Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: 'adam'
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2016, 01:45:26 AM »
 :laugh:

We should totally hang out together and get some posters of Adam for on our bedroom walls.    :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2016, 01:51:06 AM »
 :lol1:
Totally should, he's soooo handsome!
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2016, 04:19:11 AM »
:lol1:
Totally should, he's soooo handsome!

He's also funny and he loves pizza!  :pizza:  :2thumbsup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2016, 05:21:48 AM »
Not an Adam fan. I have no beef. I find him boring and self-absorbed. Mind you he is Autistic and that is not so unusual. The same could be said of me. I am just completely indifferent to this Adam cult.  :viking:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2016, 05:48:17 AM »
Not an Adam fan. I have no beef. I find him boring and self-absorbed. Mind you he is Autistic and that is not so unusual. The same could be said of me. I am just completely indifferent to this Adam cult.  :viking:

I'll hang a picture of you on another wall in my bedroom. Then the two of you can stare at each other.  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2016, 06:18:03 AM »

I'll hang a picture of you on another wall in my bedroom. Then the two of you can stare at each other.  :zoinks:

;)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2016, 08:52:11 AM »
Adam became a man synthetically through sex steroids.

What I don't understand is, why the stigma for athletes and fitness models? We know they're as synthetic as trans are.

:junkie:
:gopher:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2016, 09:30:28 AM »
The  other Adam was made from dirt. After that there was a divine blowing of the nose.

A man called Adam is a miracle by default.  :M

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2016, 09:49:58 AM »
Adam became a man synthetically through sex steroids.

What I don't understand is, why the stigma for athletes and fitness models? We know they're as synthetic as trans are.

Per usual you attempt to be offensive for little or no reason, and per usual I can't decide whether or not to be offended.  I do consider Adam a friend, and don't consider him to be either "synthetic" or a junkie.  I guess maybe I would be offended if you were in any way real and not just trying for a reaction.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2016, 10:04:20 AM »
Actually, no. It was an observation on society's stance on sex steroids.

The contaceptive pill is acceptable, although it has grave consequences for a sexually active woman's health.

For trangenders to transition properly to their desired gender, you need surgery and the preferable sex steroid treatment. It's not done naturally.

I don't really care about synthetics, as it's their right to inject testosterone or oestrogeon in their bodies. My concern is the stigma when used in sports and aesthetic bodybuilding.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2016, 10:05:49 AM »
HOW ELSE DID I BECOME A GOPHER? HUH?  :hitler:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2016, 10:10:32 AM »
Actually, no. It was an observation on society's stance on sex steroids.

The contaceptive pill is acceptable, although it has grave consequences for a sexually active woman's health.

For trangenders to transition properly to their desired gender, you need surgery and the preferable sex steroid treatment. It's not done naturally.

I don't really care about synthetics, as it's their right to inject testosterone or oestrogeon in their bodies. My concern is the stigma when used in sports and aesthetic bodybuilding.

Because it's cheating.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2016, 10:17:53 AM »
I'm sorry to burst your fairy tale bubble that your heroes are FULL NATTY BRAHS, but a lot of professionals are on the gas. Why? Money. Their contractors want winners, not honest athletes.

Arnold was on steroids, incidentally.

And, by your logic, trans are cheaters for denying nature.

Again, it's an observation on the societal hypocrisy of sex steroid use. Don't shoot the informed gopher.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2016, 11:09:31 AM »
I'm sorry to burst your fairy tale bubble that your heroes are FULL NATTY BRAHS, but a lot of professionals are on the gas. Why? Money. Their contractors want winners, not honest athletes.

Arnold was on steroids, incidentally.

And, by your logic, trans are cheaters for denying nature.

Again, it's an observation on the societal hypocrisy of sex steroid use. Don't shoot the informed gopher.

I don't have heroes :P

Yes, a lot of sports people do use illegal drugs, whilst lots of others try to push the boundaries of what's legal by using drugs that aren't quite illegal. That doesn't mean it should be allowed. If you start allowing athletes to use drugs, then pretty soon, the only way to win at these sports will be to use drugs. Unless you want to be a person who uses drugs, there would be no point in participating in that sport. Who wants to participate in a sport where the only way to win is by taking drugs that will likely kill you early, and will shrink their dick :laugh:

Arnie was a bodybuilder :laugh: I couldn't care less about what they do. I imagine a huge amount of them are on drugs. Horrid sport, if you could call it a sport.

I dunno if trans people are cheating nature by taking drugs, or if they might feel that nature's cheating them by putting them in the wrong body. It's not the point though. They aren't cheating anybody else. I'm a believer that an adult should be allowed to put whatever substance into their body that they want. If somebody wants to pump themselves full of drugs so that they can run faster than anybody else, then I'm cool with that. They just shouldn't be allowed to compete against non drug users.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2016, 11:24:59 AM »

I don't have heroes :P

You're your own hero. Good for you!

Yes, a lot of sports people do use illegal drugs, whilst lots of others try to push the boundaries of what's legal by using drugs that aren't quite illegal. That doesn't mean it should be allowed. If you start allowing athletes to use drugs, then pretty soon, the only way to win at these sports will be to use drugs. Unless you want to be a person who uses drugs, there would be no point in participating in that sport. Who wants to participate in a sport where the only way to win is by taking drugs that will likely kill you early, and will shrink their dick :laugh:

Millions use steroids as money is involved in sports and aesthetics. It won't go away.

See, people want to see hollywood athletes like Usain Bolt on the tv. The film industry is also no stranger to steroid use: Hollywood actors like Christian Bale have used steroids to bulk up muscle in a number of months for AESTHETICS. It takes years to build muscle as a man - and you will only get a fraction of what drug users can get with the same training. Steroids also aid in muscle recovery.

My serious concern is the poor young boys who suffer from body issues because they don't look like he man and shit to get pussy. They look to bodybuilders who lie to their faces about being natty so they can sell their exercise programs and supplements.

If people want to know a bit more about the steroid culture, check out the likes of Durianrider and Vegan Gains on j00toobe.

PS: They strink the testicles, but not the penis itself. In fact, it increases its size.
I dunno if trans people are cheating nature by taking drugs, or if they might feel that nature's cheating them by putting them in the wrong body. It's not the point though. They aren't cheating anybody else. I'm a believer that an adult should be allowed to put whatever substance into their body that they want. If somebody wants to pump themselves full of drugs so that they can run faster than anybody else, then I'm cool with that. They just shouldn't be allowed to compete against non drug users.

I'm merely pointing out that many people are synthetics in various ways, not looking to upset anybody here on this topic. So live and let live!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 12:00:16 PM by 'Gopher Gary?' »