Educational

Author Topic: Gary Johnson for President  (Read 2433 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Gary Johnson for President
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2016, 04:08:59 AM »
You are mostly talking out of your arse, actually.

You are projecting, "throwing your fart" so to speak.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2016, 04:12:58 PM »

And you are avoiding the subject.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2016, 05:03:48 AM »

And you are avoiding the subject.

Not at all. I consider dropping bombs on a country, an invasion.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2016, 01:40:58 PM »
We'll have to differ on this one, then.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2016, 03:32:50 PM »
We'll have to differ on this one, then.

No biggie

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2016, 03:50:18 PM »
Air strikes without the permission of the UN Security Council, without consent of the targeted country's government, and without even notifying the attacked country's government of the intended locations of strike, is not only an invasion but also a violation of international law. Of course the US aren't the only ones, but calling it attacking ISIS doesn't negate the reality of Syria.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2016, 04:25:38 PM »
Air strikes without the permission of the UN Security Council, without consent of the targeted country's government, and without even notifying the attacked country's government of the intended locations of strike, is not only an invasion but also a violation of international law. Of course the US aren't the only ones, but calling it attacking ISIS doesn't negate the reality of Syria.

My thoughts too.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2016, 11:48:51 PM »

The air strikes *are* attacking ISIS, the intention being to "degrade and ultimately destroy" them. Whatever you want to call them, they aren't the cause of the misery in Syria.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2016, 12:33:58 AM »
they aren't the cause of the misery in Syria.
Not sure what that's supposed to mean.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2016, 12:57:54 AM »

I don't know either but it seems like it maybe that Syrians appreciate US doing air strikes on them but ISIS is giving them misery whilst not doing air strikes on them.

Some may think that line of thought is rational and even reasonable.  I think it is fucking insane, personally.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2016, 05:03:20 AM »
Just thought I was talking about something else. :laugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2016, 05:07:32 AM »
Just thought I was talking about something else. :laugh:

People are quite okay to think whatever they think and sometimes the best place to keep such thoughts are locked away in the deepest confines of their minds

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2016, 09:17:19 AM »

I don't know either but it seems like it maybe that Syrians appreciate US doing air strikes on them but ISIS is giving them misery whilst not doing air strikes on them.

Some may think that line of thought is rational and even reasonable.  I think it is fucking insane, personally.

Er, no, I wasn't saying that at all.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2016, 04:01:10 PM »

Er, no, I wasn't saying that at all.

Quite honestly, who the Hell really knows what you are saying. You present one way the do something in contradiction. You switch and bait, misrepresent and lie, so who really knows?

Sorry, it's not going to happen. I'm perfectly happy to ignore him from now on, though.

Look at the time stamps.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2016, 04:14:22 PM »
Al, I was referring to the callout-related stuff re ignoring you, but you're right. I will now completely ignore you.

- Albert Einstein