the press is on Hillary's side?

Also I am interested what else Hillary has apart from false sexual assault claims? It could be very interesting and unlike Trump any new damning report will get seen everywhere

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2016, 12:12:55 AM »
Hopefully, Trump will lose. Considering his less than adequate performance in debates, it should be a given, but surprisingly many people still believe some of his crap.

The average Trump supporter seems to be more gullible than most.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2016, 06:43:55 AM »
Hopefully, Trump will lose. Considering his less than adequate performance in debates, it should be a given, but surprisingly many people still believe some of his crap.

The average Trump supporter seems to be more gullible than most.

Hillary SHOULD be completely rolling him.

These fabricated scandals of Hillary's are well done from a technical standpoint. He cannot disprove them and they will stick to him. He will need to address them enough between now and the election and every mention will conversely remind people. Damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. If you think about it, it is perfect revenge too.

Hillary is playing to be silent on anything coming out. Their campaign bus pumping human waste on the side of the road for example, hardly a blip on the radar despite it leaching into many bodies of water in Georgia. Media will protect her.
If she HAS to acknowledge anything, she will deflect and lie. Why not? Two or three weeks, if she can bat it away until after then, it does not matter what they throw at her. Once she is secured as President Obama could pardon her and we are off to the races.

Trump HAS to sell his positions more. People know them but they need reminding and put that front in their mind past the allegation associations. He needs to publicly shoot a couple of them down rather than wave them off. He needs to also really send out his surrogates to selected areas. Have the Latinos for Trump and AJ Delgado talk to the Mexican contingent in New Mexico and Arizona about what has come out in the Wikileaks about the Hillary's campaign in respect to Catholics and to Mexicans being condescendingly referred to as needy. An easier task would be Mike Pence going to the small North Eastern states to discuss the proposed efforts against the church to the states there where approx 50% are Catholic.

I reckon Gays for Trump and Twinks for Trump could do the Orlando area and Mike Flynn should do Florida.

I reckon he has to do more than be stoic.

Hillary is getting celebrities to do her rallies. GREAT idea! Smart.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2016, 08:40:57 AM »
Not sure Trump knows what his positions are. The man is a disaster.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2016, 08:42:27 AM »
Not sure Trump knows what his positions are. The man is a disaster.

They both are. Hillary is gearing up for a war with Russia

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2016, 11:56:24 PM »
Hillary's not a disaster. You just don't like her. Trump is, though. He is an imbecile and a disgrace to his country, a bigot without any redeeming qualities I can think of.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2016, 04:19:41 AM »
I do not like her AND she is a disaster. Difference.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2016, 03:20:17 PM »

I don't know where Allepo is.
I can't name a single head of state.
I'm probably high right now.

Why didn't this work??!  >:(

Offline MLA

• Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2016, 03:23:02 PM »
This is like Malcolm Turnbull and Tony Abbott all over again.

Wait, no it's not. Nobody has even heard of those guys.  Elections are only important if they are in America.

I always knew this, I just enjoy foreigners agreeing with me on it :)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2016, 03:26:55 PM »

Wait, no it's not. Nobody has even heard of those guys.  Elections are only important if they are in America.

Australian politics is boring. Generally speaking we elect a new one each term and have no investment in the process other than to punish the previous government by voting them out.

Offline MLA

• Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2016, 03:31:45 PM »

Australian politics is boring. Generally speaking we elect a new one each term and have no investment in the process other than to punish the previous government by voting them out.

All politics are boring unless they are RED WHITE and BLUE, in which case everyone from every country can't stop talking about it for months at a time.

AMERICUH, FUCK YEAH!  Everyone else knows their gawdamm place.