Educational

Author Topic: Brexit omelette with ham and cheese.  (Read 27674 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Brexit omelette with ham and cheese.
« Reply #495 on: September 06, 2016, 03:29:21 PM »
There we go Odeon.  :plus: Ozy
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 04:08:35 PM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #496 on: September 06, 2016, 03:31:03 PM »
From Pea "So... Ari acknowledges me now? How amusing.

If he wants me to stop Ozy from posting on my behalf, I expect him to do one gesture for me:

I  want him to apologise for wasting British taxpayers' money for bring in  the police over something he doesn't like yet he has no issue having my  personal shit on his little playpen called IntensitySquared.

If he apologises for being a dick in the past, I'll accept it and leave this place alone.

He won't be big enough to do it though. Instead, he'll just trying to censor me as usual.

Glad to know I still upset him."
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #497 on: September 06, 2016, 03:34:40 PM »
That's Pea talking, isn't it?

Would you mind NOT acting as Pea's messenger boy, Ozy? Pea isn't a member here.

You lost that ability to ask that question when I started doing it!   Instead of talking to me, you talked around and over and under me.   You and several other members, who did the same!  Why do you confront me now?   I will not post anything that attacks you directly!  And I will not post anything that I see as a misinterpretation of others.   Deal with it or...............

I have asked you before but not in a thread Pea can see. The discussion that took place is not about you, it is about the situation. But how come I lost that ability when you started doing it? Doesn't that mean that you were never interested in a discussion?

And "deal with it or..." what?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #498 on: September 06, 2016, 03:36:13 PM »

You lost that ability to ask that question when I started doing it!   Instead of talking to me, you talked around and over and under me.   You and several other members, who did the same!  Why do you confront me now?   I will not post anything that attacks you directly!  And I will not post anything that I see as a misinterpretation of others.   Deal with it or...............

I have asked you before but not in a thread Pea can see. The discussion that took place is not about you, it is about the situation. But how come I lost that ability when you started doing it? Doesn't that mean that you were never interested in a discussion?

Jesus, you are dumb. You question MY reasoning?  :hahaha:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #499 on: September 06, 2016, 03:40:30 PM »
From Pea

"Don't talk to my mate Steve like he's horrid dog shit, please. He's been nothing but cordial with you over the years. He deserves more from you than a fucking harsh order to stop.

'I know you're Pea's friend, but could you kindly not post on his behalf? He's no longer a member here for reasons most of the membership are aware of. No hard feelings'
He deserves that kind of response, not some drainbow shit."

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #500 on: September 06, 2016, 03:41:10 PM »
I value my friendship with Pea, and I value certain others opinions.  You can be a reasonable person, Ari, at times.  But, you seem to have devolved into a paranoid individual.  And I am not taking Al's side in your continuing battle with him, that is between you and him.  And do you remember when I semi-jokingly mentioned BANNING calandale when I had those powers long ago....you mentioned that I was free to do so......when he nearly blew up the forum with his spamming and trolling...  Where were you when callaway slandered me as "suppressing free speech"......???   I won't mention anything else that I helped you with....should I say what?   Believe me, push me and I will....Lucifer wanted me to stay friends with you as she felt you needed friends!  Her quote exactly. 

I see this as harmless, Pea knows that I will not post anything without vetting it! 

I give up with this place, you made mcmanslag a semi-perm admin...that says a lot to me!   I will not ask for my member ship to be deleted..that is your call.   
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #501 on: September 06, 2016, 03:43:13 PM »
I value my friendship with Pea, and I value certain others opinions.  You can be a reasonable person, Ari, at times.  But, you seem to have devolved into a paranoid individual.  And I am not taking Al's side in your continuing battle with him, that is between you and him.  And do you remember when I semi-jokingly mentioned BANNING calandale when I had those powers long ago....you mentioned that I was free to do so......when he nearly blew up the forum with his spamming and trolling...  Where were you when callaway slandered me as "suppressing free speech"......???   I won't mention anything else that I helped you with....should I say what?   Believe me, push me and I will....Lucifer wanted me to stay friends with you as she felt you needed friends!  Her quote exactly. 

I see this as harmless, Pea knows that I will not post anything without vetting it! 

I give up with this place, you made mcmanslag a semi-perm admin...that says a lot to me!   I will not ask for my member ship to be deleted..that is your call.

For what it is worth Ozy, I think you are a man of integrity and I would prefer to see you around. I enjoyed seeing you back.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #502 on: September 06, 2016, 03:43:46 PM »

Everything I read was you never addressing me DIRECTLY!   deal with it or BAN me!   How's that for simplicity of speech.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #503 on: September 06, 2016, 03:53:21 PM »
From the Pea!

"Absolutely fine. I asked him for an apology for the shit he pulled. If he does it, I will leave the place alone. Simple."

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #504 on: September 06, 2016, 04:01:07 PM »

If he wants me to stop Ozy from posting on my behalf, I expect him to do one gesture for me:

I  want him to apologise for wasting British taxpayers' money for bring in  the police over something he doesn't like yet he has no issue having my  personal shit on his little playpen called IntensitySquared.

If he apologises for being a dick in the past, I'll accept it and leave this place alone.

He won't be big enough to do it though. Instead, he'll just trying to censor me as usual.

Which means that all of Pea's promises about behaving or respecting my decision meant nothing. He has not changed, after all.

Just so we are all clear about what Pea is talking about here, people: Pea posted my picture, name and address on Youtube, as well as suggesting I was a paedophile. As a result, I contacted the British police to make him stop. Only after the police visited his parents did he actually stop. He also promised the police he would not bother me again.

This, apparently, is no longer true, so here is what will happen now: Al and Ozy, you will now both stop posting on Pea's behalf. Pea is not allowed to join this board again, either directly or indirectly, and I will not pay for the privilege to be stalked. Also, I will, of course, not apologise for stopping him four years ago.

And Steve, since we are speaking honestly here: I thought I was asking you politely. Pea seems to think I am not. Nevertheless, I know you are his friend and I respect that. I am not, however, and surely you are aware of this fact; I tend to avoid people who stalk me, and I had hoped you would respect that. Your choice, though.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #505 on: September 06, 2016, 04:04:03 PM »
Never knew all that; thanks for explaining.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #506 on: September 06, 2016, 04:06:34 PM »

Which means that all of Pea's promises about behaving or respecting my decision meant nothing. He has not changed, after all.

Just so we are all clear about what Pea is talking about here, people: Pea posted my picture, name and address on Youtube, as well as suggesting I was a paedophile. As a result, I contacted the British police to make him stop. Only after the police visited his parents did he actually stop. He also promised the police he would not bother me again.

This, apparently, is no longer true, so here is what will happen now: Al and Ozy, you will now both stop posting on Pea's behalf. Pea is not allowed to join this board again, either directly or indirectly, and I will not pay for the privilege to be stalked. Also, I will, of course, not apologise for stopping him four years ago.

And Steve, since we are speaking honestly here: I thought I was asking you politely. Pea seems to think I am not. Nevertheless, I know you are his friend and I respect that. I am not, however, and surely you are aware of this fact; I tend to avoid people who stalk me, and I had hoped you would respect that. Your choice, though.

Moderation creep. Next are we banned from referencing Pea? You going to "remove references of Pea?" From there how wide would you like to cast the net? Just curious? I did call this moderation move.

BTW I like this "I will not pay for the privilege" line you trot out. It sounds a lot nicer than, "Its my forum I can do what i want on here and you will submit to mah authoritah!!"

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 04:11:22 PM by Al Swearengen »

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #507 on: September 06, 2016, 04:11:03 PM »
No, it has always been your choice!   Like the time I sent melatonin to you for your son to circumvent your countries laws.  Lucifer would be disappointed in you.  I tried, but, now it seems the ban hammer from your paranoia has made you split hairs and it will not make me lose any sleep over it!   If you truly respect me, just let it go and trust that I will not allow Pea to do anything bad.   You opened this Pandora's box.......you have the power to close it.   

And as I said, you, and several others talked around me!  For several weeks.......if you said "stop posting Pea's stuff" in the beginning.....I would have done so.  But, you dithered and now that push has come to shove, you are now all holy and righteous, just like callaway and mcmanslag.   Your choice, as it always has been!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #508 on: September 06, 2016, 04:14:52 PM »
No, it has always been your choice!   Like the time I sent melatonin to you for your son to circumvent your countries laws.  Lucifer would be disappointed in you.  I tried, but, now it seems the ban hammer from your paranoia has made you split hairs and it will not make me lose any sleep over it!   If you truly respect me, just let it go and trust that I will not allow Pea to do anything bad.   You opened this Pandora's box.......you have the power to close it.   

And as I said, you, and several others talked around me!  For several weeks.......if you said "stop posting Pea's stuff" in the beginning.....I would have done so.  But, you dithered and now that push has come to shove, you are now all holy and righteous, just like callaway and mcmanslag.   Your choice, as it always has been!

I see that. It was disappointing to first see that side to him and I have seen it over the last 5 months.  I am not bothered by it any more. Sorry you were exposed to it Ozy. You deserve better than that. People on here, mostly to a person do not deserve that.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #509 on: September 06, 2016, 04:16:18 PM »
Well, apparently, you have blocked Pea from viewing the site in any way shape or form.  Congratulations........enjoy your supremacy! 

WWDD.......what would Dunc do?