Author Topic: Brexit omelette with ham and cheese.  (Read 27684 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Brexit omelette with ham and cheese.
« Reply #525 on: September 06, 2016, 04:51:18 PM »
Meaning what?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #526 on: September 06, 2016, 04:54:39 PM »
No, it has always been your choice!   Like the time I sent melatonin to you for your son to circumvent your countries laws.  Lucifer would be disappointed in you.  I tried, but, now it seems the ban hammer from your paranoia has made you split hairs and it will not make me lose any sleep over it!   If you truly respect me, just let it go and trust that I will not allow Pea to do anything bad.   You opened this Pandora's box.......you have the power to close it.   

And as I said, you, and several others talked around me!  For several weeks.......if you said "stop posting Pea's stuff" in the beginning.....I would have done so.  But, you dithered and now that push has come to shove, you are now all holy and righteous, just like callaway and mcmanslag.   Your choice, as it always has been!

I respect you, but I don't respect Pea.  I was reluctant to bring it up because I do respect you, but also, it took me a while to sort my thoughts on this. Believe it or not, I am not spending my time thinking primarily about either I2, you, Al or Pea. I come here to unwind, as do most people, not to have a very unpleasant memory from years ago thrown in my face, and at first, I didn't want to even think about it.

Yet all some can think of is fucking moderation and censorship and whatnot. It's all very nice when it's not about  you lot, when it's still an abstract thing.

Well, apparently, you have blocked Pea from viewing the site in any way shape or form.  Congratulations........enjoy your supremacy! 

WWDD.......what would Dunc do?

Ask him. I have no idea.

But it's interesting to note how you two must have monitored the drama. Is this fun for you? Is this the kind of laugh he had four years ago on Youtube?

Four years ago on the internuts is an Epoch in normal time.  All I'm going by is Lucifer's words to me when all this came down.  I never monitored the drama...this was between "adults", times change, people change, I gave many people who threw me to wolves the benefit of the doubt, forgave them, and it has been a release and relief for me, especially when they accepted or when they didn't.  You seem to be holding onto the "poison" and keeping your wounds fresh for your own reasons.  Four years ago Pea was a different person...hell, he and I were still at each others throats....but, the bridge was still there and it's strong.  I and my wife were able to help him when he had his stroke.....Pea reached out to me and I didn't kick him to the curb.  There were other things that happened, but, we are friends.   It's not fun for me, BUT, I will never throw a friend under the bus for convenience.  It is not fun, but, doing the right thing and letting go of past shit is the right thing.

Well, maybe you should have talked to me, then. You never contacted me, never asked me about anything, you just cut me off.

I was not keeping anything "fresh", btw. I was mostly not thinking about any of it, until it all came back from a reasonably clear blue sky, here. So don't tell me how to feel or react and I won't tell you.

There we have it.

You were doing the right thing. You caused no problems with anyone ever and had no hand in any problems or ill feeling and then .................. POW................ Everyone was so mean to you.  :facepalm2:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #527 on: September 06, 2016, 04:56:24 PM »
Don't throw this back on me, you know wtf I am talking about.  You just choose to blame others.  You've done your part and I have done mine....and this is now the end of any discussion between you and me.

Have a good life!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #528 on: September 06, 2016, 04:57:00 PM »
Don't throw this back on me, you know wtf I am talking about.  You just choose to blame others.  You've done your part and I have done mine....and this is now the end of any discussion between you and me.

Have a good life!

You too.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #529 on: September 06, 2016, 05:01:00 PM »
Looks like a lot of serious issues between Odeon, Rock Hound, and Pea. I have time for all of them, and hope there is some way they can resolve things.

Very sad to see Les doing everything he can to stir up trouble on the site. Seems like a nasty wannabe little demagogue. Trump would be proud :thumbdn:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #530 on: September 06, 2016, 05:03:15 PM »
Looks like a lot of serious issues between Odeon, Rock Hound, and Pea. I have time for all of them, and hope there is some way they can resolve things.

Very sad to see Les doing everything he can to stir up trouble on the site. Seems like a nasty wannabe little demagogue. Trump would be proud :thumbdn:

Looks like you don't know your arse from your elbow.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #531 on: September 06, 2016, 05:10:54 PM »

I am friends with pea.  And imho, the end has come, odeon has made his decree and let the fall out be his to deal with.  As for the rest, everybody else has their big boys pants on and that is how it will be.  As for me, not my monkeys, not my circus.  My life is my own and I move on!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #532 on: September 06, 2016, 05:11:56 PM »

I am friends with pea.  And imho, the end has come, odeon has made his decree and let the fall out be his to deal with.  As for the rest, everybody else has their big boys pants on and that is how it will be.  As for me, not my monkeys, not my circus.  My life is my own and I move on!

Shame Ozy. I enjoyed seeing you around.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #533 on: September 06, 2016, 05:12:32 PM »
No, it has always been your choice!   Like the time I sent melatonin to you for your son to circumvent your countries laws.  Lucifer would be disappointed in you.  I tried, but, now it seems the ban hammer from your paranoia has made you split hairs and it will not make me lose any sleep over it!   If you truly respect me, just let it go and trust that I will not allow Pea to do anything bad.   You opened this Pandora's box.......you have the power to close it.   

And as I said, you, and several others talked around me!  For several weeks.......if you said "stop posting Pea's stuff" in the beginning.....I would have done so.  But, you dithered and now that push has come to shove, you are now all holy and righteous, just like callaway and mcmanslag.   Your choice, as it always has been!

I respect you, but I don't respect Pea.  I was reluctant to bring it up because I do respect you, but also, it took me a while to sort my thoughts on this. Believe it or not, I am not spending my time thinking primarily about either I2, you, Al or Pea. I come here to unwind, as do most people, not to have a very unpleasant memory from years ago thrown in my face, and at first, I didn't want to even think about it.

Yet all some can think of is fucking moderation and censorship and whatnot. It's all very nice when it's not about  you lot, when it's still an abstract thing.

Well, apparently, you have blocked Pea from viewing the site in any way shape or form.  Congratulations........enjoy your supremacy! 

WWDD.......what would Dunc do?

Ask him. I have no idea.

But it's interesting to note how you two must have monitored the drama. Is this fun for you? Is this the kind of laugh he had four years ago on Youtube?

Four years ago on the internuts is an Epoch in normal time.  All I'm going by is Lucifer's words to me when all this came down.  I never monitored the drama...this was between "adults", times change, people change, I gave many people who threw me to wolves the benefit of the doubt, forgave them, and it has been a release and relief for me, especially when they accepted or when they didn't.  You seem to be holding onto the "poison" and keeping your wounds fresh for your own reasons.  Four years ago Pea was a different person...hell, he and I were still at each others throats....but, the bridge was still there and it's strong.  I and my wife were able to help him when he had his stroke.....Pea reached out to me and I didn't kick him to the curb.  There were other things that happened, but, we are friends.   It's not fun for me, BUT, I will never throw a friend under the bus for convenience.  It is not fun, but, doing the right thing and letting go of past shit is the right thing.

Four years is indeed a long time and people can change but has he?  So far he has during this current drama

Used the elders only sock to post
Made multiple attempts to register
Gotten you and others to post his messages
Made Vids about it
Stalked about the parts of the forum he can see

That doesn't look like much of a change.   

"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #534 on: September 06, 2016, 05:14:58 PM »
Sorry, Parts, but, I have been in contact with him as long as you!   Anyway, I have accepted what has gone down and I will leave this subject for the historians to judge.   Nobody has used me!   End of discussion.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #535 on: September 06, 2016, 05:15:27 PM »

If you do move on, then best wishes wherever you end up :plus:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #536 on: September 06, 2016, 05:17:28 PM »
Stick around, rock hound.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #537 on: September 06, 2016, 05:18:00 PM »

I'm not leaving here, unless ari wants me to or bans me.  But, this site has lost it life.   :trollskull:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #538 on: September 06, 2016, 05:19:31 PM »

I'm not leaving here, unless ari wants me to or bans me.  But, this site has lost it life.   :trollskull:

Oh, I'm sorry  :-[

I thought you meant you were leaving.

Glad to hear you're sticking around :2thumbsup:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #539 on: September 06, 2016, 05:23:49 PM »

Shame Ozy. I enjoyed seeing you around.

Thanks, I'm not leaving in the true sense of the word.....just stepping back, the last few weeks as I told Pea have been fun, but, now I am spent, and out gunned by the powers that be.  I'm too old for this fucking shit.  If people want to judge me..they are free to do so.....just as long as they keep the fucking verdict to themselves!   8)